Sign in to follow this  
blind_injustice

NS.COM's 'VETERANS' thread!

Got a new car a few weeks ago after 4 and a half years or so of 180sx ownership. Thought I'd be cool and low key with the 4 door stylez.

05122008656edithb0.jpg

Didn't completely work..

28122008692mo7.jpg

:lol: :lol:

god damn they are getting good, did they tell u why they pulled u over? often when i find the officer isnt being a dick i ask him why he pulled me over just for future reference, its handy to know why they targetted ur car, especially when its something like urs. im thinking maybe the wheels?

yep i joined up back in 05, though i think i had an account before this one with some shit name and then just created another one and rejoined or something shit, shrugs to long ago i think back then i had a gemini i reckon and was just into drift and the port gawler days etc.

didnt get my first import till about late 2006 got a s15

I joined up in '03 back when they had the brags and stories section. I joined up because I was looking into getting a 180sx so was looking for some advice.

I still remember seeing my first 180sx, I fell in love straight away.

My first car was a red Gemini with a sun roof, thought i was the coolest cause i had the sunroof. I crashed it 2 weeks after getting it haha.

My second car was a Old Ford Falcon wagon, I loved it, used to put the back seats down and take the girlfriend to new and exciting places to have sex. :P

I then sold that and got my 180sx which i still have but has been defected for 2 years and just sits in my parents driveway cause i moved interstate.

Now I have a S15 which I only got about 2 weeks ago.

Discern, what you get done for man?

You live around knox? :(

I live around Knox but was done coming back from around the bay, was expected though during holiday season :/ You got done recently too yeh? Got any good hookups to clear ? :P

Got a new car a few weeks ago after 4 and a half years or so of 180sx ownership. Thought I'd be cool and low key with the 4 door stylez.

Didn't completely work..

:lol: :lol:

god damn they are getting good, did they tell u why they pulled u over? often when i find the officer isnt being a dick i ask him why he pulled me over just for future reference, its handy to know why they targetted ur car, especially when its something like urs. im thinking maybe the wheels?

Usually I have a chat with cops that pull me over but this guy pretty much was an ass from the start. I asked him how his day was he said I was getting a fine and defect without even inspecting the car lol. Got done for wheels and ride height. He also deemed it so dangerous the defect expired in 2hrs :rolleyes:

righto....

first car - jap converted 1580. before all the strawbs began converting everywhere....with work 16s

4.jpg

int.jpg

3.jpg

eng.jpg

with heavy 19s

5.gif

now driving a 05 rodeo and $800 91 dungbeetle laser hatch hence why i am not here much. just got sick of hiding computer behind glovebox and all the other shit i was too scared to get busted with. pulled over once for speeding.... never defected. sold it after the lucky streak and bought an apartment.

get another import one day...

I remember I was young and full of ambition when I joined and Myspace didn't exist. Those were the days.

i only joined in 05 but was around the traps long long before then. just never had internet access or time to look here. was to busy taking pills, and sucking down heaps of bongs. ah the good old days :lol:

i think when i joined i had my current car. before that had an array of corolla`s, datsuns and other mazdas B)

Hrm that long ago! ive been spending stupid amounts of cash on cars for over 4 years now. :(

Joined early 04 on my original account which I forgot the password to. Had 56k dialup and still thought ET Pulsars were the shit.

My first memory here is a brief craze of people putting these clapping hands in their sigs which I never understood lol.

1050nh5.gif

Joined early 04 on my original account which I forgot the password to. Had 56k dialup and still thought ET Pulsars were the shit.

My first memory here is a brief craze of people putting these clapping hands in their sigs which I never understood lol.

1050nh5.gif

lol that wasnt long ago, like 2007ish.

Damn SR180 and that clap shit :lol:

remember everyone's goal back in the day was 200kw?

Damn SR180 and that clap shit :lol:

remember everyone's goal back in the day was 200kw?

:lol:

my first year on NS, anyone that had 180rwkw had a f**ken MONSTER of a car! :lol:

bahhaha no shit i thought my car was a rocket with 160 and all the big boys where making 180-200 and i was like faaarrkkk how do they do that haha, back then a turbo upgrade was like woowwww holy shit this guy means business, when they where upgrading to a 2530 hahaha

street cruising/drifting with ns vic crew was mad days cops wernt all over it like a fat kid on cake

there was no retarded moderators like pikachu

the great vic mod nazi war bahahahah i think i won the hearts of many of mods at that time and my warn meter spoke for its self.

dave colwell and gooch drifting member those fools

kelly? yosh? bart? is anyone still alive or just me and you nat

deej.

there was no retarded moderators like pikachu

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahh back in the day when draga was around and fighting with that dude with the stop sign that said hammertime below it lol

Sif remember me hahahahaha

zmofg its draga bahahahha his back and must be like 16 now right? hashahaha

member when djemz first joined hahaha and we all used to pay out on the little *milkshake* flat stick with his old mans fairmont hahaha he was like 14 or something

and purrr guys guys member purr? might be more of a vic thing though hahaha

and anyone who doesnt know im the member formally known as xqzme from back in the day

while were looking into the past what ever happened to D-rail.... Adelaides togue gods :no:

Wow ive been on here for a while now!

When i first joined up i had my first car which was a ae92 holden nova... damn i miss that thing! haha

l_a2de3e22e4f8d3deff82402ae10f0094.jpg

ive had a few cars since and now i currently have my 4 door r32 which is under contruction atm

l_15d22f4abf6d4f90907471b2b696f63f.jpg

its funny to see how much things have changed... some of my memories were freedom and jms back in the day!

Im seing dave and kel tonight! I see gooch every few weeks and bart, i dunno what hes up to now, hes moved near the city and i see him when theres a party or something but thats about it latley.

Mr Yoshi i dont see much anymore at all, he's now engaged! :o

righto....

first car - jap converted 1580. before all the strawbs began converting everywhere....with work 16s

I remember that thing, damn it was nice, you were like the original strawb front, not even pinkbits (JMS - Adelaide) had their strawb s13 back then.

anyone know of this car (1st 2 pics) getting around somewhere in sydney now? it served me and its owner after me well and im curious to know if its still around, and then a couple of pics of my other couple of sils ive owned since

When u had that sil that was 1 of the quickest in the club/at the meets, with 199rwkw (not quite 200 :lol: )

Ill always remember that drive back from a north cruise with you, tim, and myself, each in our s13's! :lol:

Jeez, I'm post 05' so I qualify as a veteran :P

Joined in April 04' just before my 15th birthday. That's some jailbait right there :lol:

The first car I owned was a 2001 Honda Civic purchased in 2006; and I still have it. And I can openly say it – I think I’ll never own an import. I’m just a Honda elitist in a Nissan community.

In fashion when I joined? Usher, Ja Rule and Scooter..."techno" was rad. I used to log onto NS during Year 9/10 computer graphics. What an epic life I was about to lead.. I was trying to source parts for my computer illiterate brother who is now known to be retarded. He just had got his R33 series 1 for $18,000; and that was the cheapest GTST manual at the time. Of course, I dreamed of owning an S2000 - at that stage finding one for $45,000 was the cheapest you could find! I found it good to pass time. Somehow a family friend found me, then people at my school. Then I sort of stuck around.

I know I don’t post here as often as I used to, but I have got a lot out of this site. I have met some wonderful people though this place too.

Oh and I just got a random “friend request” yesterday. What the hell is that all about? NS becoming Facebook. HAHAHA!

Now I work in the automotive industry and I know NS is partially to blame :P

Im seing dave and kel tonight! I see gooch every few weeks and bart, i dunno what hes up to now, hes moved near the city and i see him when theres a party or something but thats about it latley.

Mr Yoshi i dont see much anymore at all, he's now engaged! :o

to purr?

Jeez, I'm post 05' so I qualify as a veteran :P

I think you'll find you're PRE-'05

your oldskool if when you joined up this forum was

www.pandablue.com/nissansilvia

Sweet, I qualify.

Bah, you're all noobs to me. I'm #280.

Signed up in 2002 on the old site when I was looking for a Silvia. Very soon after that, I bought this:

meopen50.jpg

Silvia12.jpg

Was a bit messier than that when I bought it. Yes, that was back when fitment wasn't understood. By me at least. In its last incarnation in my hands it had an HKS 2540 and 183rwkw. Then I had the bright idea of doing an SR20 conversion, took 2 years, never finished it, sold the car as a shell. The SR I bought is now in Fink's GF's car and the shell is just about to get back on the road in the hands of a new owner who has actually done the SR conversion. Good to hear. I really shoudl have kept that lip though dammit.

After I gave up on the old project I bought this:

silviafirstday1.jpg

Which about a month later looked like this: (I had some bits up my sleeve and some plans from the old car...)

100_1442.jpg

After the journey I've been on (and am still on) I don't think I'll ever sell this car. I know that sounds ultra gay but I don't care.

I also own this now:

100_1732-1.jpg

Hooray for me.

since people are posting up their old crap car photo's i'll post one of my many.

back in the day this was the bomb!

carmarch078.jpg

righto....

I remember that thing, damn it was nice, you were like the original strawb front, not even pinkbits (JMS - Adelaide) had their strawb s13 back then.

yep. the old days hey, moved up to brissy now, f**kin hot up here. if i had it still it would be missing those cold intake temps down there haha