Sign in to follow this  
Boony

Whos who in newy

yo_stock, that sounds like it would have been me yes, i went out to see a mate in maitland not too long ago.

there is another red S13 out there but so it also could have been them haha. but i was in the area so thanks for spotting me !

karbonphyber, cheers! such a good vibe in the newcastle thread, everyone seems like a good bunch of guys

dan

and some not so good news from this afternoon aswell,

a guy on the central coast highway (west gosford) in a captiva didnt look in his mirrors or indicate, merged in front of me so i had to slam on the breaks and swerve.

ended up hitting the kerb which bent my front left steering rack end, snapped the radius rod (is that right? the rod that connects to the wishbone) and destroyed my good old stock rim

the guy admitted to the police that he was in the wrong which was lucky, but hes pretty dodgy and his insurance details arent too convincing

so my car is off the road for a while, hopefully not too long, and hopefully insurance covers the damage.

im pretty disappointed, seeing as the guy has been driving a long time and doesnt even know how to check his blind spots, and i cop the damage and hassles

sorry for the ranting, just thought id give an update

dan

Saw that mps on the weekend, looks great from all angles and gets along not too bad also, welcome to the Newy crew :thumbsup:.

Saw that mps on the weekend, looks great from all angles and gets along not too bad also, welcome to the Newy crew :thumbsup:.

Yea love that mps! Sounds tough also, welcome to newy :-) I was driving the red 180 last night

Yea love that mps! Sounds tough also, welcome to newy :-) I was driving the red 180 last night

lol i was pleasantly surprised when you lifted the throttle as you passed me on the link road. hehehe

i'm in the karbonphyber 180sx =)

oh yeah, welcome to newy =)

Ye the Mazda looked pretty sweet on the cruise. Nice photos! Youtube clip is a nice touch too. You wouldn't know the name / artist of the song would you?

Welcome to Newy

Ye the Mazda looked pretty sweet on the cruise. Nice photos! Youtube clip is a nice touch too. You wouldn't know the name / artist of the song would you?

Welcome to Newy

Yep. Its called White Swans by Andra ft Lupe Fiasco. She is unsigned but I can't find the link to her website where you can download her album with that song. The album is called Love is 4 Suckaz. I found the link on her fb.

very nice, i really like that song link please!! i think i saw your car on the weekend, wish i had a better look now

Hey everyone, dont think ive introduced myself here so

Im Rachael lived in newcastle for a little while but didnt really know what the car scene was so its good to see there are a few hidden around

i was on the cruise on sat i drive a whits s14a

Dont be shy say hi if u see me around :)

post-78236-13019058332748_thumb.jpg

post-78236-13019059063322_thumb.jpg

seen it on sat very tidy :thumbsup:

thanks groz hit a mud flap or something on the cruise aswell :(

it'll polish out tho hahhha

Name: Ben (username is KuddZ on some forums)

Car: X83 (90) Toyota Cressida, currently undergoing a 2JZGTE conversion. :)

Pics:

334458k.jpg

2e53aki.jpg

5f4ruq.jpg

Interest: cars/bitches/tyre fitter

wow you live about 1 min away from me XD i see you car every day on the way to work!

it was a possum i seen u boost up to it ..... B)

sh** thats exactly what it was, i cant believe i didnt realise it hahahhaha

hey guys ,

my names mick long time lurker

i own a xr6 turbo but trying to off load it atm because i bought a r32 gtst i kno this is a silvia forum but hey im not biased a great car is a great car no matter what the badge or model

keen to see you guys and girls around

cheers

hey guys ,

my names mick long time lurker

i own a xr6 turbo but trying to off load it atm because i bought a r32 gtst i kno this is a silvia forum but hey im not biased a great car is a great car no matter what the badge or model

keen to see you guys and girls around

cheers

Welcome champ, anything done to your r32? This forum is now called Hardtuned.net so All forms of cars are welcome.. It's good to see other models and makes of cars joining the site..

Hope to see you on the next cruise.

yups, as above! as long as you're hard and your car is tuned, you're welcome in =)

gravity will love to meet you lol

cheers boys , house mate owns a 180 and is getting into drifting so im deff keen to start drifting

yeah xr6 has around 450rwhp its fun in a straight line but it feels big and heavy

r32 is pretty much stock atm but going to be very jdm and flush shortly!

yups, as above! as long as you're hard and your car is tuned, you're welcome in =)

we did meet! but yea if ya wanna do something im keen, if u ever need a hand on your car just give me a call XD

cheers boys , house mate owns a 180 and is getting into drifting so im deff keen to start drifting

yeah xr6 has around 450rwhp its fun in a straight line but it feels big and heavy

r32 is pretty much stock atm but going to be very jdm and flush shortly!

Awesome mate, lenny(Karbonphyber) is your man for any tips on abit of Dori or circuit im sure he would be glad to help with any issues ;)

Nice direction your taking with the 32... cant wait to see the progress :thumbsup:

lol i didnt think ur car was tuned??? :sex:

[wow you live about 1 min away from me XD i see you car every day on the way to work!

You sure about that? :P That car hasn't been on the road for a few months now and he just moved to South Australia recently.

Unless you're talking a few months back? Either way you won't be seeing the car anymore. :(

lol i didnt think ur car was tuned??? :sex:

stock cars are tuned man. tuned from factory =)