Sign in to follow this  
Siddr20

The random photography thread

Desperate!! Well that gear shouldnt be left hanging around i guess...

True that.. Feel sorry for the bloke tho.. esp if the body was worth a few K's.. and esp the lens.. IM sure it wasnt a cheap one either.

Man i would cry if mine got stolen lol

should always hang on to your gear..

esp. something expensive

Selling my sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5 for canon slrs if anyone is keen.

FOURCD - tamron is a nice lens for what it is, but the canon would shit all over it probably at all apetures.

So i hear canon 2000d is coming out!!

Canon's new EOS 2000D is expected to have a 2.5inch flip-out LCD display and video capability (rumoured to be 720P @ 30fps).

This new DSLR is also expected to have seven Auto-Focus points and pack 15.1 megapixels into its images with ISO sensitivity from 100 to 6,400.

And at 3fps, it will double the frame rate available from the soon to be superseded 1000D.

i find this interesting, canon have been market leaders in many ways but now alot of new products from nikon have canon chasing their tail...

2000D sounds like they copying the new nikon D5000 :P

3fps has been the standard continuous rate for all nikon cameras since the d40x (2007??)

i find this interesting, canon have been market leaders in many ways but now alot of new products from nikon have canon chasing their tail...

3fps has been the standard continuous rate for all nikon cameras since the d40x (2007??)

All comes down to marketing and to be honest i think they got a great response from the 1000d. Hense the new addition of a 2000d.

I will wait for the day when a 60d comes out hahahah..

All comes down to marketing and to be honest i think they got a great response from the 1000d. Hense the new addition of a 2000d.

I will wait for the day when a 60d comes out hahahah..

Iam also waiting for the 60D or 70D to be released then consider an upgrade from my 450D. :P

imagine when we are like 75 years old or something.. By then it will be a 10000000000000000000d lol

anyways on better news, i just received my 70-200L lens :) WOOT!! loving this IS too.. Feels much better than my previous non is version.

Good stuff guys .....

Whats with the spamming mate??

^ he's reached 100 now :rolleyes:

bahahahhaa.. hes trying not to be a noob by the looks of it.. :P

True that.. Feel sorry for the bloke tho.. esp if the body was worth a few K's.. and esp the lens.. IM sure it wasnt a cheap one either.

Man i would cry if mine got stolen lol

has anyone heard anymore about this??

did the stuff get returned or the sd card or anything like that?? guy get caught? just curious..

He has received a warning from me for spamming.

Doubt that guy got his camera returned :(

I am wondering if insurance is covered if your camera gets stolen outside your house? As in you know how you have house contents insurance. Obviously if it gets stolen inside your house its covered pending your got receipts etc.. But what about outside?

My camera equipment is adding up and its worth a fair bit. I would hate for it to stolen..

How are you all protecting your gear? Insurance? Or just hope nothing will happen to it?

awesome vid! ive always wondered how much work goes into making a high quality lens. now i know why they are so damn expensive. lol.

I'm heading to NZ on Monday for 2 weeks, really looking forward to it!

As a photographer youre going to have a ball. NZ's natural settings are second to none. The grass is literally greener over there.

going for holiday?

^ agreed.. My sister went start of the year and i saw her photos and they were incredible. The scenery is just breathtaking!!

you will have a blast :)

Yeah, hopefully just stressed about how i'm going to take my gear, I want to buy a pelican case but they're expensive!

You should see where I'm staying, it is literally 10 metres off the main/huge lake with Coronet Peak / Remarkables all the ski resorts directly behind it!

Stop making us jealous :P hhehe

Cant wait to see the pics when you return.. In regards to the bag - man i would love to have that case. What do they retail at these days?

Wow that water is going to be clear. youre going to be able to grab a cup full and drink straight from the lake.

Remarkables is a SICK mountain to carve up. i remember seeing some jap stack it on his neck in a quarter pipe there years ago.

Hmm Dead on arrival equipment?

orr

A case that has a "Unconditional Lifetime Warranty against damage and breakage. Does not cover Shark Bite, Bear Attack or Children under 5!"

lol. just incase you surf with your valuable camera gear it doesnt cover shark bites!

Sign in to follow this