Sign in to follow this  
negativecamber

OFFICIAL MEET **list is up**

Anyone manage to get a pic of my green series 2 S14? was parked next to 25LTR

or that RX8 with the front mount, that was pretty nuts. very nice

naww u missed mine, lucky cause it was being a bitch, kept choking and cutting out when i went over half throttle. It's emo.

haha may be it was u that i saw? i saw someone in the middle of the carpark with their rc car out.. if it wasnt so wet my bf and i would've been playing already

how long did you stay for? im not sure whether you were still there or not when i brought it out haha.

its nitro so you wouldve heard it, :lol: i started it up and everyone seemed to gather round.

naww u missed mine, lucky cause it was being a bitch, kept choking and cutting out when i went over half throttle. It's emo.

haha may be it was u that i saw? i saw someone in the middle of the carpark with their rc car out.. if it wasnt so wet my bf and i would've been playing already

how long did you stay for? im not sure whether you were still there or not when i brought it out haha.

its nitro so you wouldve heard it, :lol: i started it up and everyone seemed to gather round.

hrm.... i think i left at 9? i guess we can play at the fortnightly meets in the future :P

yeah i saw that, mad little machine, looks like fun

not bad turnout considering the weather.

might bring the 180sx next time. Just dont know that side of town so figured id bring the supra since its a little more road legal.

yeah limiter warrior, w.t.f mate.. no need for that unwanted attention.

ur not literally referring to my 'wtf' supra are u? cos like i didnt do anything stupid :S

i have no idea who ur referring to at any rate.. just hope its not me lol. even if i want to, i cant go over 1/4 throttle due to a slipping triple plate.

i did hear a few retards leave, it sucks cos it leaves the rest of the people that HAVENT left yet take the blame for stuff..

in all it was entertaining.. was too busy talking and wandering around to get a snag before theyd packed duh!

tx to organisers.. sorry for bringing non-nissan to the meet, heh.

Mark

not bad turnout considering the weather.

might bring the 180sx next time. Just dont know that side of town so figured id bring the supra since its a little more road legal.

ur not literally referring to my 'wtf' supra are u? cos like i didnt do anything stupid :S

i have no idea who ur referring to at any rate.. just hope its not me lol. even if i want to, i cant go over 1/4 throttle due to a slipping triple plate.

i did hear a few retards leave, it sucks cos it leaves the rest of the people that HAVENT left yet take the blame for stuff..

in all it was entertaining.. was too busy talking and wandering around to get a snag before theyd packed duh!

tx to organisers.. sorry for bringing non-nissan to the meet, heh.

Mark

nah mate, pretty sure it was the 180, dark orange/copper with black roof, kit and screamer

hey it was great meet up! nice too meet some of you guys. the car was awesomeness.

Yeah awsome nite guys look foward to seein some of those photos from our resident Brissy meet Photographers. Should really start a thread and just dump all the pics in that.

Cheers cyas all at the next fortnight meet.

hey it was great meet up! nice too meet some of you guys. the car was awesomeness.

ur spirit was there with us ey :lol:

anyone manage to get any pics of my laurel? I was the chick walkin around with the staffy pup... Oh - by the way - he needs a new home

nah sorry i wasnt referring to you sorry :lol: , i think you left before this other guy.

great meet guys, lots of awesome cars :D good to see MOST behaved - looking forward to the next one, hopefully with better weather!!

spewing i forgot my camera! ah well.. next time.

big ups to the lions club, and thanks mr bunnings :lol: good to see we changed a few oldies minds on the whole hoon image too, lets hope they pass it on :)

Nice turn out and f**king hot cars.

The whole drive down from Toowoomba it was raining and I was kinda freaking out that there would be noone show up. Then it cleared up as we got there and I had a good time.

Thanks to everyone who organized t.

Was a shame to hear that some people carried on and thought they would prove how tuff they are.

Oh and who is responsible for 25LTR? f**king tuff as.

I'll post up some pics when I get a chance.

yeh ehh was a sik meet...

met a few new ppl.. plus the same old.. :lol:

took some vid of pubes little rc.. almost got squishied at one stage hahahaha :P

i got about 7 mins of footage on the vid camera as well.. got loz leavin.. hahaha =]

shoulda been smarter and taken the time to charge up the batt... damn old batt.. kept diein on me all the time.. :(

was good to see such a great turnout but... i'll try and see if i can turn those pics and vid footage into some mini dvd or somethin for ppl if they want.. exclusive only for these large turnouts..

thanks to the lions club and bunnings too.. was good to see them offering their services again for another meet... great job ppls.. :D

and to the bloody hoons trying to be hard and show off on the round abouts.. FAIL..!! :lol:

hope to see everyone else again... and some very nice cars last night..

Reaper101

sorry boys couldnt make it, i was dead to the world after uni.

weak!!!! ;)

_Sam 25ltr is brought to you by Silman :D

yeh ehh was a sik meet...

met a few new ppl.. plus the same old.. :lol:

took some vid of pubes little rc.. almost got squishied at one stage hahahaha :P

i got about 7 mins of footage on the vid camera as well.. got loz leavin.. hahaha =]

shoulda been smarter and taken the time to charge up the batt... damn old batt.. kept diein on me all the time.. :(

was good to see such a great turnout but... i'll try and see if i can turn those pics and vid footage into some mini dvd or somethin for ppl if they want.. exclusive only for these large turnouts..

thanks to the lions club and bunnings too.. was good to see them offering their services again for another meet... great job ppls.. :D

and to the bloody hoons trying to be hard and show off on the round abouts.. FAIL..!! :lol:

hope to see everyone else again... and some very nice cars last night..

Reaper101

OMG ITS YOU!!! Ha!

sorry boys couldnt make it, i was dead to the world after uni.

Shame on you Daz. Weak!

cause its me...

who else would it be <_>

i heared someone crashed as well? who was it ?

<_>

^ hope it was the twats in the blue 180 and the silver soarer :angry:

Was a good night and great turn out. Nice to meet a few new faces and catch up with a few old ones. Was my first nissansilvia event and will def be keen for the next one, great organisation and great ppl.

Em

<_>

^ hope it was the twats in the blue 180 and the silver soarer :angry:

hahaha that woulda been pretty funni if it was.. :lol:

Was a good night and great turn out. Nice to meet a few new faces and catch up with a few old ones. Was my first nissansilvia event and will def be keen for the next one, great organisation and great ppl.

Em

i saw ur car.. but i didnt see u..

were u hiding??? <_>

lol hahaha ok then..

i wanted to say hi :(

LOL see at least you can rely on electric pubes...

and s15 AnGeL it was a mini blue ute with blue strobes haha

a suggestion for the next meet a mini rc track! ahahah jokes im working on a video now :)

em silv was hiding behind me

sif i was!

haha i was.....all over the place, wasnt really next to my car that much! Met Hayley SXX13 but didnt see u sorry! Have to catch up at the next one!