Sign in to follow this  
schmenz

tattoos

i made the mistake of getting my boyfriends name tattoed on my shoulder blade when i was 17, we broke up so i got a really nice cover job

done of a butterfly and some Kanji underneath it. I also have a Unicorn on my lower back and on the underside of my left wrist i have 'Lucky 13"

with red cherries. i also have my tragus pierced too. I have a thing for tattoos blush.gif

I love tatts I want to get my back tattooed but not a skank tatt I mean like a huge piece covering my back up to my bra strap. Just can't figure out what to get. :(

Advice to anyone wanting a piercing don't get ur nipples pierced!! most painful thing I've ever felt and I've done alot of stupid things but that was by far the worst!! they look awesome but for the amount of pain I'm not sure if it's worth it!

Well, my tattoo artist sent me a message telling me to hurry up and get my tattoo finished, LOL

Looks like I will be back there at the end of April to get more done to my leg :) can't wait!

(: Love seeing tattoos and getting them!

My first was a wrist tattoo, a red ribbon around my left wrist; my second and third (got at the same time) is a love-heart on my right pinky, "live love" in free-hand on my right wrist.

My largest is my fourth; a peacock feather which takes up most of the back of my right thigh (two and a half hours!).

My most recent is a silhouette of a hand-drawn crow, which my mom bought for me (:

Piercings! My first was ears, of course. Then I had my monroe done (upper lip), that closed up and just recently got my lobes done again and my tragus... planning on getting my nostril done when I get a better job! Haha.

Probably upload pics later. (:

Wondering though, if anyone knew any decent tattooists in Melbourne. I personally can suggest Fox Tattoos on Chapel. (:

I'm not going to lie, tatts do hurt. But well worth it and no where near the pain you would expect

So,

From 2009 when I got my first tattoo I now have essentially 5 tattoos, my thigh where the cherry blossom and geisha are is becoming an entire thigh piece! I have Forever written on my right arm which is a testament to my sister and I being best friends and always there for each other. 2 weeks ago I got a heart/locket with my 2 family crests (mum's family and dad's family). I just need to get it coloured and then I'll be good.

In this time I have started seeing a new tattoo artist as well, I now see Georgie at Ink Kings in Mclaren Vale, her work is amazing! she mainly focusses on portraiture and has a degree in Illustration as well.

My plans are to get the family crest colouring done then see what she can do to my thigh piece... then go from there!

Unfortunately my husband doesn't really like tattoos :(

well i now have 6 tattoos and getting more soon enough.

I have since got a large piece on my thigh which took about 8.5 hrs all up (5 day one and 3.5 the next morning) and i also got a little bow on my wrist for my bday last year as a present off my tattooist. My leg also got featured in tattz magazine which was pretty sawweeeeeet :D (the pics of my leg are just after it was finished so a little raised but looks so much better once it settled all the colours etc)

I had planned to get a little owl on my other foot until i can afford to do my other thigh but as usual my tattoist answer is get it bigger, so that has fallen through and were planning the thigh lol :)

bow.jpg

leg.jpg

tattz mag.jpg

Edited by BoSsY_CiViC

So i got a new one on Monday until i do tax and have money to do my other leg..

Just a tribute to my love for cars haha :)

turbo tatt.jpg