Sign in to follow this  
s14™

SNOW SEASON!

Anyone want to share any good OS sites for buying snow clothes? Dont feel like paying the extra $400 per item we get charged in AU.

its been dumpin the last few days boys hahaha.

the season is slowy gettin better

Just got back from a few days down there, today n yesterday were wicked, perfect blue sky n zero wind.

Park on perisher front valley is slowly gettin bigger too!

I'm just back from a few days at Buller... Sunday was a beautiful day, too bad I got there at 2-3pm and couldn't be arsed doing anything.

Monday turned out like shit... Heaps of wind, shit snow and not cold enough... Was pelted with sleet the whole day.

Tuesday was better. Foggy, snow, but not much wind. Cold though. Took some snowblades out and had awesome fun... Definately picking up a pair of Revel8 skiboards for next season.

Going to head up later on the season this year when the weather's a little better and more runs are open... And MBP too.

I was also up at Buller on Sunday. Wasn't much snow coverage but I did get a decent warm up down Bourke St and Summit. This week has had 35cm fall so far and more expected, finally season is starting to look good. Probably head to Buller again mid next week when School holidays are over and weather clears up a bit. Then big trip to Hotham is in 2 weeks. Can't wait!!

getting quite a bit of snow falling this week and more predicted! starting to look good. If only I had my own board :(

hangin for the 26th for an 8day sesh at buller

got new K2 anagram board on its way aswel

going to hit up Perisher again August/September

If anyone is in the market for bindings, check out the MFM pro technine bindings, mine arrived the other day, and look the goods, cost me 90 us off fleabay brand new.

HUGE dump last night, 30cm at Selwyn and its still snowing so probably more at the more popular fields.

spewing im going next weekend....just hope it keeps on dumping.

had my first taste of boardin on sunday, was great than monday came n had a big stack. so first paid day was the last of my 5 days holiday. so now planning for next season. organising a group.

going for my first ever snowboard on sunday! its the first time ive been to the snow since i was 10. should be fun!

i got back like 3 weeks ago and broke my thumb boarding. =[ ive been goin since 06 and i board. funny thing was mt buller mediucs said i broke my thumb and acquired skiers thumb. i dont even ski =S

lol i got lucky and didnt bust anything, went to mt bulla first time ever last sunday. i snuck into the snowboard lesson then just practiced all day with some mates, i did stack it into a whole crowd of small kids though... cant wait to get some gear and head up next year!

haaha i love watching ppl stack into kids... its amusing.. but then kids cry and u feel bad.. but you still lol

This year was my 3rd season boarding. Im ok, not great, i bought a new forum board, but found it too stiff, next season ill probably get something a little more flexy so i can practice some ground trickery dickery.

Hotham is the top mountain for me. Falls is not too bad, heaps of trails. Buller is really only good for one dayers..if your gonna spend a weekend up, you may as well go falls or hotham.. I find buller too full of anoying tourists.

went up this year for first time boarding, 4 days straight! best time ever i was mcfked by the end of it.....heres a jump i did really sketchy but ill be better next season :)

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344">

ok the snow season is comin up in a few months time once again

bought my gear OS last year. but now with the shitty exchange rates, am looking at buying some new gear from this mob

has anyone used them before ?http://www.ballistyx.com.au/

ballistyx are expensive but always have sales on..

i ride a ride dh2 with ride dfc delta bindings and a ride concept with burton freestyle bindings. both are SICK boards. :)

i use peter lines forum boots. :)

want to go up a few times this season :)

anybody wanna plan a few weekends at buller?

ballistyx are expensive but always have sales on..

i ride a ride dh2 with ride dfc delta bindings and a ride concept with burton freestyle bindings. both are SICK boards. :)

i use peter lines forum boots. :)

want to go up a few times this season :)

anybody wanna plan a few weekends at buller?

ballistyx are good... Decent range... Expensive when not on sale as said.

Sucks, I wasn't able to get the skiboards before the exchange rate went to shit and now what would have cost me around 500-600 is now around 900. Grrrr.

Anyway, I'll try to get the shit before the season starts, but either way I'm up for a few weekends... Can't wait really.

awesome. thats good to here

were your purchases online?

proli heading to falls this season for a couple of weekends

Was at buller for 8days last year and thought it was preety ave

haha yeah i was going to buy a forum youngblood from ballistyx when it was 400 bucks for the board then 300 for bindings. haha was a steal. if only i had cash then.. ended up buying my dh2 for 800 with bindings a few weeks later anyway. :P

if anybody wants to buy my old board off me im askin 350 for it. ride concept 157 with burton freestyle bindings. its still got heaps of pop left in it :)

anybody want to organise a few weekends this season?

haha yeah i was going to buy a forum youngblood from ballistyx when it was 400 bucks for the board then 300 for bindings. haha was a steal. if only i had cash then.. ended up buying my dh2 for 800 with bindings a few weeks later anyway. :P

if anybody wants to buy my old board off me im askin 350 for it. ride concept 157 with burton freestyle bindings. its still got heaps of pop left in it :)

I've got my bonus coming next pay, so going to use that on some boards, bindings and the rest of the gear I need... Boots'll have to come later on down the track, and not to mention I need new clothes... The shit I have is from the late 90s. :lol:

What we can do is make up a thread in the Vic section, see who's interested, who's keen on driving and all that jazz.

Get cracking Rustyy. :P

I've got my bonus coming next pay, so going to use that on some boards, bindings and the rest of the gear I need... Boots'll have to come later on down the track, and not to mention I need new clothes... The shit I have is from the late 90s. :lol:

What we can do is make up a thread in the Vic section, see who's interested, who's keen on driving and all that jazz.

Get cracking Rustyy. :P

haha i would drive if i have my license. just lost all my points so we'll see how things go haha.

i'll post somethin. lol.

Hell yeah... Just got some '09 Revel8 KTPs with Bomber Elite II bindings and a bag and leashes for $300 cheaper than retail. :D

Just need boots, pants and a new jacket and I'll be set for this year. Woohoo!

good as man!

im thinking about buying some new boots and a new jacket in a few weeks. wait for pre season sales. ;)

good as man!

im thinking about buying some new boots and a new jacket in a few weeks. wait for pre season sales. ;)

hey guys...going to NZ in the end of july and going to be boarding in queenstown for 5 days!

where is the best place to buy ski clothes? online? instore? (im in newcastle though so there is only 2 shops here <_< )looking to get the best value for money really, cheap but not crap if you know what i mean

my old man is going to the US for work next week...would it be worth him getting anything over there?

cheers

yeah dude deffinetly get him to get gear over there

check these sites backcountry.com and dogfunk.com based in Salt lake city Utah

might aswel get a baord there aswel be a WHOLE lot cheaper seriously

buy everything over there. and while he is at it, it would be a good idea to buy two pairs off boots unless your going to be storing them in a drying room. cold wet boots in the morning f**king sucks. thats why i aint sellin my forums :P

no snow for me this year :(

but spending next year in whistler mainly i hope

downhilling through summer, snowboarding through winter :)

whistler is an awesome mountain. wish i had the money to get up there next season..