Sign in to follow this  
zappy65

6.5" Splits

Hey all,

I remember seeing a trader who used to make metal adapters to fit 6.5" speakers in the standard speaker location of a 180SX.

Just wondering if anyone has the link, i cant find it anywhere, if my memory serves me correctly he also sells full brackets to mount Headunits in the standard positions?...and alot of other stuff for Audio setups.

Any help appreciated,

John

Ok since i dont think Ive ever been so insulted in my life your an idiot....simple Q...needs a simple answer...go see a doctor about your anger problems...

Can anyone else help with my inquiry?...without insulting me.

Ok since i dont think Ive ever been so insulted in my life your an idiot....simple Q...needs a simple answer...go see a doctor about your anger problems...

sorry buddy. try posting a response with less than a few words and youll understand. pm TAARK he is the guy your looking for. and dont be a little sook about 'possible insults' jjeeeeeesus noobs these days

HAHA noob goes off! mate he wasn't having a go at you, there's this new system for post whores where if the post is less than 10 words is comes up saying 'this post is less than 10 words, it's too short rah rah rah' so he was simply making fun of that so STFU and pm TAARK :yes:

Haha that wasn't aimed at you... I got mine from the US on ebay (before our dollar dropped). Probably easier to pm TAARK if he has them. Here is the link for the ones on ebay if u need it. I havent put them in yet but they seem pretty well made and were delivered pretty quick.

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Speaker-Adap...6858086QQsofpZ0