Sign in to follow this  
m&m

Arm wrestling greats

Arm wrestling is a subject we havent really touched on much. There are some tremendous athletes who have done some incredible feats of strength. I will list some of them here, I find any strength extremely interesting.

Ron Bath

Sets of chins with 35kg hanging off his feet. Was 6'3" and 97kg

Johnny Walker

Right arm press with 40kg DB with so much speed it leaves his hand for 12" before he then catches it. Prepares his arm for the shock at the start. Can also do the "flag". Was 6'1" and 86kg

Allen Fisher

Can do 7 one arm chins, does 3 reps with a 61kg in the curl with a slight swing, weighing 73kg....using only his right arm.

George Givens

172kg bench press @ 81kg

David James

75 right arm pushups.....on his finger tips. Was 6' and 104kg

Steve Stanaway

95kg 2 armed hammer curl with his back against the wall, weighing 91kg. He also did 150kg x 12. He also did a 150kg wrist curl, and 91kg x 15.

Mike Bonelli

192kg wrist curl @ 100kg

Al Turner

Could hold himself on a chin bar using his right arm, bent at 90 degrees, while holding a 54kg bar in his left. Could do 20 half rep one arm chins. Was 6' and 95kg

Jack Dellinger

5 one arm chins weighing 95kg

David Patton

Weighing 70kg, benched 115kg for 3 sets of 21 reps

Jimmie Payne

51 consecutive handstand presses. Military pressed 120kg @ 66kg

Jim Pollock

Reverse curled 61kg x 8 for 3 sets at 6' and 86kg

Dan Mason

Benched 242kg when the world record was 272kg. Did curls with 91kg x 10. he was 6'2'' and weighed 108kg.

Cleve Dean

Picked up a 140kg hog with one arm and placed him over a 5' fence. Placed a 140kg hog under each arm and walked away with them.He was 6'7" and weighed192kg.

Some very strong fellows.

Tried to do a one handed push up and fell on my face

Tried to do a one handed chin up, failed epically.

Sigh :P

"Jimmie Payne - 51 consecutive handstand presses. Military pressed 120kg @ 66kg"

that is fkn impressive :blink:

2 other good arm wrestlers are;

Magnus Samuelsson and John Brzenk

hehe if anyone wants a laugh, youtube Allen Fisher, he is one weird mofo, but also a freaksihly good arm wrestler.

There are a few clips of him doing special arm exercises too

Markos I googled Jimmie Payne, this was the only related photo I could find:

image002.jpg

Is that him?

I saw Cleve Dean on TV once and he just beat this guy in the final so effortlessly it wasn't funny it was as if the guy wasn't even there. What happened to him/ Did anyone beat him?

A few have beaten him, including little John Brzenk.

The reason I didnt list John's strength feats is........he pulls, all he does is arm wrestle.

Al Turner

Could hold himself on a chin bar using his right arm, bent at 90 degrees, while holding a 54kg bar in his left. Could do 20 half rep one arm chins. Was 6' and 95kg

wowzer

So how the hell does one get as strong as that markos?

Train hard and heavy over a long period of time. We live in the INSTANT GRATIFICATION AGE. In the past, we had to wait for our burger and chips to cook. Now people get shitty if they are told " there's a one minute wait for that, would you like something else ".

The sole reason Adam is stronger than most on here is the time he has spent under the bar. He's not the biggest, he's not the heaviest, he doesnt use drugs, he trains hard and heavy, year in, year out. Oh, I forgot to mention he takes No-Explode lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol.

f**k I laugh everytime I see an ass clown ask about that f**king useless crap product.

im organising a group buy if anyone is interested, wholesale prices....

An armed wrestling is watched here for the fitness of the blocks for the citizens. Yes, the procedure of the uni assignment help is marked for the channels. The room for the path is sorted for the mid of the plants for all humans. Its impact is run for the shortened items or the next arena forth citizens.