Sign in to follow this  
Josh_07

Autosalon 07 Sneak Peak

The difference between hot model and attention whore... shoes.

\

to true

Definetely some nice cars getin about but definetely sum shite ones too. im not to upset about missing out now that i have seen those pictures. hope ya's enjoyed the dya, i might...MIGHT think about goin next year.

was that chick in white 'shorts' the centre of the show? lol

No... the Dildo was.

was that chick in white 'shorts' the centre of the show? lol

No... the Dildo was.

oh, my bad :lol:

Chrome rims are so out! And they dont really suit Jap cars really. They look good on the 300C and Hummer though. Plus, dumping cars so low is totally not "it". My own opinion.

a float at next years mardi gra

ZINGALING!!! hahahahahha

Chrome rims are so out! And they dont really suit Jap cars really. They look good on the 300C and Hummer though. Plus, dumping cars so low is totally not "it". My own opinion.

No they don't. Nothing looks good on the 300C. And nothing can make a 300C look good.

fkn bang

Viva Garage R32/33/34skylinesilviawrxevolancergtir

whatS this car suppose to be???

It's that gold colour "thing" that WeeWee Gah-wah own/built/bought/molested.

baby jesus cries tears of gearbox fluid becuase of that car...

baby jesus cries tears of gearbox fluid becuase of that car...

lol :lol:

No they don't. Nothing looks good on the 300C. And nothing can make a 300C look good.

A gun turret would finish off the Tank look they were going for though, especially on the wagon version.. lol

OMFG!!??? Another strong believer that the 300C is plain utter shit?

Man, I didnt think id see the day when someone would agree with me! I have a big hatred on them. Not only they look like shit, but because their something cheap which is TRYING to look expensive.

f**k i hate em....

they are a pretty shit car, but i think they look tough.

OMFG!!??? Another strong believer that the 300C is plain utter shit?

Man, I didnt think id see the day when someone would agree with me! I have a big hatred on them. Not only they look like shit, but because their something cheap which is TRYING to look expensive.

f**k i hate em....

I f**ken hate them ESPECIALLY when they have chrome rims. They are shit.

ugly. ugly.ugly.

me no like at all

i gotta say a big thankx to Lise (yes dan that is lise in that photo), sarah (lowgrl) and ella who did a great job for me at autosalon. i got some very nice photos on my car. big congrats to amy sutton who won miss autosalon.

i really have to laugh at alot of people on here saying the promo girls were shit.... im seeing a few guys saying they r shit when i look back at what they have dated (and in some cases they havnt had a girl in a long time). I wanna know why people complain about going to autosalon and wasting their money year after year yet they keep going back each year and complain. Either they have no braincells or think is "cool" to complain. bunch of f**king whingers if u ask me. Complain cars r shit yet u keep going back, complain the girls r shit yet couldnt get a girl anywhere close to dating sumthing like that. If u think its that bad.... DONT GO!!!!! its not rocket science

i gotta say a big thankx to Lise (yes dan that is lise in that photo), sarah (lowgrl) and ella who did a great job for me at autosalon. i got some very nice photos on my car. big congrats to amy sutton who won miss autosalon.

i really have to laugh at alot of people on here saying the promo girls were shit.... im seeing a few guys saying they r shit when i look back at what they have dated (and in some cases they havnt had a girl in a long time). I wanna know why people complain about going to autosalon and wasting their money year after year yet they keep going back each year and complain. Either they have no braincells or think is "cool" to complain. bunch of f**king whingers if u ask me. Complain cars r shit yet u keep going back, complain the girls r shit yet couldnt get a girl anywhere close to dating sumthing like that. If u think its that bad.... DONT GO!!!!! its not rocket science

:yes:

i agree too

i agree too

amen to that browny, sarah, lise and ella all looked great