tangy

Anyone play golf here?

nothing to flash.

Nth adelaide

West beach

Mt osmond

a couple of others

wow didnt realise there was a golf thread on here lol

i used to play golf all the time lol, won a few championships to, got down to 2 handicap, and was gtn really good to, but women, drinking and cars took over when i turned16.5 onwards

have full titleist set, exept taylormade forged irons( like forged pistons, but betterer :P )

and scotty cameron putter :)

ps phee if i get back into it il need a caddy ;)

The only bags I look after are my partners.

But thanks anyway ;)

oh well was worth a try ;)

sucks being a lefty, cant even borrow clubs from mates to have a swing. :( all i have is a 5 iron and a putter, but i can still outdrive some of my mates :D

^^ :lol:

I went to the range again today, had a hit...

Besides a couple of shanks I hit em sweet, swing was good besides a few blocked to the right and a few pulled to the left. Took my 6,7,8, and 9 irons with me. I was ballooning my 9 iron, so dropped down to the 7 iron ( favourite club ) and was getting a nice trajectory.

Next year I think I might get my membership and handicap back so I can play pennant again, it's so much fun. And gotta love all the beers and meal in the clubhouse afterwards and the pennant bus home with all the boys :lol:

I use to work at the golf range that use to be in Tullamarine, best job ever we use to run a muck.

take a mat onto the top of the roof and hit balls from there, hit balls into the houses/buildings near by.

THRASH the f**k out of the tractor that picks the balls up, rolled it over a few times :lol:

lol.....softy

tullamarine in melbourne???

is that near tulla golf club?

lol.....softy

tullamarine in melbourne???

is that near tulla golf club?

Yer mate, range was on Sharps rd opp the Caltex.

A couple of KM's from TCC, i was a member there for about 5yrs before i moved to adelaide, use to go there every night after school if i wasnt working at the range

Ah k sweet.......it's quite funny trying to tee off and a 747 is flying over your head :lol:

I haven't played there since bout 2004, would've played pennant there......not a bad course for a public track, nothin too flash...

Only real thing I remember from it was the f**king gumtrees, they were everywhere :lol:

We use to hit planes on the range at the course once, they reversed the tee to the road end of the range to let the usual tee grow back.

So we would use a ball on the tee and a wedge and smash them into the planes, was fun to the cops rocked up and went spastic :lol: tho didnt stop us

What was your home course? because i played a few pennants for them.

P.S. hole 6 "snakes gully" i almost got bitten by a snake on that f**king hole, *milkshake* of a thing come out of a rabbits hole at me

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I played pennant for Eastwood, the club is in Kilsyth not far from Ringwood, you probably know it.

Ummmmm i think it rings a bell, been like 10yrs since i was right into it.

I cant even remember what "district" tulla use to play in :lol:

been playing on and off for 10yrs have a solid 10handicap, lowest score 74, have ping g5 irons, callaway driver and fairway wood, odyssey putter and yeah thats about it, live in qld, try to play gold coast courses every couple of weeks, like brookwater, hope island and gainsborough greenes ect. anyone watching golf atm goggin killing it.

:lol:

You see Daly lost it today and smashed someones camera

You see Daly lost it today and smashed someones camera

I reckon he's great, real character...

Oh btw, played last wednesday full 18 for the first time in like 4 years, had a monster front 9, was 8 over :lol: . And shot 2 over round the back 9 for a 10 over par 80. Short game was terrible :lol:

went down the the aussie open the other week and caddied for my mate who played with craig parry and stuart appleby. Was an awesome experience. Thought i learnt a thing or two....went out and played yesterday and had a thousand at Hope island. Ah well, might start practicing a bit i think...pennants is just around the corner :D

yeh, played golf from the age of 9,

played for state team and hitting off 7 at 16yrs, even got partial sponsership from maxfli.

but then i found cars, booze, women and now im sure i prolly couldnt hit a cow on the arse with a bat.

prolly should get out there i could of actuall had a good career than doing shit jobs.

....OH at reppin a set of nike's and a set of titleist clubs

but then i found cars, booze, women and now im sure i prolly couldnt hit a cow on the arse with a bat.

I had the same problem

Haven't played in a while, but used to play at Lane Cove Country Club, Hudson Park and Bardwell Park.

I had the same problem

beer_golf.jpg

i had 67 at my local course on sunday. bogeyed the last. CHOKE. its a par 5 too. i could have had 7 under :rant:

^^gotta hate that....specially it being a par 5. 67 is still a fairly decent round of golf. What course was this at?

Im also a golfer which is something I dont tell everyone. Im a member at my local and have also had a coach for a few years. Still havent got around to doing my handicap but average about 10 over for 9

Ive got a st of PGFs which arent too bad for a relatively cheap set....just got a new glove for xmas too :-)

Edited by JOSHA