Sign in to follow this  
Gun32

need help asap..battery tray

hey guys,

today i went to vicroads to clear my defect,as i was leaving vicroads,vic police/vic roads pulled me over..they took photos of my cooler pipe and my battery tray..they told me that they will be making a report in regards about the cars infrastructure,because it dosnt comply with the australian standards..

but the my chassy hasnt been touched,only the battery tray has a hole and its done perfectly..they said i might need a engineers cerfticate..

What do i do now?has anybody experienced this before?they also said that new law has come out to target those battery trays

btw its jdms15

any help would be appreciated..

thanks

Yeah I just went through this with my S13 You need to get an engineers cert.

If your on the west side see Driftline racing they have an engineer who will inspect and sign off if its done correctly.

I had mine done there.

Yeah I just went through this with my S13 You need to get an engineers cert.

If your on the west side see Driftline racing they have an engineer who will inspect and sign off if its done correctly.

I had mine done there.

hey buddy do you know their add or fone?

thanks

bumping an old thread here... does anyone know if this is still true? driftline arent listed on the vass list on the vicroads webstie, do they use one of the other guys in campbellfield?

or anyone have any other bright ideas about this engineers certificate for battery tray hole, without forking out $1k...