Sign in to follow this  
antonio

JustCars Online Quote

thats the reality. but i drive sensible and havent had a crash in 6 years of driving so i dont care

Shannans only covers drivers OVER 25.

You would be spewing when ur car gets stolen and the insurance investigators start knocking on ur neighbours doors asking who they see drive the car.

lol.... as i said, rumours on ns get regarded as the truths from teh bible! lol

heresay shouldnt be taken.... fact should... go look at the pds

********************************no one pm me for insurance info, as i will not reply************************************************

Ohhhh but I have a question about insurance :(

shut up,.... u work there too so u can answer your own shit justin!!!! lol how is ya champ... lol

Gah called Shannons they quoted me up fairly easily few q's on speeding fines n other random stuff.

$1537 insured for $18,000

$1915 insured for $22,000

The only good i can see with going to Shannons is that the excess is 3k cheaper but yearly cost is $400 more? I thought Shannons was meant to be cheaper then JustCars all round not just excess?

Shannans only covers drivers OVER 25.

Arghhhh, why do people spread so much misinformation!!! I've been insured with them since I was 22.

Gah called Shannons they quoted me up fairly easily few q's on speeding fines n other random stuff.

$1537 insured for $18,000

$1915 insured for $22,000

The only good i can see with going to Shannons is that the excess is 3k cheaper but yearly cost is $400 more? I thought Shannons was meant to be cheaper then JustCars all round not just excess?

It depends. I pay slightly more ($200 more) to insure my Pulsar but the agreed value is $6K higher than Just Cars highest agreed value. I also have the total loss salvage option ticked so if it's written off I keep the car at no cost. There excess was $600 lower and there's free windscreen cover. Every single mod is listed and covered on the car, everything (my policy is two pages long haha.) My R34 GT-T is $100 cheaper to insure than my Pulsar and has a very good agreed value. Honestly, easiest insurance company to deal with ever.

lol at julz... hahahaa... u know i coulda helped out in sales hahahha.. no longer in sales n e more....

j/ks

********************************no one pm me for insurance info, as i will not reply************************************************

Ohhhh but I have a question about insurance :(

shut up,.... u work there too so u can answer your own shit justin!!!! lol how is ya champ... lol

Ben Henrys i'll rephrase that for you, WORKED is what you should of used :D

How is work going anyway?

the mrs got her moddded civic insured through shannons when she was 18 with no question...but then having 6 other cars through them might make a difference

the mrs got her moddded civic insured through shannons when she was 18 with no question...but then having 6 other cars through them might make a difference

and the fact that its a civic

salvage rights FTW

Guys, does anyone know the maximum agreed value for a 180sx Type X?

Edited by zpreme

Just cars is not only a rip off but complete bs ( no offence Benry)... Shannons FTW :D

lol at julz... hahahaa... u know i coulda helped out in sales hahahha.. no longer in sales n e more....

j/ks

Thanks Ben, but even if Just Cars had insured my cars for what they're worth there's a tonne more benefits to being with Shannons. I was only with Just Cars until I could get insurance through Shannons. Nothing personal :)