Sign in to follow this  
t3rr4h

Help, s15 weathershields

Agreeing with the tape option. I had clips on my old AW11 for my weathershields and they were rattly and suss (probs different for new ones but still)

I believe the ones linked to in ebay are the genuine oem A pillar to roof trims, I think I can see the holes in the back.

OP if this is what you are talking about then they are held in by screws.

If your're talking about the wind deflectors that attach to these trims, then yes, as mentioned a good quality double sided tape is the go.

Just make sure both surfaces are clean before applying and try not to stretch the tape when applying it as this will create low spots that will allow water and dust to get in.

I believe the ones linked to in ebay are the genuine oem A pillar to roof trims, I think I can see the holes in the back.

OP if this is what you are talking about then they are held in by screws.

If your're talking about the wind deflectors that attach to these trims, then yes, as mentioned a good quality double sided tape is the go.

Just make sure both surfaces are clean before applying and try not to stretch the tape when applying it as this will create low spots that will allow water and dust to get in.

thank you, yeah, these are the complete trim, I just dont know what screws hold these in place - there are a bunch of slots in the metal trim - no idea what holds them in though :(