Sign in to follow this  
pyro

Dinner with Pyro & Cheddar - Thursday Night!

Hi Guys!

Jo and I are in Brisbane and have set aside a night to have dinner with the old crew and anyone who would like to come :) We haven't booked a venue yet, but were thinking somewhere around Mt Gravatt. Last time we had about 10 people I think and went to Grill'd, but that Kurt bastard has gone and got married and is doing the honeymoon thing, so he's snubbed us :P

So if anyone is keen on a dinner to reminisce the Tuesday fortnightly meets and talk about the shit that they did on the weekend, register your interest and I'll keep you informed :) I'll throw it on Facebook and tag all of my NS.com friends as well, so if there's people I've forgot to add, feel free to add them as well :)

I'm thinking it'd be around 6 or 6:30pm. We've got appointments before and after it, so we won't be able to hang out until the am in true fortnightly style, but it'd still be great to see everyone again :)

Anthony: I can't make it down south mate. We're fully booked for the entire time we're up here unfortunately :( I'm sending you an e-hug though :)

Cheers guys!

Josh & Jo

Keen!! Grilled or Beach House at Garden City sounds awesome!!! Would be good to catch up with everyone.

Edited by ---Steve---

Hey man! It's been ages, I haven't seen anyone in years, so would love to come along for a catch up.

i was prepared to meet half way... not that id call tweed heads half way >.> you are all band hahahahah :lol:

All good man i was planning on planning a meet around now but just got way to busy with crap going on.. it still might happen for those other members.. we shall see

If anyone is keen to come along, we'll be at Garden City from 6pm until late. We don't have the late appointment any more, so we'll hang around as long as there's people to talk to. So don't feel pressured to get there bang on 6pm :) Most likely food choice: Grill'd. But Hogs Breath is right there as well as I've never been.... *looks at Cheddar*

Hey Pyro and Cheddar! I won't be making it, I spoke with Steve today and wanted to say I'm bummed I'm too busy tonight. Prepping for an additional family member due next week has taken a LOT of my time lately, that and work :(

Hope you guys have fun back up in Brissie.Garden City is a bit of a mindF**K right now so good luck with the carparks there too. :thumbsup: