Sign in to follow this  
mz_S15

NS.COM Newcastle FORTNIGHTLY Meets

If you need a painter len, i know a cheap bloke...hahathumbsup.gif

serious? is he cheap enough for me? haahhaah i was gonna go DIY spray but if he's as free as a bird, i might consider!

I should really try get this shit happening now that unfortunately i have a lot of spare time

My piece of shit 34 should be back on the road this weekend and i know some of you guys are of doing the Dori, so ill have to find a start date and see who's keen on catching up and having a bbq out near the beach and shit...?

Yeah, when is the next cruise/meet & greet?

hey guys you still running the fortnightly meets or did they die out? im keen as if anyone is still meeting up

a bit of a bump....is any keen on a meet in the next few weeks in newcastle

i dont mean a cruise just a sunday arvo meet somewhere..i know the foreshore is propebly out of the question any ideas???

Is the Foreshore any good anymore in Newcastle ? i havent been in a while it use to go off on thursday nights??

Crawling with cops and your just begging to get defected if u go in there with a modified car.

you a newcastle local?

mmmm commodore's with 20's on the front, stockies on the back for skids and chopped springs in the rear..... with the token LKI and unit stickers

what a lovely scene to be around... :whistle:

BHD: i think you'll find most of the people in this section are more likely to go for a nice drive as opposed to a 'park' :) come along on our next one, they're great fun!

brendan

I'm back :D ....well temporarily while I find a place to live in Sydney.

So, whats been happening in good ol ns newy?! Its been a while kids! :)

Thanks guys :)

I'm here for the next week, until I officially move down there, but most likely be back and forward given that friends/family still live up this way... Will have to come along to the next cruise...whenever that may be! :P

nope they havent happened for years. the import scene in newcastle is pretty underground these days. defects ruin everything

Hey! long time no see! wow this forum is still going! a lot of new faces and a few old ones i see :) I am not back with a s14 series 2 would be good to catch with the old and meet the new some time if you guys are organising a cruise or something...

now*

hhmm should have checked the dates on the last posts... now i feel like I'm talking to myself.