Sign in to follow this  
Stunn-R

NS.Com NSW Monthly Meet

Hey guys,

Due to request from a few members, I've decided to sticky up this NS.com Monthly Meet thread.

For the very first one, I'll leave it up to you guys or Huss to organise this one, as I'm going to be going overseas on Friday for 3 weeks.

I suggest a meet sometime during the week once a month, and after my trip, I will organise these :)

For the first one, its up to you guys

I'll allow one of you guys to add the first meet details, when you post it up here, I will add edit this first post and add it on :)

THIS IS NOT A SPAM THREAD, IF I SEE ANY SPAMMING IN HERE I WILL WARN YOU :)

Huss, if you're reading this bro, if some-one spams in here whilst I'm overseas and not online on NS much, can you please warn them on my behalf, thanks mate.

Cheers guys,

- Rohan

EDIT: the first meet is being organised by BOOST-IT and here are the details

well someone has to put up their hands and post a date, seeing the moderators are out of action. Im guessing this week would be too soon. What do people say about the 12th like i mentioned earlier ? cause a few members need their cars to be done yada yada. So it would be good to have everyone present for the first meet of 08.

but yeah

April Monthly Meet

DATE : 24/04/08

DESTINATION: Villawood Bunnings

TIME : 8 pm

not spamming but curious

is this like a meet up n go cruise or is it like a meet up do something eg sports or is it like a meet up to go eat dinner or watch movie?

as per the poll page, i think we are going to just organise a regular meet / go there and then just do whatever we feel like.

Rohan Just delete all the posts once we get this up and rolling

Edited by Biggie

Like it was said in the other cruise expression thread,

the meetup with give a chance for members to meet and catch up.. and at the meet, if theres a cruise, or dinner or whatever, according to majority vote will be decided at the meetup.

lets make it the 1st .......day of the month.

someone choose a day thats good for everyone, and we'll meet on the 1st day of that month if you get what i mean.

whats a good day for everyone? march is just around the corner.

my bad guys i deleted my stupid post..when do we want to do it? hopefully i have my car back. I'm seriously keen so lets organise a date asap

yeah at the end of the month or at the first of the month is good :D btw where n when u going overseas? rohan!

Perhaps a trial meet could be at the powercruise at eastern creek on saturday to watch the drifts? from eleven till two PM I'll be there with my S13 and taking photos around the place. seems like a decent enough area/time/subject to all meet at?

i know this is a long shot. but do you recon on the odd occation you boys could come down to the coast. its a trek to p6 for the people around gosford and some of us are keen to meet a few of you fellas. im not saying heaps but it would be cool.

why don't we bring back the monthly meet at the old school spot - Villawood Bunnings. It has maccas, plenty of space and has been a great place in the past. From there a cruise to any part of sydney is accessible. Im going to suggest the 10-16th of march on any of those dates in between that time period. Leaves 2 weeks notice for people. Then from there on, we can poll the next meet spot etc.

anyone up for monday?

meet up at villawood bunnings, at 7:00 for a 8:30 depart monday the 3rd of march. probly cruise it to palmy, or just toss each other off, we'll decide on the night?

why don't we bring back the monthly meet at the old school spot - Villawood Bunnings. It has maccas, plenty of space and has been a great place in the past. From there a cruise to any part of sydney is accessible. Im going to suggest the 10-16th of march on any of those dates in between that time period. Leaves 2 weeks notice for people. Then from there on, we can poll the next meet spot etc.

I totaly agree. :wub:

I think that is an excelent place :yes: , better then p6. At the villawood bunnings you wont get hasseld by rangers <_>

The bunning's closes at 9pm weekdays n 6pm on weekens. the lights stay on till 10pm or around there, not only that but we also have the macas.

also if this is a go ahead it must be on the same date. No excuses guys, it's too much of a pain in the arse to organise tings all of the time.

the only thing i sugest is that we should mix it up alittle.

like same time and date every month.

but change meeting spot. have a yearly calender and each month meet else were - eg: villawood macas, p6, blacktown, lapa, shire, nothern beaches.. that way we can all see eachothers hood n meet dif ppl. Also it makes it easier if someone cant make it cause its too far etc etc..

so what do ou guys think???

Ro if you want i can design a calender with all the dif meet ups n post it. all i need is a finalised time of meet n date... eg: 15th of every month.. etc..

Edited by eva-180sx

yeah no more p6 the cops always hussle us :( umms.. why vilawood maccas lol so far! hahahah well if u guys up for it i guess im up for it :D morgan come to my place we go together :D

i know this is a long shot. but do you recon on the odd occation you boys could come down to the coast. its a trek to p6 for the people around gosford and some of us are keen to meet a few of you fellas. im not saying heaps but it would be cool.

dont be soft brent. :lol:

but yes brent does have a point.

maybe there could be a change in destination ie tl maccas then do an ol pac run or something of simialr.

i think it should be like say the first thursday of every month... as soon as you put down dates, people get confused and it changes the week day its on.... for instance if you say the 1st of every month, it could fall on a monday or tues, who really wants to go out on a mon night? most people have work the next day or uni wateva...

i reckon thursday would be the best night, there usually some city night life around then, so theres more stuff to do, more places are open, people are out drinking/clubbin, late night shoppin or more restuarants open etc... gives us more options than just ten pin bowling or maccas :) (or CS for you nerds :P)

i reckon swappin locations as eva said would be a good idea... but limit it to say 5 areas representing majority of sydney... i.e. one northern beaches, one north west like parra, one south west say livo, one east say lapa and one south say cronulla (anywhere but miranda fair)... then have an alternating "special" meet up for the central coast and the gong say every 3 months or so....

i dont know, just my 2 cents

I reckon swappin locations as eva said would be a good idea... but limit it to say 5 areas representing majority of sydney... i.e. one northern beaches, one north west like parra, one south west say livo, one east say lapa and one south say cronulla (anywhere but miranda fair)... then have an alternating "special" meet up for the central coast and the gong say every 3 months or so....

I think your on to something there with the first thursday of every month. and I agree with the rotating meet/destination. though its always just a cruise in itself for myself and any friends to do a meetup. living past winsdor means its almost an hour just to P6.

Edited by whiteballz

week end instead?? thursday not so good for me... :( in fact week nights suck for us people who have to work....... cause we cant go crusing till 2 in the morning..

Edited by Biggie

week end instead?? thursday not so good for me... :( in fact week nights suck for us people who have to work....... cause we cant go crusing till 2 in the morning..

agree had to wake up early for work :(

lots of good opinions here,

so who wants to organise the first one? eva, do i see your hand up? :):P

we dont have to go on a big crazy cruise, just like a 2-3 hour one, that means there and back.

how bout we all meet up for harry's fight??

like i said, no conversation here

i will be organising it.. but im going overseas for 3 weeks, so the first one has to be organised by someone else.

Some1 organise a cruise for next week sometime, preferably after Wednesday :yes: :yes: