Sign in to follow this  
stealthin

hitting animals in your car

i hit a cat - it bounced off my car - no damage.

Hit a rabbit once. Did no damage but left some blood on the front bar and hair in the intercooler fins

i've almost hit the neighbours red heeler a few times.. stupid cùnt is always barking at my car and chasing it .. one of these days im going to swerve AT it ... i feel sorry for posties with this dog around lol

LOL I was heading out to my dads place in the country (you know, the whole one lane roads, you have to get off if another car comes deal, I hate it in my silvia so I just stop completely lol, anyway) and this rabbit smashes it out in front of me! Thank f**k for my Veilside front bar, I dont care of its ugly, if the rise in the bottom wing thing wasnt there I would have collected the rabbit hahaha he went straight under the rise.

Another time heading out to western QLD (Charleville) hit a Galah in the Patrol, POOF!, pink and grey feathers just went everywhere!

Thats gotta be one FKIN BIG wombat to do that much damage! ^_^

either that or a was a team of ninja wombats attacked your car! :ph34r:

i live in the sticks...

I have hit 2 foxes in dads 4wd, (dint feel a bump either time lol, just left a mess)

about a hundred pidgeons, and rabbits

one roo which did 2 grand dammage,

the worst tho was an emu, it wrecked the front bumper, radiator, left pannel, dinted the bonnet and smashed the windscreen and rolled over the roof,

would have been better off hitting a F***n power pole

Stuff the animal shit. HAs Any one Actually RUn SOme "OnE" OVeR? and would like to share their experience? :woot:

Edited by TTS

Stuff the animal shit. HAs Any one Actually RUn SOme "OnE" OVeR? and would like to share their experience? :woot:

^^^:wtf:

anyways, never hit anything in my Silvia, but did run over a kitten with a scooter :(

I hit a cat in my 180! if my fmic had a target drawn on it i would have scored a perfect 10...... cats buckle fmics at 80mk/hr (just a warning for anyone who hits cats :lol: ).

I usually drive a 6.5l chev deisel v8 powered toyota landcruiser though :D i hav hit countles roos, hell i have even had kangaroos hit my landcruiser and my laser for that matter!

i drifted onto a rabit, chased down a rabit on the road, hit a few birds....thats about it

speaking of though, when i was working at n1, a wide body s15 came in totaled because he hit a wombat...we opend the boot and SUPRISE there was the wombat.....f**king fob was going to take it home and try to eat it. like...seriously -__-

Rofl. You haven't seen feathers and blood spatter until you experience a bird strike your prop in a light single engine aircraft! No damage just a giant puff of feathers immediately ensued by streaks of blood up the cowling and windscreen. Haha. There was a bits of meat stuck to intake etc etc....Awse.

^^ actually now someone has mentioned it i have actually hit about ... easily 5 owls in one night on a trip to coral bay over here in W.A. arriving at 2 in the morning to the disbelief of my brother and most of my mates!!

jap cars are rare as rocking horse shit over here so just imagine what the people at the road house 300 k's from any town thaught when i rocked up at 11 pm for a full tank of premium in a 180 dumped on its hole with a pimp'n set of dishie gram lights in the desert!

ahhhh good times, good times!

during a country trip we hit a emu

stupid thing ran from about 100 metres from our left directly adjasent to the road, and the bull bar just nipped his ass, stupid bird that cant even fly

pfftt

speaking of though, when i was working at n1, a wide body s15 came in totaled because he hit a wombat...we opend the boot and SUPRISE there was the wombat.....f**king fob was going to take it home and try to eat it. like...seriously -__-

LOL

I hit a dead roo going up mt Dandenong. Going, i dunno, 100k :ph34r: Didn't see the sucker til it was way to late. By the time my foot hit the break pedal i had already hit it. Clean in the middle of my front bar but suprisingly enough it all stayed in tact. I had these reinforcment bar things made up from the bootom of my bar to my cooler and it was sweet as. One of them snapped off at the front bar, small crack\chunk out of the bottom middle of the bar. Fair bit of blood and shit smeared on that spot and after the rain washed that off it was like this browny green stain with hairs embedded in it. its still there.

Did a u turn and went back to move the roo and id pushed it like 50m up the road. ohh my indicator flew off aswell, found that easy as though.

during a country trip we hit a emu

stupid thing ran from about 100 metres from our left directly adjasent to the road, and the bull bar just nipped his ass, stupid bird that cant even fly

pfftt

hahahahaha

that's classic

:lol:

i have but not on purpose though...

i ran over a possum, poor thing dented my front number plate