Sign in to follow this  
s13_Boostin

comps for r33

hey all i am thinking about getting a new comp for my gtst was wondering wat would be a good comp to put in it, havent really had to much to do with after market comps before, would like to know of people who have put them in and who has tuned them and wat sort of gain have they seen cheers

Most popular choice is the power FC, should get a gain of about 15-20kw. Seem to be a good unit, i haven't used one but i will be when i get my new car. Lots of ppl rave about them so they must be pretty good

yeah i have herd goo things about them wat about motech and haltech systems i have also herd a few good things about them.

PowerFc is the cheapest and most common one, and most workshops tune them. Make sure u dont get one that too uncommon otherwise ull be locked in to one workshop

yeah i will probably look at a power fc i will be getting bootworx to tune it up so if it is fairly common then they should be able to do it, i live most of my time up at roxby were i work so i will have to do it in a little while