Sign in to follow this  
Stunn-R

Phuket/Thailand

^^^ LOL what is it made of? and does it get you much more hypo than red bull?

hahaha i'm going to buy some cases for all the boys there lol

got a new quote today from Student Flights that I think we will definitely be going with... it a f**kING good deal!

basically this is what it includes,

flight to Bangkok

2 nights @ Dream Hotel in Bangkok (http://www.dreambkk.com)

flight to Phuket

10 nights @ Mercure Patong (http://www.mercurepatongphuket.com)

flight to Bangkok

2 nights @ Siam at Siam Design Hotel (http://www.siamatsiam.com)

we got all of that with breakfast included and all transfers for $1850 :yes:

Its just red bull without the bullshit that waters it down. Tastes alot sweeter than normal red bull. Drink 4 in a row and it gets you nice and loose. When i had 5 in row, we got back to the hotel around 6am and couldnt get to sleep for another few hours!

Why are you going from bangkok to phuket then back to bangkok? I would want to do as little moving around as possible if your just going to be in a place for 2 days (especially one you have alredy been to in your same trip!).

This thread is seriously making me depressed.

^^ will definitely try that drink man!

the reason wanted to do that is.. for shopping in bangkok and the last 2 days mainly to relax and cool down before heading home

i imagine i will be drunk for the 12 days prior to that so yeah hahaha

im leaving for thailand on friday, cant wait!

staying at Patong Beach Hotel we paid $1800 for 10 nights, we didnt shop around just went to the travel agent and booked it

ill take as many pics as i can :woot:

time to get maggot :yes:

i leave for thailand with a few mates in 2 weeks. headin to phuket, koh samui, and koh phangan for the full moon party, and bangkok for 2 nights. does anyone know if koh phangan is any good when the full moon party isnt on cause i think were spending a couple nights too many there and would problay rather be in koh samui...

one of my closest friends fiance is a travel agent so she sorted us out wtih a good deal, i payed $1900 for flights and accom in 4.5 star hotel for 10 days 10 nights which is pretty good consdiering we only booked 3 months in advance

CHRIST! was that JUST phuket? thats almost twice what I paid although I there for a day less.

yep just phuket. return air fare from adelaide flying singapor airlines and accomodation at teh 4.5 star merlin beach resort for 10 days

IM PUMPED

Cmon Lads anyone had a Watermelon Shake ?? OMFG The bombbbb !!!!!! GET ONE !!

Cmon Lads anyone had a Watermelon Shake ?? OMFG The bombbbb !!!!!! GET ONE !!

i wanna know if anyone has had the mushie shakes and if they f**k u up haha

Shared a small one in bali with a friend. Its wasnt so big, thus didnt do shit for us (was quite drunk at the time of consumption too so maybe that was hiding the most minute effects it possibly could have had on us).

We got offered drugs/"young girls" at least 50 times a day (no exageration). Was hilarious f**king around with the people that offered. We would say in a dodgey indonesian accent "no, we no want mushroom....we wantttttt iguanna tail, and a backpack of baboon eyes. Can you get for us?" Response usually was "Oh ya yaya of course i get for you, wait here."

bumpity bump

i'm leaving next Friday for Bang-cock and f**k-et :D

soooo fking gee'd to partyyy hard!!!

any more advice guys? do u suggest i take cash on the plane with me or just withdraw from ATM's there using an aussie ATM card? what kinda exchange rates do i get? some peopel told me to exchnage money on the street as oppose to airport and stuff as its bettter? yes? no?

May I recommend finding a good bar that can make a nice Shroom shake? ;) before you know it you will be a walking watermelon and everyone will have swirly smiles and lollipop hands ;)

bumpity bump

any more advice guys? do u suggest i take cash on the plane with me or just withdraw from ATM's there using an aussie ATM card? what kinda exchange rates do i get? some peopel told me to exchnage money on the street as oppose to airport and stuff as its bettter? yes? no?

do it at the airport mang theres dodgy *milkshakes* that try and f**k you on your money in small businesses or on the streets. f**k trying to save 20 dollars when the *milkshakes* could rip you off 50 :o

heading to phuket in november for a month of muay thai and mma at tiger.

accomodation for me is only 24,000 baht for the month.

bring the pain...

bumpity bump

Hey man im sykked i just paid for airfares & accomodation for Phuket & Koh Samui for Janurary....

In regards to money the majority of Thai ATM's accept our normal Banks keycard. I recall withdrawing say 200 dollars at a time as your bank charges you about 10 bux for an international processing fee......Their ATM's are in English as well...

Credit cards & travellers cheques are also accepted everywhere..

Im going to get say 6000 Baht ( $200 aud) a few days before i leave from my Bank & have that in cash in my wallet for when i arrive...

ATM ex rate is about 30 Baht for $1 AUD...... Make sure you get you money exchanged ANYWHERE expect at an Airport or Exchange place as they slug u !!

Enjoy post pics !

Neways im staying

Patong Beach Hotel for 10 Nights 52,000.00 Baht - for 2

Chaba Cabanna Beach Resort in Koh Samui 6 Nights 35500.00 Baht - for 2

Return Flight with Jetstar $ 1080.00 - pp

Bangkok Airways return $ 190.00 -pp

Anyone been to the Chabba Cabana in Ko Samui ?? This is it

hotel00.jpg

phuket patong is the best place in the world. Rock city, safari club and tiger disco are pwnage over any clubs in aus. Full moon party is the best party I have been too or ever will goto. Would go back today if i had the cash

Patong Beach Hotel for 10 Nights 52,000.00 Baht

Chaba Cabanna Beach Resort in Koh Samui 6 Nights 35500.00 Baht

hotel00.jpg

That is MASSIVE money... We were at this stupidly good 5 star place at Nai Yang Beach for $200/night....

I know that is mroe than you paid but I didn't realise there were 5 star places at patong....

EDIT, I only just looked at the pic.. seems as though you have your shit sorted....

phuket patong is the best place in the world. Rock city, safari club and tiger disco are pwnage over any clubs in aus. Full moon party is the best party I have been too or ever will goto. Would go back today if i had the cash

Yer man i have been to Phuket two times now ! Love the place ! Defo Bang for ya Buck ! Heaps of Tours to do & i have heard more sights to see than say other island Koh Samui....

Patong Beach Hotel for 10 Nights 52,000.00 Baht

Chaba Cabanna Beach Resort in Koh Samui 6 Nights 35500.00 Baht

hotel00.jpg

That is MASSIVE money... We were at this stupidly good 5 star place at Nai Yang Beach for $200/night....

I know that is mroe than you paid but I didn't realise there were 5 star places at patong....

EDIT, I only just looked at the pic.. seems as though you have your shit sorted....

But keep in mind all that is split B) Im going with my Mrs so yer all is half except airfares are pp.......SSSYYKKKEEEDDDD i cant wait !!

Aww yer mate that photo i just posted is NOT Phuket its in Koh Samui another Island about 3 hour flight from Phuket....4 star hotel...

i bought my ticket to thailand :) 1st of september :D cant wait!!!!!!

LOL again good stuff mate yer im sykked too... Where abouts you staying this time? R u going for Wrk or just holiday ?

^^^ LOL what is it made of? and does it get you much more hypo than red bull?

hahaha i'm going to buy some cases for all the boys there lol

got a new quote today from Student Flights that I think we will definitely be going with... it a f**kING good deal!

basically this is what it includes,

flight to Bangkok

2 nights @ Dream Hotel in Bangkok (http://www.dreambkk.com)

flight to Phuket

10 nights @ Mercure Patong (http://www.mercurepatongphuket.com)

flight to Bangkok

2 nights @ Siam at Siam Design Hotel (http://www.siamatsiam.com)

flight back to Sydney

we got all of that with breakfast included and all transfers for $1850 :yes:

i hate package deals.. im more of the type of person who just rocks up and watever happens happens

LOL again good stuff mate yer im sykked too... Where abouts you staying this time? R u going for Wrk or just holiday ?

going for work>??? WTF work would i be doing in thailand??? :lol: if going on a bender is classed as working then yes ill be working

i dunno where im staying

i dont like planing any thing... i pretty much just fly over and then go from there... just rock up and get a hotel then and there

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

STR8E180 your a funny *milkshake*....Dunno if id go widout booking anything but yer wat eva works lol

our thing has changed kemp we arent doing a package anymore

however we have paid for where we're gna stay lol

staying at Dream Bangkok for 3 nights

www.dreambkk.com

and mercure patong for 9 nights

www.mercurepatongphuket.com

hahaha lucky kent kemp.. on another note.. im flying to cairns for 4 days on 1st september as well for work.. not that that would be anything special lol

i would love to go like you kemp.. not plan anythng but unfortunately the chicks im going with dont wana do that because theyre way too paranoid bout shit :lol:

our thing has changed kemp we arent doing a package anymore

however we have paid for where we're gna stay lol

staying at Dream Bangkok for 3 nights

www.dreambkk.com

and mercure patong for 9 nights

www.mercurepatongphuket.com

hahaha lucky kent kemp.. on another note.. im flying to cairns for 4 days on 1st september as well for work.. not that that would be anything special lol

i would love to go like you kemp.. not plan anythng but unfortunately the chicks im going with dont wana do that because theyre way too paranoid bout shit :lol:

So they should be man, my sister desperately needs a new kidney from donours so the girls are doing there part in saving you alot of pain later on in BAng-cock :ph34r:

also be sure to have a real red bull drink in thailand. its a small brown glass vial and is not like the fizzy drink we have here. the type they have over there will not be legal in aus lol.

Its called kratingdaeng. Its concentrated red bull.

DSC01939.jpg

Thats only about half of the empty ones we consumed in bali. Had 4 each, every night we went out. Had 5 in a few hours and it was ridiculous. At those doses, it is essentially equivilant to having a goog.

That shit is the best lol..you can buy it here from asian grocers, got me a 10 pack in the fridge right now lol, but yeah, defo try that stuff, its super sweet like syrup, only like 100ml or something, so it'll go down fast, you won't get that fiz hit or throat burn from a carbonated can like the red bull you get here and if anything you'll probably doubt it's effects...but sure enough it'll kick you in the face and you'll be moving alot faster than you think....

Oh and yes, it comes in 2 forms, a golden can with the classic red bulls on it, or in the bottle form

also be sure to have a real red bull drink in thailand. its a small brown glass vial and is not like the fizzy drink we have here. the type they have over there will not be legal in aus lol.

Its called kratingdaeng. Its concentrated red bull.

DSC01939.jpg

Thats only about half of the empty ones we consumed in bali. Had 4 each, every night we went out. Had 5 in a few hours and it was ridiculous. At those doses, it is essentially equivilant to having a goog.

That shit is the best lol..you can buy it here from asian grocers, got me a 10 pack in the fridge right now lol, but yeah, defo try that stuff, its super sweet like syrup, only like 100ml or something, so it'll go down fast, you won't get that fiz hit or throat burn from a carbonated can like the red bull you get here and if anything you'll probably doubt it's effects...but sure enough it'll kick you in the face and you'll be moving alot faster than you think....

Oh and yes, it comes in 2 forms, a golden can with the classic red bulls on it, or in the bottle form

The two forms i had in bali were both the same size bottles. One was just regular kratingdang and the other with the gold label is called SUPER kratingdang. Had a tiny bit the other night because my mate bought a slab back from bali again. I want moar.

As i said, drop four of those bad boys quickly before you go out and youll be in a good place.

Last time, I didn't book ahead and I got a room above a bar for 300 baht/night which had 6 rooms and all the paytv channels. It was eerily the quietest hotel I'd ever been in, whoever built it must have had a hunch about how sound travels or something cause by all rights it should have been noisy, as there was no special sound insulation. There were 2 brothers that were professional pighunters and ran a hotel on the side, a Scottish guy from an oil rig, a humourous English carpenter that had sold his house in one of those new rich areas and was living it up on a continuous holiday year round, and the bar owner who had spent 12 years or so teaching in the Middle East.

There's jobs in the oil industry in Thailand if you have the right background. I've met a few American guys that actually got a pay increase to go there. Its amazing all the different people I've met there when I've travelled by myself. I remember talking to a guy heading over to the middle of whoop whoop in Russia to build an oil plant, I saw on the news the other day that its now running.

I must be getting old, I used to drink that stuff, but after a while you notice your heart beating funny. Whenever your mind says go and your body says no it puts a fair bit of stress on the body actually. You guys are talking about M-150, not bull red, tastes the same anyway, you can buy both.

If you want to stay in 4.5 or 5 star hotels, please book on the internet as you can get $200 rooms for only $70. jing jing na

First one to find a pic of the M150 girls gets the booby prize.

tell them to f**k of

asif u wanna go with a bunch of chicks to thailand AHhahahAH u idiot u dont bring sand to the beach

^^^ lol bro thats my issue here.. my gf coming with me.. thats not a huge problem but what can u do LOL

and then couple of her frends comin and few of my mates hahahAHHAha

sand to the beach.. LOVE THAT QUOTE!

Bah, my gf and some of her friends are heading to Phuket in December. I'm damn jealous as I've never been overseas and now my missus will have gone to Bali/Thailand at least 4 times since I've known her.

Bullshit, just bullshit.

just dont give ur missus chlamydia

rookie mistake...

what the f**k is chlamydia