Sign in to follow this  
DOC_RE

REVS/KNIGHTSPORTS DRIFT SPEC FD3S

i have 2 18x9+20 and 4 18x10+18 XD9's happy to do a good deal for ya... all have rubber or can come without

XD9's are fat post up some pics and what you want for'em

cheers

cliff

www.knightsports.com.au

you mean my current FC rx7 , yeah for sure i wont sell it , coz its got my blood sweat and tears in it

and you cant put a price on that hey . . . . . . .

peace

cliff

Yea i agree,

Best one going around :P

yeah cheers man , its alittle battered and bruised after this season . . . . . .

but yeah from a distance it still looks killa hahaha

peace

i have 2 18x9+20 and 4 18x10+18 XD9's happy to do a good deal for ya... all have rubber or can come without

XD9's are fat post up some pics and what you want for'em

cheers

cliff

www.knightsports.com.au

stuff038.jpg

stuff041.jpg

stuff036.jpg

Jw Cliff,

Will you be selling your current FC rx7? or keeping it....

plus I reckon my girl wants to do the drift school in it at he end of the year to, that should be killa

peace

cliff

:wub: cant wait !!!!!!

you mean my current FC rx7 , yeah for sure i wont sell it , coz its got my blood sweat and tears in it

peace

cliff

Also, they'd look fantastic sitting next to each other if the FD will be in the same livery.

peace

cliff

Also, they'd look fantastic sitting next to each other if the FD will be in the same livery.

yeah that will make a killa picture the FC on 1 side and the FD on the other and me in the middle hahaha wickedness!!

the FD is getting the same treatment on the outside with metallic blue paint and stickers will be pretty much the same

its goin to be fat, low and loud so thats the same as the FC but the engine will be much angrier than the FC hehehe !!

cant wait

peace

cliff

peace

cliff

yeah that will make a killa picture the FC on 1 side and the FD on the other and me in the middle hahaha wickedness!!

the FD is getting the same treatment on the outside with metallic blue paint and stickers will be pretty much the same

its goin to be fat, low and loud so thats the same as the FC but the engine will be much angrier than the FC hehehe !!

cant wait

peace

cliff

thumbs.jpg

Jw Cliff,

Will you be selling your current FC rx7? or keeping it....

plus I reckon my girl wants to do the drift school in it at he end of the year to, that should be killa

peace

cliff

:wub: cant wait !!!!!!

I reckon I might force mine out there as well haha. You can all slide together.

Cush, I find it rather cute that you're turning all "fanboi" in this thread...must've caught you on a less-cynical day...

Soo Cliff you made a decision on what wheels and gearbox u gonna most likely pick??? :)

havnt seen this thread before the car looks awesome and im loving the kit too :P

Cush, I find it rather cute that you're turning all "fanboi" in this thread...must've caught you on a less-cynical day...

Nah... I'm just happy someone agreed with me.

Soo Cliff you made a decision on what wheels and gearbox u gonna most likely pick??? :)

Yeah man

goin VOLK CE28's Fronts 2 - 18x9.5 +20 offset, Rears 4 - 18x10.5 +15 offset and 25mm spacers all round

to fill out the 50mm D-max over fenders

And gear box is going to be a Rx7 Series 6 box with OS GIKEN Cross mission gear set

for now thats the best I can do as my funds are going else where at the moment

cheers

cliff

Get some rims that don't need spacers. How much are the CE28's?? We'll find something 3-piece with mental dish for close to the same ;-)

Get some rims that don't need spacers. How much are the CE28's?? We'll find something 3-piece with mental dish for close to the same ;-)

yeah $5000, but I need rims with offset -10, not many rims make that offset . . . . I will have to run spacers no matter wat rims I get

to fill the 50mm gaurds

Im open to any suggestions benny ????

cheers

nah the CE28's are insane, will do the trick.

yeah $5000, but I need rims with offset -10, not many rims make that offset . . . . I will have to run spacers no matter wat rims I get

to fill the 50mm gaurds

cheers

Plenty of 3-piece wheels come in the -10 offset you're looking for, and a hell of a lot cheaper than $5k.

SSR Professors, VS-KFs, VS-XXs, Meisters.....the lot could be had for less than $4k landed for all 6.

to fill the 50mm gaurds

cheers

Plenty of 3-piece wheels come in the -10 offset you're looking for, and a hell of a lot cheaper than $5k.

SSR Professors, VS-KFs, VS-XXs, Meisters.....the lot could be had for less than $4k landed for all 6.

VS-KFs everyone has'em, VS-XXs dont like'em, Meisters evryone has'em

NEXT ????????

CE28's in 9.5 & 10.5 have a bit of dish

I like these to GRAM lights 57D's as seen on the R-magic drift FD

MakeThumbImageCAGBE9CU.jpg

R-magicdrifter.jpg

I'll keep looking before I fork out the cash. . . . .

On another note spoke to denzo going to get a set of FRP doors and a rear hatch for the FD should drop the wieght a bit

with plexi glass aswell

cheers

cliff

workkai5x1143188538189520wmb.jpg

OPTION 1. Classic Polished CR Emotions Always TUFF

workxt75x1143188546wmb.jpg

OPTION 2. Even Tufffer Option XT7 Porished

workxd95x1143177047wmb.jpg

OPTION 3. Get this in major OFFSET to get P H A T DISH and you got a WINNER!

Clifmister, dont mess around get the PORISH LOOK BRO, go for a nice classy but Agressive look for the new PROJECT!

I rest my case!

if you are going to race it dont get big ass heavy dished rims...

get lightweight rims

if you are going to race it dont get big ass heavy dished rims...

get lightweight rims

yeah thats what I reckon and from all the cars that run in D1 there are only a hand full that

run rims with dish the rest are running light wieght forged alloy rims . . . . .

and Im leaning towards that idea 2. . . . . and as for heavy most of the dished rims are over 10kg's

thats just to heavy to be practical for drift. . . . .

good call mr Pickering-des

cheers

cliff

If you're still open to suggestions, i'd like to add the following choices (both are uncommon and available with the obligatory looooow offsets)

Weds SA70TT

http://www.weds.co.jp/products/wedssport/sa70tt.html#

SuperAdvan v2.0

http://www.yokohamatire.jp/yrc/japan/wheel...3rv2/index.html

(If you're leaning towards going forged with concave spokes, how could you not choose the SSR Type-F??!!! They are fresh and a new model.)

If you're still open to suggestions, i'd like to add the following choices (both are uncommon and available with the obligatory looooow offsets)

Weds SA70TT

http://www.weds.co.jp/products/wedssport/sa70tt.html#

SuperAdvan v2.0

http://www.yokohamatire.jp/yrc/japan/wheel...3rv2/index.html

(If you're leaning towards going forged with concave spokes, how could you not choose the SSR Type-F??!!! They are fresh and a new model.)

dude you got good taste

I like booth those man

Weds SA7OTT

sa70tt_car_01.jpg

SuperAdvan v2.0

de_car_02.jpg

but SSR type F's YES !

ssr_typef_rs_bs_ci3_l.jpg

cheers for your input man

cliff

RGII.jpg

dont like DISH then you got this suker