Liz

'83 DR30 SKYLINE RS-X - 2DR COUPE - ORIGINAL(ish) - Melbourne

Hi All,

I'm posting my DR30 up for sale. It's a shame, I've had it four years but Im not using it as much as i'd like so it's better to let it go to someone who'll get some use out of it.

Details below

983 DR30 2 door Skyline RS-X

FJ20ET

Recaro seats (driver and passenger). They are the 80's recliner seats with the net headrest

All original interior except for the front seats and the stereo

Power windows, cruise control etc.

Modifications

Now, I must point out these were essential mods as I couldn't get replacement parts

EM-80 ECU (original one had a wiring issue)

EFI Fuel Rail (required due to the ecu change)

880cc injectors (as above)

15inch watanabe's

Steering box was replaced with a rack and pinion from a r31. The cross member was modified to keep the geometry as close to original as possible

Fuel tank was replaced with an r31 tank & r31 fuel pump & sensors

Custom 3inch turbo back exhaust and new cat by High Performance Exhausts in Sydney

S13 MCA Red coilovers to replace the original tired coilovers. Original balanced maintained with a specially designed spacer

Jenesis dash

A31 Cefiro brakes and hubs

Paint in great condition, it did get a respray what looks like 10 years ago so the stickers were replaced and the original colour was white which you can see under the carpet. The paint is not perfect, but considering the age of the car, im stoked with it.

Power - It's about 180kw at the moment

The bad

- Rear back window switch has broken. Very common as the plastic gets really brittle over time

- There are a few marks in the paint that need touching up. I am looking at this now and prefer to get it fixed before i sell it

- The air cond is not as good as it could be, but i guess for a 35 year old car, you'd expect that

Currently under historic registration so that will need to be transferred by joining a club etc

Asking $19,000 ono. If you're in the market for one of these, feel free to come and check it out.

Located in Malvern

Liz