Sign in to follow this  
lonawifabona

Any experience with tuner 'Fours N More' in Adelaide?

Never heard of them so I won't be of help, but I edited your thread title so it makes a little more sense. I actually thought it was a spam post before I clicked on it lol.

They've been around 15+ years doing most of the northern suburbs work aside from Jaustech.

Good reputation, and are part of Sleeka Spares so the front yard is full of Toyotas.

They did the CA18DET in my old silvia, which had a microtech and was fully rebuilt/worked. It ran very nicely considering it was pushing over 200 at the wheels.

Worth your time, sure they'll be helpful. Can't comment on cost though, I bought the car built and tuned by previous owner.

If you are in that area give morpowa a go, Simon did a nice safe tune on my car with plenty of power, he has been tuning everything for a long time and always does a top job,not the cheapest around but you get what you pay for. I've never had to take a car back with issues. A good done first time every time.

I would highly recommend Morrie from horse power in a box down Lonsdale. It maybe a lil drive but well worth it.