Sign in to follow this  
Aldo Tame

Voltage Stabilizers

Has anyone used these things? I've been reading an article about them on Importtuner.com here's the link http://www.importtun...e_fact_fiction/ and here is one of the ones that were tested. http://www.ebay.com....=item1e7e0fd542 I;m tempted to buy one but first I thought I'd ask to see if anyone has one/ used one and do they actually work?

get one if you occasionally wear a tin foil hat.

IMO they aren't worth all the mess they create in the engine bay but could possibly help if you're having some electrical issues

The only electrical issue I'm having is that I have a 0.31amp constant drain with the car off. :(But I just stumbled upon these things so I thought I'd get some peoples opinions on them :)

don't waste your money, they are just more earthing cables

Look up how to diagnose vampire power drain (?) Its hooking up a multimeter and pulling fuses one by one

Yeah, not going to do a thing. Spending cash on an alternator upgrade retrofit will however net you a tangible improvement in either reliability or performance, depending on your setup.

I don't know if you actually read the article you linked, but I skimmed through it and even the author hinted that they're a joke (they obviously can't state that outright, due to the lawsuits that would ensue).

Edited by pmod

Look up how to diagnose vampire power drain (?) Its hooking up a multimeter and pulling fuses one by one

Yeah I've done that and couldn't find what was wrong with it. Not happy Jan