Sign in to follow this  
OPTION 1 GARAGE

Travs new 350Z ........

well we finnished it about 2.00 this morning and if all goes well on the dyno keep an eye out for the zumber racing/option1garage 350z it looks so hot.

this car is awesome, saw it in the flesh the other day at O1G, good work to pull it together so quickly guys, hope it runs well on the weekend.

Let us know what it pulls on the dyno !!!

IMHO go easy on the stock box... so just be as gentle as possible between shifts =).. and less clutch kicking :D

so granny shifting and double clutching like you should? ;)

Saturday is gonna be interesting to say the least!

Come check it out - say hi to the Option 1 Garage guys Paul and Chris who built this beast from the ground up in the last 6 days - amazing effort!

See you all there

Cheers,

Trav

hahaha.. not quite what i was meaning :( hoping ur just messing with me :lol:

have you had any time in the car?

I drove it off the trailer today but that's it. Nothing like being thrown in the deep end!

hahaha.. not quite what i was meaning :( hoping ur just messing with me :lol:

Dude I'm about as serious as these guys-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjo85NeiO0

its easy to see that trav idolises vin diesel!

best of luck with skidding it, try a couple of those big bottles of NOS, and remember you need them by tonight!

have you had any time in the car?

I drove it off the trailer today but that's it. Nothing like being thrown in the deep end!

Get in it and sliggit...

quote from sd.com

So far it has made 327kw at the wheels on 12lb boost and only reving to 5000 rpm ........... these motors are so impressive !!

learn to resize pics plz

im running 1920 res on 24" andi can only see the rear wheel

p.s. all the best trav

learn to resize pics plz

im running 1920 res on 24" andi can only see the rear wheel

p.s. all the best trav

changed pic - > link after website didnt embed properly and shrink it =\

oh and bump up ur res :P

sif resize kickass cars.

vivagarage cf boot? fitment FTL

looks like a nice amount of torque to it... what size treads?

as far as i know it was a 1JZ

Oh yeah it was opps anyway who cares you know what im talking about <_>

The 350Z looked pretty speccy out on track, was definitely something different to see amongst a field of Skylines, Silvias, etc.

Faced Darren Appleton in the top 32, which went to a re-run, where it looked like the FD RX7 camera chase car came too close to the drifting and tapped the 350Z? Not sure what happened as I couldn't see any visible damage on the RX7, but it did look like Trav might have copped a little hit from the camera car when he was sliding.

Camera car was getting within about 30cm of the rear bumper of the chasing drift car.

Looks like its a search engine like google.

i love the layout and the thumbnails of the websites when you search something.

Yes Zumber is a search engine , everyone should start supporting it as they are the people that have got this car up and running !

Am so so happy with the cars debut run , was a great thing straight off the trailer on Saturday after a few minor adjustments and Trav did an amazing job of adapting to a car he had never driven - the boy has talent B)

To go out to Afro in the top 32 run was no disgrace at all - taking it to a rerun and getting the car to that standard shows we have a good thing on our hands with more development and alot more steering lock needed which we can now plan out over the next few months and get some testing in

Thanks to everyone who helped get the car done , awesome effort and hope you all enjoyed seeing something very differant out there on the weekend

Paul

The 350Z looked pretty speccy out on track, was definitely something different to see amongst a field of Skylines, Silvias, etc.

Faced Darren Appleton in the top 32, which went to a re-run, where it looked like the FD RX7 camera chase car came too close to the drifting and tapped the 350Z? Not sure what happened as I couldn't see any visible damage on the RX7, but it did look like Trav might have copped a little hit from the camera car when he was sliding.

Camera car was getting within about 30cm of the rear bumper of the chasing drift car.

Yes the camera car did hit Trav but after he had spun , was not very impressed at all ............. Luckily didn`t do any damage other than cosmetic

What a great weekend. Massive thanks to Option 1 Garage, the car worked really well out of the box and is a true credit too them. Trav's not half bad behind the wheel either B)

Also thanks to everyone who helped out with the build, 09 is going to be fun.

Craig

Edited by Zumber Racing

looking good!!

Any info on his sponsor? zumber.com? never heard of them

We are a search engine, we've been around since 2006. We aren't looking to be a google, we just want to offer something a little bit different.

Soon will be launching a site for the race team, which will have some cool stuff on it (Drift results from around the world, vids, tech tips, in depth articles on our car ect..)