Sign in to follow this  
sleighty

pioneer member revisiting the past

been busy with work for the past 3 years, also left australia and the car scene behind.

i rem all the old names of the mods now,some like sxwpn xris yogir33 i have met before way back in 2003.is docdrift still around?

hi too to garage-s13,vague memory of you being in uni 4 years ago.

do post here if you remember me,would like to find out how this forum gone from strength to strength,5 years down the road and its doing superb i see. you guys must have been buying the stickers and tshirts from lawrence heh.

peace. drive safe all.

regards,

Julian

Hooley dooley... thats bringing up the old archives...

I vaguely remember you from one or two of the meets, some of whom you talk about have also hung up their pass... and meets are now regular in the west and a few smaller groups still meet in the east. WeeklySE meets are no longer huge events, but i'd like to see a revival with the warmer summer months.

WeeklySE meets are no longer huge events

Dude, weekly SE meets don't even exist anymore

Hey julian, yeh sam (drdrift) is still around still doing remaps etc. has his own workshop now. things have gotten pretty large (ns.com) but most of us old members are still around. some not so much anymore.

just after you left man we all took over the boards and got rid of loz made thousands and then sold it back to him

its never been the same again he turned it into shit and appointed Xris lord vadar.

the west side run the shit now with there tarf, wheel fitments, gate and delaminate, five words that are used in every one of the sentences.

gooch dropped off the edge of the earth but has been sighted lurking around the school girls toilet block near monash uni

Alex (garage-13) is a professional poker player now and is most likely smoking a fat cigar right now.

there are more people on this site that dont have a license let alone own a silvia.

oh and reds the new black

^^^bwahahaha funnyiest post ive read in a very long time haha..

just after you left man we all took over the boards and got rid of loz made thousands and then sold it back to him

its never been the same again he turned it into shit and appointed Xris lord vadar.

the west side run the shit now with there tarf, wheel fitments, gate and delaminate, five words that are used in every one of the sentences.

gooch dropped off the edge of the earth but has been sighted lurking around the school girls toilet block near monash uni

Alex (garage-13) is a professional poker player now and is most likely smoking a fat cigar right now.

there are more people on this site that dont have a license let alone own a silvia.

"the west side run the shit now with there tarf, wheel fitments, gate and delaminate, five words that are used in every one of the sentences." hahhahahahahahahahhah game set match

cuuushhhhhcushhhhhhhhh LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER CUSSHHHHCUSSSHHH (seriously luke ask your mum :D)

I don't have a license and own a Silvia... :(

* the west side run the shit now with there tarf, wheel fitments, gate and delaminate, five words that are used in every one of the sentences.

* gooch dropped off the edge of the earth but has been sighted lurking around the school girls toilet block near monash uni

* Alex (garage-13) is a professional poker player now and is most likely smoking a fat cigar right now.

Gold

Gold

Gold :)

yeh i remember ya :D

hit me up on msn, garage13@optusnet.com.au

i should be in singapore for some poker next year

cuuushhhhhcushhhhhhhhh LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER CUSSHHHHCUSSSHHH (seriously luke ask your mum :D)

haha atleast you saw the funny side of it

Who the hell is the "sleighty" guy?

OMG HIS BACK :woot:

yeh i remember ya :D

hit me up on msn, garage13@optusnet.com.au

i should be in singapore for some poker next year

do you have facebook? i think u r still on my msn.

you seriously a professional poker player?

gooch, this sleighty guy is from waayyyyyyy back,more senior than u heh. i was the first vic mod cum asian mod but gave it all up...u guys doing very well now. good to see.

west runs the show now

pigs are stricter then ever

they can now impound cars :S

and yes, gates, offset, matte black and delmas are the latest fashion going around

oh and dont mention face book or u will get shot at the west meets

myspace...

hey mate, hows things? its been a longgggggggggggg time.where u at now mate? remember my meets on the old office works roof in the old days?? u back in aus yet?

luke, no, i had to leave because of studies stoppage. visa compliance cant get. even though now i can go back to aust, i dont think i wana go back. maybe when i earn more money, nowhere to spend heh. working hard now, life is no more fun and play like back then.

matte black started in 2003,not 2007.pigs give canary in my time, impound sounds like serious shit.

come west meet tommorow night (wed 7th)

yer word also is east meets have been packed up as to their abnormal amounts of gayness n some of teh game easties man-up n cross the border (westgate bridge) to come play in our backyard every week