Sign in to follow this  
TheDave

Have you ever been dangerously drunk?

Have you ever been dangerously drunk?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been dangerously drunk?

• yes
    • no, i'm shit at life.

I was once soo drunk i nearly fuked a fat bitch, lucky a mate stepped in and brought me to my senses.

I got kicked out of Heat Nightclub a couple of times when I was "intoxicated" but snuck back in haha.. One night though on my birthday, I was so fkd me and my gf were in a toilet hiding from the security and he was knocking on the door yelling for us to get out lol.. Ohh they were back in the days. I passed out good.

u are are classy

as opposed to "recording a new kempii record"? and/or used engine oil spews??? :blink:

most drunk ive prob been is when i was a young'un still n downed half a litre (500ml) of straight vodka. Dont rmember much after then tbh. lol good times.

Went to a pub after my last Year 12 exam, sneaked in a 600ml bottle of water full of vodka in a friends bag, drank that vodka shit like water straight (more than 2/3), downed half my mates jug of beer (I hate beer btw) and a couple of JB and coke!

Needed to spew fast and the closest toilets were the chicks and went straight in. Can't remember shit, just bits and pieces (remembered some random asked if I was on drugs, LMAO), mate's said I was in there for 5 minutes and was expecting the girls to call security! 5 minutes later I came out with no incident. Apparenlty nearly blew 0.3! NEVER AGAIN!!!

best one i prob seen was one autosalon in adelaide, me and a mate staying in some hotel on hindly street (the one right next to the maccas)... long story short. between us in about... an hour and a half

1xbottle of woodstock blue

1xlittle bottle of absinth

6xsmirnoff double blacks.

(thats what i remember drinking... more including the shots we did with our other mates)

than ks f**k we were with other mates that nite, apparently my mate was walking up hindly street asking every second chick if she was a hooker, shared a cheeseburger with a hobo, and almost got stabbed. (prob by a hookers pimp)

i also got put through a wall in the hotel... as weird as that sounds.

but yeah, both me and my mate were throwing up all types of shit the next moring... blood, green shit, black shit... cheesburgers lol.