Sign in to follow this  
mz_S15

Introduce Yourself

Only 2 gals from vic ??? ahh

And quastion to the topic started .mz suz: how the hell cud u get that power on 12psi ?? and those mods ??

heyy im from vic also:D:D

name: elyse

nickname: shugnymph, but mainly just elyse

current ride: s13, SR, turbo, manual

interests: watching my boy luke drift in competition every month:D, hanging wit mates, and kicking back with my doggies and boy

occupation: 2nd year of uni studying nursing division 1..., work at the zoo, and do waitressing:D

year of birth 1989...styl a young'n...

contact: add me moo_cow104@hotmail.com, or myspace me www.myspace.com/jesus_dsnt_love_u

!

Name: Skye...different people call me different things... rolleyes.gif

Ride: currently driving my mums OLD skool snot green Subaru Leone, nicknamed The Lez laugh.gif

Previous Rides: first car was a Colt named Clitopatera cos dad bought it off a prostitute, then i had a stock white 180sx named The Log or Weavel cos of the number plates, i also at the same time had a modded blue 180sx set up for the drifties....

Main Location: with my bf or my friends.... spend alot of time at LA LA too

Mod: it has this ugly poo brown interior to go with the faded snot green peeling paint!! laugh.gif

Future Mods: hopefully it will magically turn into a 180sx overnight wub.gif

Dream Car: i would have lots of expensive cars if i was rich! something expensive and exotic!!

Interest: watch Christian and the SA boys drift, see my girls, party, be silly, enjoy life and have fun! oh and stuff my face! yes.gif

Occupation: i am a receptionist, accounts payable, accounts receivable, PA at an IT company

Year of birth: 1984...makes me almost 24! time to party VEEERY soon!!

me.jpg this is me...

xoxo

LOVE YOU SKYE!!!!!

Name: Kirby

Nickname: Kirbs

Where I live: SE Suburbs, Melbourne

What I do for a living: IT Nerd that travels over Oz installing computers / software / training the n00bs

What I drive:

93 S13 Silvia - in the process of putting a new blacktop SR in

2004 Camry - the daily

Mods/future plans: MODS :

Lightened R32 Flywheel

Exedy Heavy Duty Clutch

R32 Box

Extractors

2.5" zorst

5" canon

Apexi S-AFC

Uni Filter Pod

Custom Front bar

Custom Yellow paint job

Silvia logo cut / meshed into bonnet

17" Concept Trilogys

Apexi Adj Suspension

Very dark tint :P

big yellow T wing ;D

A few other bits and pieces

Most of this will change when the new engine goes in however...but you get the idea :P

Dream Car: My current car, when its finished.. it's my baby and have poured alot of blood sweat and tears into it.

Interests: Drifting, going on cruises, the usual nerdy IT stuff, my horses (Showjumping)

Email: noctrl.s13@gmail.com

msn: princess_kirbs@hotmail.com

MS: www.myspace.com/no_ctrl

Yellow_MAS07_SickBunny.jpg

baskervilleDriftmania1sml.jpg

n622457346_366522_459.jpg

Hey all, I'm an old ass member since 04 but i've recently bought another nissan, so i thought i'd come on back :P

Name: Karley

Nickname: Karl, mumma K, 57UFD

Where I live: Brisbane, Southside

What I do for a living: Model, promo girl and studying to become a personal trainer

What I drive: I own 3 cars. A 86 Mazda Familia, 88 Mazda Familia and a C33 Nissan Laurel

Mods/future plans: No idea at this point.. I've lost track with the 3 cars.. It's all a blur now

Dream Car: Don't have one

Interests: Friends, hooning, clubbing, anything random and fun

Myspace: www.myspace.com/karley87

Nice to see more girls from VIC joining :D

Hey girls. Just bought an s13 as a daily for me and my boyfriend.. and for me to learn how to drive in. Im 21 and only have my l's... but not for lack of my love for cars.

Name: Melanie

Nickname: Mel, Smelly, Cupcake

Where I live: Brisbane, Southside.. but will be moving to morningside soon

What I do for a living: Work for my parents for now but will be changing jobs as its too hard to work for my family.

What I drive: 1991 Nissan Silvia sr20de manual :D I also own a jag with a 350 chev engine in it and a hq wagon with no engine (the engine from the jag is going into the hq)

Mods/future plans: Turbo diff (yay lsd), extractors, exhaust, coil overs, fix the paint up a bit, dildo knob. There are many more plans but there always are arent there?

Dream Car: Changes all the time but at the moment i'd say a lowrider impala with bags and a nice big chev engine with a niiiiiiiice supercharger.

Interests: Friends, cruising, clubbing, working on the cars, shopping, hanging out with my boyfriend <3, tattoo's.

Contact: mel_2000_87@hotmail.com < my boyfriend is on it a lot more than i am tho

Myspace: www.myspace.com/princess__mel

Pics of the car:

P6070010.jpg

P6080016-1.jpg

Pic of me:

P5090010.jpg

Edited by mel_trucker

Name:Erin

Nickname: Em (my brother couldnt say my name properly when we was lil

Where I live: West side...Sydney

What I do for a living: Primary School Teacher

What I drive: Still in denial over selling my naturally aspirated r32 skyline which we transplanted a twin turbo rb26 into.....my baby....no.....i'm ok....really (tears welling up)

Transplant doesnt sound 2 bad but after we put it in had 2 b pulled out not long after to re-do the pistons n rings, get headwork done etc.....was a long process and an emotional time

all in all was happy with the 245kw it pushed out and the fact i broke into the 12s down the quarter

Mods/future plans: plannin on gettin myself back on track by gettin an s15 spec R......im not done wit cars yet

Dream Car: mercedes sl550, 66 mustang, even the new mustangs look hot.....57 chev....i honestly dont think i could get 1 dream car n b happy wit it.....everythin needs a personal touch

Interests:drag racing (runs in the blood).....hip hop dancing.....hanging wit my friends....crusin....cars......n the culture that surrounds all these things

Edited by YB50FT

Name: catherine

Nickname: cat, kit kat

Where I live: melb south east

What I do for a living: assistant manager in restuarant

What I drive: gtr 32

Mods/future plans: pretty much stock kind of over cars and spending money on them. Getting an audi tt

Dream Car: austin martin

Interests: traveling, go out having good time, anything crazy fun not boring

Email: cardragz@hotmail.com

Name: Taryn

Nickname: Taz...and thats pretty much it... :huh:

Where I live: North Queensland :) - Cairns

What I do for a living: Car sales :lol: and also aftermarket sales

What I drive: 2004 Subaru Impreza Wrx

Mods/future plans: hmm lets see...

19' Konig Unknown Gold rims

EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads

KYB Shocks

King Springs Low

Whitleline Strut Brace

Whitleline Sway Bar Front

Whitleline Sway Bar Rear

Noluthane Bushes

3' Blitz Cat Back Exhaust

Hyperflow Top Mount Intercooler

Silicone hoses

Malpassi Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator

GFB Adjustable Blow Off Valve

Blitz Air Filter

Blitz SBCD Monitor

Cold Air Induction

Shaved Boot

Debadged

Deleted Rear Spoiler

B & M Short Shifter

B & M Gear Knob

Autometer Air/Fuel Ration Guage Lunar Series

Autometer Boost Guage Lunar Series

DVD/CD Player

Dream Car: GEEZ, thats to many to list but i would have to say a Lamborghini Murcielago- 2007 LP640 Roadster :wub:

I WISH!!!

Interests: MOTOX, CARS ;) AND FOOD hehe

Email: motox_chick19@hoti

IS THERE ANY CHICKS UP HERE IN CAIRNS???? ???? ????

post-59101-1215653565_thumb.jpg

post-59101-1215653575_thumb.jpg

Hiya Ladies...

Name: Wynn

Nickname: Wynnie Pooh, Pooh Bear, Wayne

Where I live: Deer Park, VIC - westie

What I do for a living: Call centre b-atch - work in the east

What I drive: stock '91 s13 (na) :wub:

Mods/Future plans: too many to mention, starting on engine & working my way outwards. Does that sound logical?

Dream car: JDM S15 & '67 Stingray 'vette

Interests: Books, cars, anime, RPG games, music, writing fiction, cross stitching, beaded earrings, baking & cooking

Pix of my tru lurv...

100_3594.jpg

Name: Rhiannon

Nickname: Rhia, Annie

Where I live: Central Coast NSW

What I do for a living: Work in clubs doing promotional work. not alcohol tho lol more like promos on the poker machines and bingos :)

What I drive: S13 SR20DE

Mods/future plans: Well I only brought the car yesterday so im still up in the air about wat i want to do with it. ATM I want to get the head done but after all that, i want to re do some of the interior panels, new stereo+amp and sub, well the list goes on. Dont want to touch too much of the engine as im only a p plater :( But one day I hope to do a S15 front end conversion :) the lights are sexy as!!

Dream Car: For now this one, but Id love to have an S15!

Interests: Right now its my new car (brought it off here), shopping, hanging with the boy and friends (no gym im a lazy bones get enough exercise at work haha)

Contact: you can find me on facebook or www.myspace.com/playmateofdayr feel free to add me :)

Hey Rhiannon, there is a cruise to the central coast this coming sunday. If your interested, I'll shoot you some details!!

Hey Rhiannon, there is a cruise to the central coast this coming sunday. If your interested, I'll shoot you some details!!

Hey yeah that would be good thats if my car is going by then!

I dont know if i've posted here.. but meh..

Name: Aliesha

Nickname: Reaper, liesh

Where I live: Mt Gravatt, Brisbane

What I do for a living: Work at coles doing night fill (dairy, grocery) and checkouts (not as interesting as jobs with cars lol)

What I drive: 07 Hyundai Getz

Mods/future plans: By the end of the year hoping to a turbs 180sx type x if I can get one... Most likely get a type s or r and do it up..

Dream Car: Nissan 180sx Type X and the Nissan R34 GTR

Interests: CRUSING, GOING TO MEETS, PHOTOGRAPHY, GRAPHIC DESIGN, MUSIC, DRIFTING

Myspace: www.myspace.com/demonicreaper101

I'm genuinely nice, easy going, love to chat randomly with people and to have a good time and love going to the nissan meets to meet people and become mates.. Might sound corny but... I feel like I've found somewhere where I belong and thats hanging out with my mates and new people on ns.com that have pretty much the same interests I do.. :yes:

Hope I get to meet the brissy chicks at the upcoming meets.. :)

P.S. Feel free to add me to msn and myspace.. =]

Reaper101

l_c7ef50dfd243d8d05ff4e7dd0ab11cd4.jpg

Name: Kendra/Keni

Nickname: Keni, Kenj, Kitteh, Kay, Kennah [anything cept kendra!]

Where I live: Liverpool, syd

What I do for a living: IT stuff, which is relativley new to me, i have been a fibreglasser/panelbeater/spraypainter for the past 5-6 years

What I drive: I only have my daily which is an n14Q with the SR [recently sold my 86's] for now..

Mods/future plans: not much done so far, advanced timing and CAI, have white 17" 5 spokers at home just need the rubber, wouldnt mind a little DET either :wink: and a new splash of paint wouldnt go astray either!

Dream Car: Datsun 240z fully restored, or a 350z rb26tt

[hopefully have another project car soon!]

Interests: Music, fibreglass, imports, raving, kittens =^-^=, carbon fibre, cars, more music, more cars!

[id also like to say that i used to be partners in a buisness called MFX Autostyling, so if anyone would like any advice or help with fibreglass, panelbeating, spraypainting, or anything like that please dont hestitate to hit me up, i will be more than happy to help :D ]

Wow I need to read this thread more often!

Well done girls, welcome aboard if you're your a long time member, about time you spoke up :P

hey girls,

my names hayley!!

im from barossa valley in south australia

i currently have a 180sx ca18det with s15 front 174.9kw, an s15 which i im planning to mod shortly :D and a subaru liberty wagon which is just the run around car :D

if yas ever drive past give me a wave!! :D

im into drum and bass, mixing drum and bass, partying, clubbing, driving and shopping! lol of course :D

heres me beasts :D lol

my 180sx

carnoplate2jy6.jpg

and my fideen lol

hajesbeastvt4.jpg

hajesbeatsfontyx5.jpg

if anyone wants to catch up for a cruise in SA or something just raz me with a msg :D

Name: Jay

Where I live: Mornington Peninsula, Vic

What I do for a living: Sales Rep, Wholesale Fashion Fabrics

What I drive: 1999 Nissan 200sx S14a - midnight blue

Mods/Future plans: Current mods: 3" turbo back exhaust, front mount intercooler, pod filter, waiting on bleed valve in the post. Future mods: Vertex kit, rims and tyres + more but i need $$$

Dream car: Haven't decided at this stage. But i have loved both cars I have owned very much. My first was a 1993 Honda Civic EG sedan - modded of course! ;)

Hope to meet some girls to go cruising with sometime. :)

hey girlies!

Name:Catherine

Where I live: outer suburbs of adelaide SA

What I do for a living: 2nd year apprentice automotive trimmer

What I drive: heap of crap 83 nissan bluebird LX

Mods/Future plans: lookin at buyin a 92 s13 hopefully it is ok

Dream car: 1999 toyota chaser 5spd manual single turbo

I enjoy drifting and jap cars but do u think i can find any other chicks who will join me?! I like the gym but don't go,i like to shop if i have money and know what i want,like to go out and dance and am hating my ex at the moment! :angry:

:) but on a lighter note,hope to chat to u ladies soon!

hey girlies!

Name:Catherine

Where I live: outer suburbs of adelaide SA

What I do for a living: 2nd year apprentice automotive trimmer

What I drive: heap of crap 83 nissan bluebird LX

Mods/Future plans: lookin at buyin a 92 s13 hopefully it is ok

Dream car: 1999 toyota chaser 5spd manual single turbo

I enjoy drifting and jap cars but do u think i can find any other chicks who will join me?! I like the gym but don't go,i like to shop if i have money and know what i want,like to go out and dance and am hating my ex at the moment! :angry:

:) but on a lighter note,hope to chat to u ladies soon!

Nothing wrong with a bluebird! Theres plenty of chicks here that will join you, check out the pretty motorsport forum under the sa section, we are all in there, looking forward to partying and hating your ex with you LOL :P

Hey Ladies, just another newbie...

Name:

Kate

Nicknames:

Cake, Carrot, Twiggy, Special K, BMFG

D.o.B: 14th August 1986

Where I live:

S/E Melbourne - close to Sandown

What I do for a living:

Sports Insurance Claims Officer - possible change though - 3/4 through my interviews for the Department of Justice as a Sheriff

What I drive:

AU Ford Ute and VR Holden Commonwhore. (Have owned a HQ ute, TG Gemini and EB Ford)

Mods/future plans:

Ute - Lowered, 17" BA Rims ; needs Tyres, Locked Diff, exhaust, sports bars, nothing big yet for this... after the VR

VR - Plans: Injected V8 5 ltr, GETTRAG 5 Spd, High Performance Ceramic Button Clutch, New Fuel System, 3.9:1 Spool, Vortec Side-Mount blower + intercooler, Twin Exhaust, 18" Internationals, Paint job - Black gloss w/ Blue pearl and a decent sound system...

Dream Car:

1979 Hz one tonner with a 358 Chev, custom wood grain tray etc (one my myspace)

Interests:

Anything with a motor! (Karting, drifting, utes, trucks, speedway, supercars, historics, brutes etc) Extreme sports, Camping, some part time modelling n fitness work. Being Loud n Proud. More male than female i think sometimes....

www.myspace.com/devilish23 (feel free to add me to that or Facebook)

or devilish23@hotmail.com

Edited by redneckute

Only 2 gals from vic ??? ahh

And quastion to the topic started .mz suz: how the hell cud u get that power on 12psi ?? and those mods ??

heyy im from vic also:D:D

name: elyse

nickname: shugnymph, but mainly just elyse

current ride: s13, SR, turbo, manual

interests: watching my boy luke drift in competition every month:D, hanging wit mates, and kicking back with my doggies and boy

occupation: 2nd year of uni studying nursing division 1..., work at the zoo, and do waitressing:D

year of birth 1989...styl a young'n...

contact: add me moo_cow104@hotmail.com, or myspace me www.myspace.com/jesus_dsnt_love_u

!

Name: Skye...different people call me different things... rolleyes.gif

Ride: currently driving my mums OLD skool snot green Subaru Leone, nicknamed The Lez laugh.gif

Previous Rides: first car was a Colt named Clitopatera cos dad bought it off a prostitute, then i had a stock white 180sx named The Log or Weavel cos of the number plates, i also at the same time had a modded blue 180sx set up for the drifties....

Main Location: with my bf or my friends.... spend alot of time at LA LA too

Mod: it has this ugly poo brown interior to go with the faded snot green peeling paint!! laugh.gif

Future Mods: hopefully it will magically turn into a 180sx overnight wub.gif

Dream Car: i would have lots of expensive cars if i was rich! something expensive and exotic!!

Interest: watch Christian and the SA boys drift, see my girls, party, be silly, enjoy life and have fun! oh and stuff my face! yes.gif

Occupation: i am a receptionist, accounts payable, accounts receivable, PA at an IT company

Year of birth: 1984...makes me almost 24! time to party VEEERY soon!!

me.jpg this is me...

xoxo

LOVE YOU SKYE!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh my baby girl!!!!!

LOVE YOU MORE SEXY!!!!!

Name: Sezza

Ride: 1991 s13 silvia

Previous Rides: XA GT falcon VN,VB, VH SLE commodores, TE gemini, alfa, mazda 626, rm 125, nx coupe

Main Location: Northside of brisbane

Mod: exhaust system, pod filter, and dished rims.. hardly call that mods... :( but soon...

Future Mods: sr20det, vertex kit, nice paintjob etc etc..

Dream Car: 67 shelby GT mustang

Interest: um... cars, computer stuff, art, hanging out with mates, the usual

Year of birth: 1986

:)

Sil.jpg

Silbum.jpg

Edited by sezza

Name: Tabitha

Nickname: Tabby

Where I live: Logan, Brisbane

What I do for a living: Retail and also part time Photographer

What I drive: Toyota Caldina GTT 98

Mods/future plans: bigger turbo and cooler set up and maybe a bodykit (if i ever find one)

Dream Car: 2JZ Supra

Interests: Hardcore and Metal, Import's, Toyota's, Corolla's, Drifting, Clubbing and other normal girls stuff.

Contact: wowchick1985@hotmail.com , www.myspace.com/tabbyc1985

Name: Juliette

Nickname: Julez/Jules

Born: 1984, I'm getting old :P

Where I live: Croydon, VIC, AU

What I do for a living: Sales/Purchasing Fibre Optic cables and accessories

What I drive: 1998 N15 Pulsar LX S1 Sedan (SR20DET) & 1998 R34 Skyline 25GT-T S1 Sedan (RB25DET)

Mods/future plans: I don't have all day to list them. Look at my intro threads. The Pulsar is ridiculously modified, the Skyline just subtley.

Dream Car: Realitically I could have a 350Z, unrealistically an R35 GT-R.

Interests: Cars...errr cars and maybe cars. No shit, I have no other interests. Kind've pathetic.

Contact: MSN: silverchair@iprimus.com.au, otherwise if you want to know anything ask :)

IMG_1449_1.jpg

IMG_1453_1.jpg

IMG_1559_1.jpg

and

P5120021.jpg

P5120024.jpg

P5120025.jpg

I'm the suitably unimpressed looking one on the left:

PICT0104.jpg

Car being dyno'ed to the right of me spat fumes in my face :P

Name: Sharon

Nickname: Shaz, Shazza

Where I live: Adelaide, SA

What I do for a living: Receptionist

What I drive: R32 Skyline

Mods/future plans: Has - respray, rims, coilovers, hks t04e, external wastegate, screamer, 3in exhaust, pod, fmic. Plans - brake upgrade, mechanical diff, tune

Dream Car: R34 GTR VSpec

Interests: cars, cruising, friends

Name: Tabitha

Nickname: Tabby

Where I live: Logan, Brisbane

What I do for a living: Retail and also part time Photographer

What I drive: Toyota Caldina GTT 98

Mods/future plans: bigger turbo and cooler set up and maybe a bodykit (if i ever find one)

Dream Car: 2JZ Supra

Interests: Hardcore and Metal, Import's, Toyota's, Corolla's, Drifting, Clubbing and other normal girls stuff.

Contact: wowchick1985@hotmail.com , www.myspace.com/tabbyc1985

woohoo... another Caldina owner ! :wub:

Name: Eliza

Where I live: Melbourne, VIC

What I do for a living: SAHM

What I drive: Toyota Caldina GT-T, Active Sport body kit, sunroof

Mods:Fujitsubo exhaust, Cusco front strut brace, JIC FLT coilovers, Sard pod filters, Alpine DVD player, LPG conversion, pair of Bride seats

Future plans: Turbo upgrade, intercooler, TRD 4 Pot calipers

Dream Car: R35

Interests: My kids, cars, reading (mainly fantasy/horror), photography

didnt realise there was a girls only forum so... hello ladies!! :lol:

Name: Bree

Where I live: Northern beaches, Sydney, NSW

What I do for a living: OHS Administration O_o

What I drive: s15 spec r SR20DET.

Mods:

Autronic ECU

MSD ignition

front mount

ball bearing T28 running at 15psi

fully adjustable tien coilovers

18" petrol octane rims

larger injectors

5 speed short shifter

aftermarket fuel pump

3"no cat exhaust

she currently makes 201rwkw's

Future plans: just got a quote on a GT2860RS and a high mount manifold, also going to get cams. so once i get more cash I'll have my new turbo + cams and a re-tune. :D bit of cash, but i hope to have it done before Feb next year :) getting pineapple bushes and camber arms, strut braces all installed this thurs / fri before track day :D

Dream Car: have it !! s15 i've always wanted one and finally got her :)

Interests: Drifting, cruising, cars of course.. i surf in my spare time if i can with my dad as its the only time i really see him :) and of course just going to the pub with mates for a few drinks etc!

anyway here's my baby and a pic of me

07092008086.jpg

07092008088.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

DYNO-1.jpg

me.jpg

Name: Renai

Nickname: Nai, Bubby

Born: November 1984

Where I live: Liverpool, NSW

What I do for a living: I work for a Bank… my required wanky bank title is International Business Manager :rolleyes::blush: … basically I work in an area that involves International Trade Sales, Importing, Exporting, Foreign currencies etc.

What I drive: MX5 (sorry not a Nissan)……my b/f has a 92 180sx, it was him who informed me of this place.

Mods/future plans: No mods, I’m a simple girl, it’s only an MX5 not worth doing that much to it really. If I was going to do anything it would only be small things nothing major….. For the moment I shall leave the Mods for the boyfriend’s car.

Dream Car: I change my mind all the time.

Interests: Photography, Music, World of Warcraft (yep I’m a nerd!)