Sign in to follow this  
jay.silvia

s13 bov removal

Were you running no bov when you had the side mount intercooler in? Or did you get the car with the front mount already in???

i've never seen a side mount on any car... i removed old motor and replaced with det and run no BOV.

I am leaning toward finding a stock one and doing return at least

S13's come factory with a side mount intercooler and the stock recirc valve is mounted right behind it, gonna see how it runs once I remove the valve

Were you running no bov when you had the side mount intercooler in? Or did you get the car with the front mount already in???

i've never seen a side mount on any car... i removed old motor and replaced with det and run no BOV.

If you mean you want a stock side mount cooler, I've got two of them Rezzy. You can have one dirt cheap if you like. No stock bov on either sadly.

If you mean you want a stock side mount cooler, I've got two of them Rezzy. You can have one dirt cheap if you like. No stock bov on either sadly.

Cheers Pmod but just looking to add just the stock bov or something that doesnt make a sound that will piss me off with it plumbed back