Sign in to follow this  
80SNA

The What Did You Eat Today Thread

So rather then start a thread, ill chuck it here........

What about "what didnt you eat today"

Ive just started trying to bulk up a bit, and have vastly changed my diet to aid me.......

my problem was yesterday :

Woke up at 630am

ate 1 ft long and 2 cookies at 2pm

ate an apple and 5pm

toast at 11pm

be more organised.. prep food early.. and it wont happen......

if ur organised u can find time to have a bat while eating a steak

So rather then start a thread, ill chuck it here........

What about "what didnt you eat today"

Ive just started trying to bulk up a bit, and have vastly changed my diet to aid me.......

my problem was yesterday :

Woke up at 630am

ate 1 ft long and 2 cookies at 2pm

ate an apple and 5pm

toast at 11pm

be more organised.. prep food early.. and it wont happen......

if ur organised u can find time to have a bat while eating a steak

I do prep all my food early...... like days early.

I was stuck in a box type area...... not allowed to exit, move, shit, speak no nothing

Been eating this for last 3 week's or so. Calories a bit over maintenance, i think I've been eating to little to gain any muscle. Got down to leanest iv'e ever been and stoked on it, but really looking to gain some muscle now without adding to much fat.

1 cup oats, 2 banana's, double scoop protein shake.

2 Apples and 270g tuna in spring water

1 Apple and 270g tuna in spring water

300g Steak with broccoli, cauliflower, beans and onion

250g cottage cheese and 90g tuna in olive oil

250g cottage cheese and 90g tuna in olive oil + 5 fish oil tabs and a MV

Calories - 3484

Fat - 20.3% (79 grams)

Protein - 54.0% (471 grams)

Carbohydrates - 23.8% (207 grams)

How does this look? any input or advice?

You forgot to mention 50g of Mercury and that you'll be dead by the time your 30 :no:

Keep to 90g of tuna daily. Too much is doing you more harm than good.

Your diet is far from perfect!

Wat time do you train? You haven't mentioned a PWO shake..

Good idea to have the cottage cheese at night as that will take a few hours to breakdown and will keep you anabolic most of the night.

You also have no complex carbs in your diet. This is a bad idea regardless of whether you want to bulk/cut as your body will be burning muscle for energ. Include some complex carbs like rice/pasta (wholemeal is best) during lunch time.

I would also take your MV before you train and take half your fish oil caps upon waking.

Take a tablespoon of peanut butter (natural is best) with your cottage cheese before you sleep. Lots of healthy fats in peanut butter.

Write up your diet with approximate times you eat and I'll help you out.

Do you even know what you are talking about?

No complex carbs? what are oats and vegetables then? You also mention rice and pasta are complex carbs. Some varieties are, brown rice for example. Other rice and pasta are high GI carbs, you dont want them anytime.

As for mercury in tuna, if thats the biggest worry in his diet, hes doing pretty freakin well. Theres been numerous studies into mercury levels in fish and nothing conclusive, so i dont know where you have drawn your conclusions from.

Multivitamin should be in morning though, b vitamins can keep you up at night.

Hes getting his healthy fats at night already with fish oil and tuna in olive oil. His diet is clean, and if he ate like consistently, he would end up with an impressive physique regardless.

non turbo r u a wanker or r u just stupid ?

u train 7 days a week yet u eat kfc and pasta and beer everytime u post on here

as for the other bloke who d fk eats tuna 4 times a day .. lol

easy there big boy, ive been accused of both many times... what exactly is wrong with what i eat? you dont know me - you cant see me **waves palm in front of face**

This is the funniest thread on the whole site

What..........lol, your playing out of your depth son.........lol

and god said..."let Simon eat vagina on the weekend"....and Simon did eat vagina.....and it was good.

and god said..."let Simon eat vagina on the weekend"....and Simon did eat vagina.....and it was good.

simon r u a wanker or r u just stupid ?

u train 5 days a week yet u eat vagina everytime u post on here

geez it's not like i eat it 6 times a day you dick....i try to have at least 3 non-vagina meals

Do you even know what you are talking about?

No complex carbs? what are oats and vegetables then? You also mention rice and pasta are complex carbs. Some varieties are, brown rice for example. Other rice and pasta are high GI carbs, you dont want them anytime.

As for mercury in tuna, if thats the biggest worry in his diet, hes doing pretty freakin well. Theres been numerous studies into mercury levels in fish and nothing conclusive, so i dont know where you have drawn your conclusions from.

Multivitamin should be in morning though, b vitamins can keep you up at night.

Hes getting his healthy fats at night already with fish oil and tuna in olive oil. His diet is clean, and if he ate like consistently, he would end up with an impressive physique regardless.

FDA recommends 1 can a WEEK.

http://www.mercurypolicy.org/new/doc...inal061903.pdf

Mercury Levels in Commercial Fish & Shellfish:

cfsan.fda.gov/~frf/sea-mehg.html

Mercury in tuna is a pretty conclusive fact!

I meant to say he should consume more complex carbs during the day. He is only getting his carbs from oats and banana's early morning but nothing during the day.

If he drops the tuna like I suggested he does, he'll need some additional healthy fats. Hence the peanut butter.

Yes I agree, his diet is clean but it is far from perfect! If you know it all don't criticise me but make suggestions to how to improve his diet - like cutting some tuna and replacing the protein from tuna with that from chicken/lean beef/steak etc

Don't they also reccomend that males should only eat 1g of protien per kg of bodyweight?

You dont need any other carbs apart from vegies throughout the day.

I also ate 2-4 cans of tuna per day for around 12 months without problems.

Do you train? Or are you a textbook warrior.

Of course I train.. and very hard too!

You can eat as many cans of tuna as you want in a day without any effects. If you were to have problems it will be much later than a year down the track anyway. You can also debate that smoking dosn't ruin your health cos you may have a grandma who has been smoking all her life without problems, but that dosn't make smoking alrite now does it?

Only veggies during the day? That's fine as long as there is some good carbs in there like sweet potatoe.

Look what your saying may be right if your looking to stay relatively lean but definately need more carbs in there for bulking!

well he said that he wants to put on muscle without putting on much fat, hence why i think that what you are saying probably doesnt apply to him. you do have some good points though.

The reason I suggest complex carbs during the day is primarily for fuel.. He will not be gaining fat if he consumes the majority of his carbs early in the day (on training days). Assuming he trains at night he also needs a fast digesting carb PWO to aid transport the protein to his starved muscles.

Another problem with just getting carbs from simple vegetables like beans / broccoli / onion is after a couple of days he will crave for heavier carbs and he will end up cheating. Thus 3 steps forward 2 steps back

NON TURBO EATS COCK !

in that case u better be careful i don't bite a big chunk out of you head

the claws are coming out you little bitches :lol: :lol:

anyway, is vagina a complex or simple carb?

I ATE A FIRE TRUCK........ IT WAS RED.

that's a fair effort mate....biggest thing i ever ate was your mum's cock

she's your mum too

....but its worse for u coz ur mum has a cock and u sucked it eewwwwww.

Morning Run about 2k

Breakfast - Half large watermelon

Morning snack - 3 apples

Lunch - Blended 5 medium bananas and berry mix (those frozen packet ones)

Arvo snack - 2 kiwi fruit and 2 oranges

Arvo Run about 2k to training (karate) then walked home lol

Dinner - large bowl of salad with tomato and cucumber and a few raw cashews with a blended blueberry and goji berry sauce.

I reckon my pet goldfish eat more then you.

morning oats

late morning hungry jacks

lunch chicken / vegies

dinner egg / tomato / spinach pie

Leech you're diet sounds like an ana diet

Edited by gtrb26dett

Morning Run about 2k

Breakfast - Half large watermelon

Morning snack - 3 apples

Lunch - Blended 5 medium bananas and berry mix (those frozen packet ones)

Arvo snack - 2 kiwi fruit and 2 oranges

Arvo Run about 2k to training (karate) then walked home lol

Dinner - large bowl of salad with tomato and cucumber and a few raw cashews with a blended blueberry and goji berry sauce.

Thats a perfect diet for a f uckin urangatang.

You must be well trained to be able to type. Bravo

humans were designed to eat meat, why fu*k with nature?

lol, if in fact we were actually designed... :huh: it definitely wasn't to eat meat, unless of course you find raw flesh enticing? im sure you can agree humans haven't always had the ability to cook which means we evolved eating something else. dont get me wrong i dont not eat meat cos of animal cruelty... i dont eat it cos the human body is not meant to eat it simple as that.

lol this thread just got interesting.

you do realise leech180 that meat is the number one food staple for pretty much all the people in this forum?

lol, if in fact we were actually designed... :huh: it definitely wasn't to eat meat, unless of course you find raw flesh enticing? im sure you can agree humans haven't always had the ability to cook which means we evolved eating something else. dont get me wrong i dont not eat meat cos of animal cruelty... i dont eat it cos the human body is not meant to eat it simple as that.

Huh? since the creation of fire in primal periods humans have used it for cooking meat. This also allowed them to evolve in having to produce different tools for hunting and come up with various hunting strategies to hunt down the bigger animals ect, hence allowing the primal brain to continue to develop into a smarter being as time went on.

BTW you do relise that just as many millions of animals are killed every year in the harvesting of food supporting a vegans dieting habits anyway?