Sign in to follow this  
sil.v.r

my s14

My new s14. Only a few aftermarket mods at the moment including exhaust, fmic, fuel pump, turbo timer, driftek wheels, veilside body kit, rear strut brace, decent sound system and koni adjustable suspension.The colour is gtr r33 purple. Also have aftermarket nissan vct rattle soon to be gone when i get my cam gear gears fitted. only running stock boost till i get the cam gears. hope you guys like it.

20072008025.jpg

20072008025.jpg

20072008027.jpg

25072008031.jpg

remove the wing, drop it on it's ass, it will be pimp...

i like the wing for the mean time.already is a bitch drivin around in my local town the driveways are high and the roads are rough as sh#t.

dont drop it any more looks fine as it is :)

No-one mentioned to get rid of the Veilside front bar? What has happened to ns.com? :P

Enjoy your new car regardless.

sweet color.. lose the kit.... i can't believe i actually had that kit on one of my old cars!!! what was i thinking...

keep the updates coming

least id be able to actually get into my driveway if i lost the kit. but not going to happen any time soon. maybe the wing at a later date. thanx for the feedback people.

next plan is to run 14psi of boost. ive been takin it easy because of the vct rattle. but soon as the cam gears so in i will get an electronic boost controller and a bigger turbo, not sure what turbo yet probably nothing too outrageous as its my daily driver. but yeah aftermarket computer and a dyno tune in the long run. aftermarket cams later on as well.

Edited by sil.v.r

I reccommend the Apexi AVC-R if you have the budget for it.

^^^^ i would recommend the Blitz Spec R (Dual soleniod), easier to use, small so it can be hidden from the cops, and has better boost control (no boost spikes) due to the dual soleniods.

Cheers

Allan

try losing the skirts, swapping the front bar for a stock one and removing the pods and wing.

But all to their own, not a fan of fibreglass myself <_>