Sign in to follow this  
bakatono

QLD mega-meat pix

25LTR is a beautiful car inside, outside and under.

:)

discern, obviously you didn't pay attention to many cars.

Work VSKF are f*cken hot.

I felt left out in my mitsu lancer evo 1 lol

i knew i shoulda gone over and looked at that supra.....

damn it!

i didnt see another supra aside from mine there, whats the dealio with that silver engine bay one?

Hey champ!!

Ur Emz mate hey?? she said u were commin!! was gonna come over and chat to you also but u left pretty quick! I have the same rims on my supra! lol!!

Anyhow... a lil after u left old mate rocked up in his gun metal soop!! looked pretty stock... was contemplating weither or not to have a look.... i didnt.... then saw the pic of trust t78 in the pics!! i was devo'd i didnt inspect it!! hahaha!!

so u got clutch troubles also i heard (leterally).... mines gettin rebuilt on monday!

ur just jelious that i wasnt gonna chat u up!! HAHA!!

Im lookin at a trust t78 kit for my soop so it woulda been mad to have a chat to him!! grr....

Its ok... ill remember to let u get a place next time we go karting scotty!! HAHAA!!

i think he said it was 'de-tuned' for the street at 570rwhp and has run around the 700 mark on the dyno. think it was done by 101. he didnt want shots with the plates in so its engine bay only

cheers for the comments guys, lookin forward to your pix hoj!

Gosh, make me post them all again lol.

some of my top fav cars there were ummm, s15^AnGeL's ichigo, that gold track sil80, clint's ichigo (love that thing to death dude haha, my piglet looks upto it) scotty's (always my fav haha) anndd thats all i can think of right now lol.

QLDmeet0708001.jpg

QLDmeet0708002.jpg

QLDmeet0708003.jpgQLDmeet0708004.jpgQLDmeet0708008.jpgQLDmeet0708009.jpgQLDmeet0708012.jpgQLDmeet0708013.jpgQLDmeet0708014.jpgQLDmeet0708015.jpgQLDmeet0708016.jpgQLDmeet0708017.jpgQLDmeet0708019.jpgQLDmeet0708021.jpgQLDmeet0708025.jpg

hard work isnt it pubes? :lol:

im the only one that has foggy windows. at a quick glimpse i thought that was my dog in the car

what were you and your dog doing in that car julie?

:huh: i wasn't in the car with my dog. i left him in there by himself for a while when i was standing with my bf and silman. unless someone else was in there with my dog..... :o

aah now it clicks... thats why there was a dog in that car :ph34r:

do you're man tuning elsewhere chris :lol:

made me lol!

However glad u said that as i told mark there was going to be other supras, only for me to be totally put to shame with no others showing up! Has your supra even seen qld tarmac yet chris!

was my first ns meet was quite pleased to see nobody being fully sick with boot open pumping music and people walking around bagging out other cars.

seem like a nice bunch of people!

no pics of my car but :(

i knew i shoulda gone over and looked at that supra.....

damn it!

i didnt see another supra aside from mine there, whats the dealio with that silver engine bay one?

Hey champ!!

Ur Emz mate hey?? she said u were commin!! was gonna come over and chat to you also but u left pretty quick! I have the same rims on my supra! lol!!

Anyhow... a lil after u left old mate rocked up in his gun metal soop!! looked pretty stock... was contemplating weither or not to have a look.... i didnt.... then saw the pic of trust t78 in the pics!! i was devo'd i didnt inspect it!! hahaha!!

so u got clutch troubles also i heard (leterally).... mines gettin rebuilt on monday!

Ah cool cool. from experience id actually suggest getting the same setup as i have - T04z. The trust kits afaik are bushed not roller/ball bearing and are a fair bit laggier.

Not sure if you meant you heard my clutch slipping, it actually only slips if i go over 1/3 throttle or so.. apart from that it always makes that chatter/rattle noise (triple plate). But yeah its started to slip as of two weeks ago.. blah. what sort are you getting?

do you're man tuning elsewhere chris :lol:

made me lol!

However glad u said that as i told mark there was going to be other supras, only for me to be totally put to shame with no others showing up! Has your supra even seen qld tarmac yet chris!

LOL.. yeahhhh.. . . .. i seem to recall that conversaition . . .. 'there will be plenty of non nissans there, another guys bringing a supra!' .. *cough* . ..

:P

Yeh.... u can hear the plates... thats wat i meant i was hearing... normally associated with a twin or tripple on its way out. twin or tripple noise is normal... but urs... like mine is a lil loud. lol soo..... urs slippin confirms it. Mine sounds much the same atm. 1/3 throttle and it slips and the boost spikes. Im running an OSgiken twin plate. Its in need of a rebuild so its gettin done on monday! Pickin up semi slicks for it shortly too......

Em... its seen the black top... lol from melbourne all the way to brissie... haha... gets the weekly run to keep it up to par etc....

will have full rego soon... thank god... funds are killin me atm tho!!!

haha fsck.. was hoping no one would notice that :P

but actually, thats not the wheres wally photo i was referrin to bev ... lol keep looking

i know which where's wally photo ;) the one with brett in it to

DSC_3992.jpg

i think he said it was 'de-tuned' for the street at 570rwhp and has run around the 700 mark on the dyno. think it was done by 101. he didnt want shots with the plates in so its engine bay only

cheers for the comments guys, lookin forward to your pix hoj!

the silver supra is running a t88-38gk not a t78, belongs to my cousin bro who owns 101 racing.

its tuned at 575 rwhp at 16psi for street driving.. has made over 750hp on race tune.

in regards to lag on 2jz, if tuned right there is no difference.. u should see how quick the supra spools with the biggest trust setup.

peace

harry

^^^ BAHAHAHAHAHAHA SIG PAWNED!!!!

:lol:

screw u hippie...

i have it back... FREEDOM..!! ^-^

Disenter spotted

post_0_1216294089_thumb.jpg

is he near my car where my puppy was?! :o now whos the sus one ey

hahaha... his contrasting the black and white photo well ;) its like a jean commercial

Disenter spotted

yeah i is stalking your puppies .. pun intended ;):lol:

Disenter spotted

yeah i is stalking your puppies .. pun intended ;):lol:

what puppies? ;)

OHH i didnt get what that meant until silvieson told me :lol: yes im very slow :(

LOL @ 'mega-meat pix'...

filthy, filthy QLDers :no:

ohhh thats just wrong! trust u to pick that up.

LOL @ 'mega-meat pix'...

filthy, filthy QLDers :no:

ohhh thats just wrong! trust u to pick that up.

:lol: It's my job.

But seriously, it stands out like, well, some mega-meat.

I can't believe no one else noticed! :lol: