Sign in to follow this  
dats13tho

Hello from adelaide

Hello my name is jamie i'm 15 from adelaide and i love cars i have loved cars all my life since i was 2 my dad has a photo of me with a torque wrench when i was two lol, anyway i don't have a car yet but im hoping to get one next year like a suzuki swift/barina and start modding it then hopefully get a s13 for my second car i love s13's the moment i saw them i fell in love with them my dream car is a s13 sr20det t51r turbo cp forged pistons shaved cylinder head for smaller combustion chamber tomei pon cam and tomei cam gears h beam cp con rod full forged tomei crankshaft apexi fmic upgraded actuator apexi fc ecu brembo calipers and rotors greddy pulley kit r1 titan extra super avc boost controller super suction apexi kit racing radiator type zs blitz super sound blow off valve an fittings return lines d2 coilovers cusco chrome fly wheel cusco typemz lsd cusco oil catch can exedy clutch hks hipermatch coilovers jun racing valve springs jun reinforced con rod bolts 800cc injectors ngk iridium spark plugs nismo low temp thermostat nismo short shift project mu brake pads rh9 new hyper alternator sard sports catalyzer tomei 4 throttle system tomei adjustable fuel pressure regulator 90mm throttle body z32 afm ultra full auto timer super water pump pulley greddy intake plenum spitfire coilpacksjun surge tank strong release fork pivot and heaps more :D thanks for readiny mt introduction

Welcome to the forums Jamie, sounds like you have a big shopping list, I hope you don't plan on buying all those items in one hit?

Also you forgot a very crucial piece of equipment in that list, and that of course is a ECU system, I personally like nistune, but if you plan on going all out then a power FC + hand controller might suit you better.

If you're unsure what they are, have a quick search on the forums or google, I'm sure you will learn something.

and again - Welcome :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you man and yeah i said in the list apexi fc ecu but thank you your 180sx looks nice :)

Is the list a copy and paste from a build?

• Upvote 1

Ah k.

A lot of it contradicts itself btw.

Anyhoo cute wish list.

Welcome mate, wish I had a list of that quality when I was 15, I've always believed that a built car is always better then a bought car. Always so much more satisfaction towards a car that you have built yourself. Be sure to keep us updated on your build if you get yourself a S13.

• Downvote 2

Thank you man and yeah i said in the list apexi fc ecu but thank you your 180sx looks nice :)

Sorry mate, I must have missed it. My 180sx got rear ended last week and is currently a write off :/

Always so much more satisfaction towards a car that you have built yourself

so veryyyyyyyy true!!!!

So glad I did every little mod myself, even if I only got to drive her for a month, theres something really rewarding about it.

Started reading, passed out. Didn't know when to breathe due to lack of pauses.

• Upvote 1

He's only 15, give him a break. I'm sure he's learning.

Take a deep breath, open your arms, and give a big warm welcome.

sr20det t51r turbo

sounds like a very responsive setup....

btw, welcome to the forums