Sign in to follow this  
m&m

Post pics of your tatts

Do any of you have trouble getting into bars,pubs,clubs restraunts etc? ive heard alot of places in SA refuse entry if a tat is visable?

Here is a pic of my latest down my forearm (Yes I am a kiwi) - not finished with it jsut yet, ill get a pic of my back after its coloured in...

haha so have you inquired about tattoo removal yet?

Bloody best Rugby Team all year round, year in year out. Except for when they play world cup matches. <_>

was done in 2 parts, not quite finished but as the funds grow so will the tatts

tat.JPG

Do any of you have trouble getting into bars,pubs,clubs restraunts etc? ive heard alot of places in SA refuse entry if a tat is visable?

Your kidding right. Can you imagine the law suit if you were refused entry into a resteraunt because of tatts in this day and age.

I have spent around 40 hours getting my tatts done so far, and in that time the ratio men to women getting tattoed would be 3 to 1 in favour of women.

The shops I use are out to a mininum 8 week wait to get done. Some are 2 years. Can you add up how many people are getting tatts these days.

What sort of a country hick town is Adelaide, I cant beleive people dont move out when they hit 18.

ive been with my cousin out on the gold coast and rejected from a strip club due to his tribal tatt down his arm. a strip club ffs!!

they eventually let us in, but only caus one of the bouncers recognised me from somewhere else.

We have to make sure we dont get any shady characters going into strip clubs to watch the whores dance.

Your kidding right. Can you imagine the law suit if you were refused entry into a resteraunt because of tatts in this day and age.

I have spent around 40 hours getting my tatts done so far, and in that time the ratio men to women getting tattoed would be 3 to 1 in favour of women.

The shops I use are out to a mininum 8 week wait to get done. Some are 2 years. Can you add up how many people are getting tatts these days.

What sort of a country hick town is Adelaide, I cant beleive people dont move out when they hit 18.

who the hell moves out when their 18 :lol: mooching off ur folks is where its at lol

I like it down here, but still if I wasn't so setup here with the family business and all I would probably be out by now. :lol:

I have never heard of this before and 1 of my mates has 2 full sleves, and the whole front of his throat done. But then again we don't go to holes like HQ, EC and so on so quite possibly

I'm pretty keen to get a big back piece done, I kinda know what I want but don't really know how to go about it. I'm not really very artistic, I do how ever have a couple graff artist mates that are damn good. So I reckon I'll kick a few idea's their way see what they can come up with.

I had a good mate pass last year that had an obbsession with ladybugs so they are going to be involved somehow, the question is how without it looking silly

I didnt know much about tattooing before I got mine done.

Firstly, find a shop that doesnt just use flash and traces it. I found artists to do my tatts. I told them what I wanted, they went away and drew it up, called me in and asked me if I wanted to make any adjustments. None were ever needed.

In my opinion, the worst tattoos out there are the ones designed by non artists. You wouldnt ask your friend to do a painting for you. why would anyone ask a friend or try and design their own tattoo.Use your ideas and have an artist draw it, this usually takes around 4 weeks.

All my tatts are custom pieces designed by artists. The artist that designed my back piece is also painting it and exhibiting it. She was so excited about being given total control of the design she drew it up in 4 days.

was done in 2 parts, not quite finished but as the funds grow so will the tatts

i love it!!

Im looking into getting one done very soon. I LOVE tattoos with a passion, i studied body art a few months back and it really got my mind ticking....

I really want to get a tatt soon (love tribal tatts), but I've always wondered... if you're still wanting to gain size, would it be better to wait until you're closer to where you want to be in terms of size before you get one? It would stretch them a bit if you put on any appreciable amount of muscle, wouldn't it?

they are so addictive, as fully said

im getting another soon, tatt number 9 it will be

5000 baht... so still thinking about it

Post em up HYPR180

ive got "W" on both my butt cheeks, when i bend over it says WOW - fully sik likes

coldpie - 'postcount = 1'

Did you join up just to post that? :huh:

lol..... :rolleyes:

gotta start somewhere ghosty!! May as well be with an oldie but a goody.

:lol: nice nice

I've got "Ca$h" done across my back.

Drawn up by a mate and inked by another.

At the moment its only outline, as I'm waiting for my mate to begin inking, and for the funds to finish it...

I would post pics, but I can never seem to find them.

Cash

I got more ink today, I had cherry blossoms added to the butterflies. I have another appointment in February for more work, very addictive.

Ninas_butterflies.JPG

Ninas_leg.JPG

nice colouring nina

shame it wont always be that bright

Ink technology has changed ALOT in the last 12 months or so. Nobody knows yet how the tatts will look in 10 years.

I've also noticed that the quality shops in the the major cities also use better quality inks, you can still get tattoo's for $100 per hour in suburban shops, paying $150 in high rep shops.

I've seen 12 month old tattoos from suburban shops that are very faded.

Time will tell I suppose, but the biggest killer of colour is the sun.

Started my second sleeve last Friday, well it actually starts on my chest and comes around, the chest piece was started last October. I have 2 more appointments and it should be done.

The guy that is doing the work actually freehands it on, no tracing no stencil. I rate him as one of the best in the world, he just got back from the London exhibition. He actually tattooed Pink and a stack of other celebs when they are in town.

Micheal Clarke (Australian cricketer) was next after me, he was coming in with Warnie, I couldnt be stuffed waiting. Clarkey got some Arabic script on his forearm.

Here are some progress pics.

tank_top.JPG

tank_top2.JPG

tanktop3.JPG

tanktop4.JPG

tank_top3.JPG

tank_top4.JPG

i personally don't think i'll get a tatt and if i do, no where near the size of these. but...

they look f**king insane m. pitty you can't see them as clearly as everyone else without a mirror or camera...

I have made up my mind on tattoo's.. Whenever I see an slk with tattoos the first thing that I think is "junkie" and or "deadshit/bogan etc".... it just looks stupid seeing anorexic men with tattoos imo. Tattoo's, peircings etc all add to the intimidation factor, but an slk is an slk :lol:, needless to say I won't be getting ink anytime soon. (this is purley my opinion only, people obviously get tat's for many reasons, spose most would get them because they love the art/culture etc)

Btw. Markos how do you get your beard to grow different shades of grey like that? :whistle: Looks cool :lol:^_^:P

If you dont wish to be judged by others Mike....stop judging them.

I now get judged because I have tatts and piercings, they get a shock when they see me with my five kids and wife. f**kheads.

^^ meh. is that before or after you climb in to your 'hoon' import? i rekon who gives a f**k what others think. culture changes every year. not that long ago any tatto was thugish, now almost everyone has one somewhere.

do what keeps makes you happy then how can you go wrong?

it's like ghosty and his steelcaps, probably not the best footwear in a nightclub but if he likes them :P

Not going out to nightclubs is probably one of the best changes you can make in my opinion. In regards for feeling insecure, f*ck what other people think. I wear tank tops because I like wearing them, what people think shouldn't affect what you do.