Sign in to follow this  
Hawker180

The Official Xbox 360 Chat and Xbox Live gamer tags thread!

Yea for sure,

But I'm only a half decent player after I get warmed up, and on a good map with good connection.... come to think of it, i'm pretty crap... :lol:

I'll change my clan tag to :woot:

the only thing I like about the sniper is the suit ya get! and possably the last sniper rifle, but I havn't unlocked it yet.

my K/d ratio is 0.97 dammit! but let the missus play onliine too in my profile and she dies a fair bit.... :lol:

hahaha SLDEWYZ has a K/d ratio of 2.45...and i have i think 1.80 now..Yea dont worry we will recruit some ns.com boys :P our clan tag is V2K lol..

Which is from BF2:MC..you know the Vote 2 Kick thing..lol

I hate snipers btw..i LOVE shooting them long range before they get me :P

I'll change my clan tag to :woot:

good idea, ill do the same so we can identify NS members!

I have finished COD4.. pretty short game... Bring on live.. signin is Driftway....

Does anyone else have the Xbox360 flashes and using them online okay??

God Bless the Torrents and there free games...

Not a fan of last stand and matyrdom, would prefer to use perks that keep me alive instead of a chance to kill someone after im dead kinda thing.

M16A = ultimate, you will find most are people using it. Generally the first gun of every class is the best. If you know of any outstanding players let me (GOD180) or rb20 (MUDCRAB WARRIOR) know.... a really good player is hard to find these days!

Naked Clowns ill send a chat invite next time your online. Have some clan battles with us.

i think im alright, usually top my team in team deathmatch almost every round, lately ive been just using smgs ive had a thing with the silenced uzi with double tap... if you want to see what ive got hit me up, im on most nights, gt: maxdrift

I have finished COD4.. pretty short game... Bring on live.. signin is Driftway....

Does anyone else have the Xbox360 flashes and using them online okay??

God Bless the Torrents and there free games...

best not to talk about torrents on here! You buy COD4 as games like that are worth buying!

stuartzx6 COD4 i will kill you all. I am a sniper near everytime.

GAME ON!!

I like your attitude! We will soon see if ya can back it up. You can join us when we give shit to the 'IQ challenged' Americans. lol

ill be up for a game tonight :P ...still havent got a headset, the local kmart didn't have one :(

Good games tonight guys :P but srsly..hawker get a mic man! :lol:

Soon you will see that mudcrab is far more superior than god :P

Let me know your pitaful kill/death ratio gets to 2, then add another 0.5! lol. :P

Reset my router, connection is all good again!

Think we only lost 1 out of about 10 games last night, gw guys. Hawker srlsy get a headest champ!

yep ill get a headset today! was awesome fun! the search and destroy missions are great fun! Its so annoying not being able to talk to u guys!

the only thing I like about the sniper is the suit ya get! and possably the last sniper rifle, but I havn't unlocked it yet.

my K/d ratio is 0.97 dammit! but let the missus play onliine too in my profile and she dies a fair bit.... :lol:

Too late <_>

yep ill get a headset today! was awesome fun! the search and destroy missions are great fun! Its so annoying not being able to talk to u guys!

Search and destroy was fun, did you like that defuse i did? :P JABBED hahahaha good times..

But yea, will be alot better when you get your headset, youll actually be able to call them out!!

u bloody better.... :yes:

I tried playin with youz last night, the same time my old man decided to download updates for his PC... <_>

I should have a good connection for tonight! earliest I can start playin is 11pm.

I tried playin with youz last night, the same time my old man decided to download updates for his PC... <_>

I should have a good connection for tonight! earliest I can start playin is 11pm.

well ill proberly be on untill 12 or so, so we might be able to have a few rounds

Search and destroy was fun, did you like that defuse i did? :P JABBED hahahaha good times..

But yea, will be alot better when you get your headset, youll actually be able to call them out!!

yeah that defuse was awesome, me and me misses both yelled out "no way" at the same time LOL

I planted the bomb at one stage in the pipeline map, good times!

(JUST BROUGHT A WIRELESS HEADSET :))

Right now I only have Silver but I'm upgrading my internet connection soon and ill be getting gold.

my tag = Sam87us

I'm looking forward to joining the Ns clan on COD4 and Halo

*cough* team fortress 2! *cough*

user name is ZOUCORE

Ill also join in on that too.

Just waiting for my internet connection to be upgraded

*cough* team fortress 2! *cough*

user name is ZOUCORE

Ewww.....

Its OK on computer, it relies too much on team work, so if your playing with a bunch of knobs..kinda sucks lol..