Sign in to follow this  
chris86

S15 JDM factory option spoiler

Do you like this spoiler?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or NO?

• Yes its OK
    • No it sucks

Yeah its ok, but such a little thing like that you might as well get rid of it.

Yeh its alrite.... if it was me, i wouldnt go and buy one but onli if it came with the car itself lol :D

Anywayz i prefer the no spoiler look...... looks much sexier and slick

dude that looks horrible... wouldn't put that on if it was given to me... but that's my 2cents anyways!

whilst were on the topic what do you guys think of the GT spec spoiler.. i'm debating whether it should come off or leave it

I saw one car with this spoiler with the factory rear pods & side skirts + lowered as well. I though it looked alright with the body kit, although I think it looks crap on its own.

YOU WOULD FIND A LOT OF MEMBER WILL SAY U TO GET RID OF THE SPOILER AS ITS THE TREND . but in my opnion i like the Gt spec High rise spoiler.

The pic u have showed above doesnt really look nice to me if i compare with the high rise spoiler? Donno if u can get one of these factory spoiler but u rnt too fussy with copy product then u can contact Freddy @ TOPSTAGE and i know for the fact that he can make one of these spoiler.

have a look at his website.

Cheerz

s15s look better with out wings

Looks alright but S15's look much better without spoilers. Gotta get rid of my Aero/GT spoiler.

I like it, depends on the colour of the car though

fkn hot...

i have the same one on my car lol :D

Pharonic do you have any more pics of your car by any chance? (apart from your avatar) Looks like you've got the rear pods, skirting and the spoiler - probably would look much better than the pic I posted up.

YUK!!!

if you want a wing get the gt spec ones, looks much better imo

hey dude, you wanna sell urs to me, once you take it off then?

Looks alright but S15's look much better without spoilers. Gotta get rid of my Aero/GT spoiler.

arh cr*p, newbie here, sorry, SR2O, wanna sell me urs when u do take it off?

hey dude, you wanna sell urs to me, once you take it off then?

arh cr*p, newbie here, sorry, SR2O, wanna sell me urs when u do take it off?

I'd actually like to find someone with a non -spoiler boot in white to swap with.

The one in the pic looks shite. If it's a JDM car with no wing the rear wiper should be removed to cause they then stick out like dogs balls and ruin the smooth line created by the removal of the wing.

fkn hot...

i have the same one on my car lol :D

Pharonic do you have any more pics of your car by any chance? (apart from your avatar) Looks like you've got the rear pods, skirting and the spoiler - probably would look much better than the pic I posted up.

yea mate ill post up pics once i find out how to lol

edit: done!

ssvsilvia2cg9.th.jpg

heres some more:

0802071349la7.th.jpg

ssvsilviasi0.th.jpg

Edited by Pharonic

I only like the s15 GT spoilers. My spoiler is even more ghey than yours..... but its getting removed soon :)

i myself am a fan of the small sleek spoilers, the lip spoilers arnt massive and wont take the focus from the car.. trying to find a small lip from mine..

I have an original NISMO item as pictured, Its on a Pewter bootlid.

If you want the whole lot let me know.

i myself am a fan of the small sleek spoilers, the lip spoilers arnt massive and wont take the focus from the car.. trying to find a small lip from mine..

I think willski on this forum had an origin lip spoiler for sale. I'm not sure if its been sold or not though. PM him if you like.

Awesome, thanks guys.. i think that's inspired me to ditch the GT spoiler and go smooth. I don't mind the look of em with the spoiler all that much but i've seen a few hawt black S15's with no spoiler and they look wicked!

:rolleyes:

I actually want to put the spoiler back on. Too many s15s running without spoilers

dude that looks horrible... wouldn't put that on if it was given to me... but that's my 2cents anyways!

whilst were on the topic what do you guys think of the GT spec spoiler.. i'm debating whether it should come off or leave it

LOVE the GT spec wing.

I think the GT spec spoiler might provide some useful down force for track days. If i had a spare boot lid with the GT spec spoiler I'd consider throwing on the GT spec boot lid for track days and for all other street driving use the no spoiler boot lid. :lol: Although the cost of buying a boot lid + spoiler for that sort of use is pretty much pointless.......