Sign in to follow this  
AnDyStYLe

Old girl is gone, so clearing out the remaining goodies...

Shit for sale...

Genuine Volk Rays Eng TE37 (Matte Black) - Staggered - $2.5k ono pick up

Check this thread for full details: http://nissansilvia....l=&fromsearch=1

============================================================================================

Genuine Origin Carbon Fiber Door Visors (used, but as new – mint condition) - 200ono $150ono pick up

This has been trimmed to fit an RS13/RPS13 (180sx). Origin didn't make this for the RPS13, but only for the S13/PS13 (Silvia). As per picture, it has been trimmed and cuts off at the door. It still can be fitted to a Silvia, but it will also cut off at the door (won't continue onto the quarter windows).

24cfts1.jpg

1o2lcl.jpg

1j0uh0.jpg

=====================================================================================

============================================================================================

Various Genuine Stock Nissan Parts for PS13/RPS13 SR20DET (used):

Here's a list of stock parts for defect, RWC, and EPA/emissions purposes. I kept or bought all these parts over the time I had my car in case I ever got the dreaded defect (as everyone knows, Victoria is the granny state). These parts were my saving grace as I was able to use them to get 3x defects and 1x emissions test cleared without too much problems!

Will get pictures up (hopefully) by the end of the week.

Stock exhaust (great condition). Everything is intact, including the exhaust tips - $200ono $150ono pick up[\s] SOLD!!!

Stock suspension. Last used was about 2010 to clear a defect and was in good condition. Been sitting in the garage since - $100ono pick up SOLD!!!

Stock SMIC (good condition). Pretty sure it is all complete all the way to the throttle body (i.e. cold pipe). Hot pipe not included as that went with the car - $50ono pick up SOLD!!!

Stock airbox with filter (good condition) - $100ono pick up SOLD!!!

Stock EGR (good condition) - $50ono pick up SOLD!!!

So yeah, that's it for now. I'll post up more shit when I locate them so remember to check back regularly!

Send me a PM for any interest, or shoot me a text on zero 421 one two one 8 one 8. Location is Burwood East, VIC for pick up.

Cheers,

Andy

im just sad you sold that car

some nice parts here though

Yeah tell me about it, still crying myself to sleep every night :lol:

Haven't seen you around here in a while... I think everyone's moved onto Facebook? But yeah, always loved to compare my car to yours and keep tabs on your ride lol.

But yeah, different stage of life now and decided that I wasn't able to keep the thing (time/money/space etc.). Hadn't even advertised it for sale but got an offer so took up on the offer!

Cheers,

Andy

Stock Suspension - SOLD!!!

Stock SMIC - SOLD!!!

Genuine Nissan R33 GTS-t Handbrake Cables (BNIB) - SOLD!!!

Genuine Nissan RPS13 Type X Side Extensions L&R pair (BNIB, although I got them painted stock Type X white colour code 326) - SOLD!!!

Genuine Nissan RPS13 Type X Front Bar to Side Extensions Brackets L&R pair (BNIB) - SOLD!!!

Rest of the other stuff still for sale. Prices are ono (or nearest offer)!

Cheers,

Andy

I know you don't want to post it but if you ever reconsider I've been after an sr20det factory airbox for a few months now. Send me a PM if you change your mind. Located in Sydney.

Stock airbox with filter (good condition) - SOLD!!!

Stock EGR (good condition) - SOLD!!!

Genuine Tomei Dump Pipe with EAI (EGR) for PS13/RPS13 SR20DET (BNIB) & Genuine Nissan EGR Pipe (BNIB) - SOLD!!!

Bump... First post has been updated with prices and shit that have been sold removed ^_^

Cheers,

Andy

Bump... Will consider genuine offers!

Need to clear the garage/spare room to free up the space.

Cheers,

Andy

Update... All the sold stuff from this weekend have been removed from the first post, so only a few bits and pieces left!

Hit me up with an offer on the remaining stuff.

Cheers,

Andy