Sign in to follow this  
limpus

Bye Bye R32...Hello New Car!

twin turbo 3.0L vs an RB22...

Ben has a bit to learn.

He has $$ and an nice car, driving ability and car part knowledge needs a fair bit of work.

Gerald's "slipping the clutch" the whole time he was driving it was the clutch slipping with the foot off the pedle. Ben hadn't put the right foot down hard enough to realise it was on the way out.

Man that is awesome.

I love supras - I reckon they are the most highly under rated Japanese import - to be honest I think they are probably are the BEST 90s Japanese sportscar ever made.

Strong engine and driveline, easy to get big power out of, nice interiors and timeless styling make it a winner with me.

The only downside to a supra is all the idiots in the past who have crippled them with ugly poor fitting bodykits, paintjobs and wheels.

Your one looks mint!!

+1 couldnt agree more

they are huge o/seas though esp in the US and Dubai where they preety much own the drag strips

awww nice car gerry! thats awesome congrats.

can't wait to see it!

Will you knobs stop calling me gerry? Hahaha...

Thanks fellas...

still reckon drop the 2jz in something worthwhile IMO

Well then...can you tell me whats more worthwhile and why?

lol im gonna love it when he says silvia or 180 or even s15. theres an awesome idea. downgrading handling, control, brakes, suspension, gearbox for an s series nissan would be ''worthwhile''.

Joey!!!

Hahaha...wtf!! You're still here...how are you man? Its been F#cking ages....

i am fine lol, do u still go to the monash meet " gerry " ?

Yeah...we still meet up there...its always nice catch up with old friends...

lol im gonna love it when he says silvia or 180 or even s15. theres an awesome idea. downgrading handling, control, brakes, suspension, gearbox for an s series nissan would be ''worthwhile''.

Exactly...i wanna see what he says...

still reckon drop the 2jz in something worthwhile IMO

noob <_>

gold gerry.

I love the facelifted ones... Standard kit ftw.

Make a better daily than a gtr... Got torque:P

hahaha... that was a different story from what i was told....

i was told u slipped it the whole way while you were driving it!!! hhhahhaa

oh well... ben sux arse then, = sloutch!

Looks like stories which were 3 years old twist quite a fair bit.

Ben has a bit to learn.

He has $$ and an nice car, driving ability and car part knowledge needs a fair bit of work.

Gerald's "slipping the clutch" the whole time he was driving it was the clutch slipping with the foot off the pedle. Ben hadn't put the right foot down hard enough to realise it was on the way out.

Yeah i learnt quite a fair bit since 3 years ago? Babies won't know how to run once they were born.

Stories stories stories..

Ben has a bit to learn.

Yeah i learnt quite a fair bit since 3 years ago? Babies won't know how to run once they were born.

Has it really been 3 years? Whoa!!!

If thats the case you really haven't come far have you? Just spent more money thats all...wise choice selling the slicks though...

Ben has a bit to learn.

Yes ben you have learnd a bit... i say a bit because you havent learnt alot.

I do not have a good a car as you, i am not in the same finantial situation as you, but where i do not spend money on brand name parts i spend on driver training and learning the limits of the vehicle and how to control it. Rather than buying a car beyond my capabilities and then without learning the vehicle taking on the track expecting to be on par with people that know their equivelant car.

To then repair said car after hitting a wall and then doing power mod's to it is not my idea of a wise move... But, again that's your decision, i just hope that you learn more and realise that owning a Ferrari will not make you Schumacer, or similar for what ever car you have.

Oh... and from what my mum said... Once i was on my feet i seemed to learn to run pretty darn quick. :P