Sign in to follow this  
pyro

Official Brisbane Monthly Meets

Brisbane MONTHLY Meets...

PLEASE REFER TO POST #2 BELOW

Pyro in all his Grace has moved his ass SOUTH to the Adelaide hills and no longer updates this thread.

51CAZ & Silvieson and also The Stapler will continue to update this thread however, so never fear! Brisbane Monthly are continuing!!

Edited by 51CAZ
New Details Post
  • Upvote 2

Fortnightly Meets Are BACK ON!! BUT they are now monthly due to the JDMST monthly meets getting so popular with members.

Next Meet Details

Date: 13/9/11

Time: 7:30PM

Other Details: Car Park at the end of Charlotte Street

Pretty sure I don't have to say that we don't condone hooning of any sort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShFAeNdiEiA&list=FL_t50AU1BYWUkVX_38xt2Dw&index=2

alrite im out of wack with the meets now, is this a north side or south side meet?

north. harry's diner :)

may be there now guys depends on work so busy at the moment and I have lazy workers + with trying to get my car somewhere and saving for the cruise im blah!!!!!. Ill post some pics up soon of my newly designed hood once i finish the final details to it.

i just been busy trying to get ready for autosalon iv have a s15 conversion done and new stereo and install and a leather interior put in and it doesnt go to many meet as i dont want to draw the attention from tthe boys in blue for being a hoon

at the moment still no fines in 2 years and i wanna keep it like that

thats why we go on a tuesday mate, and don't do silly shit either :)

oh yay for me ticked over 4000 posts an didn't even notice :lol:

So when do you guys hang around till... I've got to make dinner in the valley, but maybe i can pop around after to have a look if anyone is around.

Depends on numbers and weather and stuff, but usually there are still a few people hanging around till 10:30 or so.

Its up to you if u wanna drop by round then, depends on how far you are from work I guess?

did i just see right that the silvia with the drift numbers ia a CA18DE

yup sure did :)

i wouldn't call them drift numbers but... not really any different to normal numbers. and considering drifting isn't my priority...

Depends on numbers and weather and stuff, but usually there are still a few people hanging around till 10:30 or so.

Its up to you if u wanna drop by round then, depends on how far you are from work I guess?

don't forget that neebo is right near harry's diner.... and i dunno about you guys, but i'm keen for a run :ph34r:

Is there a gathering before hand?

yeah mang, will have one at autobarn macgregor. will leave there somewhere between 6:45 and 7:00 to get to harry's by 7:30. :)

don't forget that neebo is right near harry's diner.... and i dunno about you guys, but i'm keen for a run :ph34r:

as am i :P TOUGEEEE

grr only drama for me is i dont have my rear brake pad left lol, the wear indicator is pissing me off. but thats ok.... i'll still go for a downhill with someone :P

i think the page needs to be updated for tuesday night pyro...

^_^

uhhh. he knows that. He just gets busy sometimes.

i know.. sowwy :(

Did someone say downhill?? Great, I'll bring my bike :D

Oh, you were talking about cars and on roads <_>

Uhh, Nebo is a good 25 minutes from Harry's. Not exactly around the corner (unless it's in perspective for those on the southside).

I work at the airport and live at Ascot, so I'll swing by on the slight chance a couple of stragglers are still there.

i think the page needs to be updated for tuesday night pyro...

^_^

uhhh. he knows that. He just gets busy sometimes.

i know.. sowwy :(

'tis cool :hug:

I get a bit protective of my boy sometimes :blush:

nebo is so over rated guys. i wouldnt get too ecited.

it's better than the "sfa" we've been doing for the last few months :P

Uhh, Nebo is a good 25 minutes from Harry's. Not exactly around the corner (unless it's in perspective for those on the southside).

I work at the airport and live at Ascot, so I'll swing by on the slight chance a couple of stragglers are still there.

serious?? :huh: it never feels that long.... except for that time i got lost <_>

'tis cool :hug:

I get a bit protective of my boy sometimes :blush:

you're so gorgeous :wub::hug:

^^^^ <_ get a room>

:lol: HAHA.

i'm gonna be pumped all day for this tomorrow, it better go fast grrrr so don't wanna work.

scotty are you bringing stickers? i might grab a couple.

will be there straight from work niggers and diggers, finish at 5:30 and only bout 10mins round the corner from the spot but cant be farked driving back to nangbanga then back to harry's, i might have to wash the car though, sum f**ker decided to skid up dirt all over it today up the dam in a dirt car park... black car and heaps of dust.. not cool.

oooh pubes is gunna gain another 5kw tomorow night :P

whats the horsepower gain of do-mo kun??

DomoGIF1.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

:lol:

I know the domo gave me 10kw on my daily.

Still don't know if ill make it or not yet

i need nissansilvia stickers to for autosalon

I have coloured ones for both hardtuned.net and nissansilvia and scott as the larger white and black and chrome varieties for sale.

So you should be sorted buddy.