Sign in to follow this  
80SNA

The What Did You Eat Today Thread

6 eggs in microwave safe bowl

whisk with a fork or whisk

add 250ml milk

whisk again

put in microwave for 2min 30sec

Throw your bacon, tomatoe, chives and whatever in a pan, cook it while the eggs are in the microwave

take out eggs

stir/whisk

put eggs in again for 2 mins

take eggs out

stir in the cooked stuff

let them cool

EAT!!!

Why do all that, simply cook it all in the pan............once, much quicker and tastes infinitely better. I f u c k i n g hate plastic tasting food

i cant be bothered cooking at 4:30 in the morning So im now making quiche type thing twice a week and just sensor reheat that shit. Eggs,cheese, chicken,bacon, sundried tomatoes, shallots, garlic, chilli.

Why do all that, simply cook it all in the pan............once, much quicker and tastes infinitely better. I f u c k i n g hate plastic tasting food

Its faster, and to be honest tasted better than the scrambled eggs I can cook in the pan (yes I'm a shit cook). No need for it to taste like plastic, just usea ceramic bowl, thats whats I did.

I do the same thing nick. I'll normally put half a cup of milk with the eggs and throw them on 4pieces of wholemeal toast. I might have to give the bacon a go.

As for eating today. I haven't had a single bite to eat since last night lamb chops. Woke up this morning with a really messed up stomache / kidneys. Body felt all sore and been lying in bed all day. I jumped on the scales earlier and my weight is still the same (102.5kgs). Lucky me.

Im slowly starting to feel better. Must of been something I ate or I o'd on the new glutamine I bought. Not feeling healthy at all.

Going by your description Nick its not faster than the way I do it. It takes you 4.30m to simply cook the eggs. I'm half finished eating by that time. The key is a hot pan. I'm lucky, Nina is a magnificent cook, I learnt everything off her.

Just made up a shake earlier this morning to drink through out today

Whey Protein Concentrate = 240g

Shape Milk 750ml

3 x Bannanas

215g protein

70g Carbs

10g Fat

Heat up the pan whilst your mixing your eggs and other things, a hot pan will take 30 secs - 1 minute to cook the eggs.

Im not allowed to eat meat or daily products, including fish, for the next 2 months.

Now thats a problem.

All ive been eating is fruits and vegs but I cant see to find the right program with no meat.

No matter how much I eat, its not as filling as meat or daily products.

Can anyone help me?

Much appriciated!

Protein shakes; soy products; beans, lentils etc; almonds. It's hard with no meat etc, but not impossible.

i started my new diet on monday as i just found out i will properly be re-enlisting into the army in a month or two.

i'm walking in the morning before breakfast, just half hour walk.

breakfast - 1 weetbix, 2 scrambled eggs with diced tomato

Between breakfast & lunch - hand full of chicken breast, char grilled capsicum dip, or some tuna with tomato and onion.

lunch - chicken or beef, with some veges in a stir fry sorta thing, minimal oil OR tuna salad

between lunch and dinner - maybe two boiled eggs and some tuna or some more chicken breast.

dinner - steak/chicken/fresh tuna with fresh salad (depending on what i want)

before bed - something small, no fruit, minimal carbs, no sugar, as much protein as i want.

how does this sound, i've already noticed how i feel better, i'm sleeping better then before (about 5 hours a night).

i dont eat any fruit(natural sugar and i have enough of that stored :lol: )

i do my best to eat minimal carbs (sometimes i have baked beans with my eggs, but not much)

i'm planning on going to the gym everyday during the week, doing a mix of cardio, weight training and then a few laps in the pool.

Managed to get a decent amount of food yesterday:

5 scrambled eggs.

2 boiled eggs

200g Mince

3/4 chicken breast

1l milk

3X32g protien shakes

6 strawberries.

Probably just on 200g protein, need to up it a litle bit. Trying to keep it as clean as possible. Money is an issue as im saving for a wedding.

Im not sure how many of you know but you can buy a 1 litre carton of egg whites... there like under $5 packed full of protein you can use the egg whites as the basis of your shakes to up the protein count, you can also fry them up.. low fat aswell.

stop f u c k i n g with nature and it will stop f u c k i n g with you

5 eggs, 100g ham.

250ml milk, 32g protien shake.

2Xsnapper fillets, 2 prawns and some Cajun calamari + green salad.

1g BCAA's.

250ml milk, 32g protien shake.

200g lamb and some pumpkin

200g bolognaise mince

Chicken breast

200g tuna

1g BCAA's

250ml milk32g protein shake

1 avocado

250ml milk

(not in order)

Hopefully going to be my diet from now on, or close to it anyways, trying to get 250-300g of protien whilst keeping the food clean.

Im not sure how many of you know but you can buy a 1 litre carton of egg whites... there like under $5 packed full of protein you can use the egg whites as the basis of your shakes to up the protein count, you can also fry them up.. low fat aswell.

I saw them in the supermarket the other day. I bought them just to add to my breakfast shake, seem ok.

Are they frozen? Which supermarket? i haven't had much luck finding them <_>

I asked at Coles a while ago and they said they no longer stocked them due to some salmonella scare or something. They said they think Safeway/Woolworths still sell them, but I haven't confirmed that. I'm just buying 50 eggs from the market every time I go there.

I got them from Safeway in South Melbourne. They are in the frozen food section, 950ml blue container with a pic of a guy curl doing a bicep curl. No kidding.

I got them from Safeway in South Melbourne. They are in the frozen food section, 950ml blue container with a pic of a guy curl doing a bicep curl. No kidding.

LOL

Breakfast 5:30am : 200g of Oats with water + 2 scoops of whey in water

----train-----

post training meal 7:30am: 2 bananas + 2 scoops of whey in water

morning tea 10:30am: 2 egg whites shaken with water + banana and an apple

lunch 1pm: 300g of vegetables + 250g of steak ( no added salt, cooked with almost no oil )

afternoon tea 3:30pm: 200g of vegetables + little bit of turkey ( maybe about 50-100g's )

dinner 6:00pm: 300g of vegetables + 3 eggs ( 1 egg yolk ) + 200g of steak

after dinner meal 8:30pm : cottage cheese mixed with about 100g of vegetables ( taste like dwarf balls )

before bed meal 10pm : 1 scoop of whey with water + small sized apple

do you guys think im eating to much? i am now 86KG.... not trying to bulk, not trying to cut.. more like.. trying to gain lean mass while dropping BF slowly in the process.

EDIT: PS those 1L carton of egg whites u can get in ur frozen section at woolies.

used to get em... makes ur fart smell like a large elephant crawled into ur bum and died.........but if ur fart already smells like that... then go hard ( dont try and cook it.. comes out like shit and tastes even worse )

SUBWAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

david you homo lol eat some proper food

Been eating this for last 3 week's or so. Calories a bit over maintenance, i think I've been eating to little to gain any muscle. Got down to leanest iv'e ever been and stoked on it, but really looking to gain some muscle now without adding to much fat.

1 cup oats, 2 banana's, double scoop protein shake.

2 Apples and 270g tuna in spring water

1 Apple and 270g tuna in spring water

300g Steak with broccoli, cauliflower, beans and onion

250g cottage cheese and 90g tuna in olive oil

250g cottage cheese and 90g tuna in olive oil + 5 fish oil tabs and a MV

Calories - 3484

Fat - 20.3% (79 grams)

Protein - 54.0% (471 grams)

Carbohydrates - 23.8% (207 grams)

How does this look? any input or advice?

7:00 shake (2 scoops whey, 1 banana, 1tblsp natural peanut butter, 2 cups milk)

10:00 sausage & egg mcmuffin w/ a hash brown in it

12:30 200g chicken breast, salad, olive oil

3:30 100g chicken breast, salad, olive oil

6:30 macadamia crusted fish w/ walnut, green bean & olive oil salad

8:00 4 pieces sugar free chocolate

9:30 about 300g cottage cheese w/ 1 scoop whey

Yesterday..

large double quater pounder meal

2L of milk and about 2kg worth of chocolate... I also woke up at 430am and ate some easter eggs. Yep i cracked..

Yesterday..

large double quater pounder meal

2L of milk and about 2kg worth of chocolate... I also woke up at 430am and ate some easter eggs. Yep i cracked..

holy shit.. wtf.....

Been eating this for last 3 week's or so. Calories a bit over maintenance, i think I've been eating to little to gain any muscle. Got down to leanest iv'e ever been and stoked on it, but really looking to gain some muscle now without adding to much fat.

1 cup oats, 2 banana's, double scoop protein shake.

2 Apples and 270g tuna in spring water

1 Apple and 270g tuna in spring water

300g Steak with broccoli, cauliflower, beans and onion

250g cottage cheese and 90g tuna in olive oil

250g cottage cheese and 90g tuna in olive oil + 5 fish oil tabs and a MV

Calories - 3484

Fat - 20.3% (79 grams)

Protein - 54.0% (471 grams)

Carbohydrates - 23.8% (207 grams)

How does this look? any input or advice?

You forgot to mention 50g of Mercury and that you'll be dead by the time your 30 :no:

Keep to 90g of tuna daily. Too much is doing you more harm than good.

Your diet is far from perfect!

Wat time do you train? You haven't mentioned a PWO shake..

Good idea to have the cottage cheese at night as that will take a few hours to breakdown and will keep you anabolic most of the night.

You also have no complex carbs in your diet. This is a bad idea regardless of whether you want to bulk/cut as your body will be burning muscle for energ. Include some complex carbs like rice/pasta (wholemeal is best) during lunch time.

I would also take your MV before you train and take half your fish oil caps upon waking.

Take a tablespoon of peanut butter (natural is best) with your cottage cheese before you sleep. Lots of healthy fats in peanut butter.

Write up your diet with approximate times you eat and I'll help you out.

So rather then start a thread, ill chuck it here........

What about "what didnt you eat today"

Ive just started trying to bulk up a bit, and have vastly changed my diet to aid me.......

my problem was yesterday :

Woke up at 630am

ate 1 ft long and 2 cookies at 2pm

ate an apple and 5pm

toast at 11pm

That was fook all. This is not what i normally do, it was just not possible to eat at all yesterday. I was so, so, so hungry and could feel my stomach trying to eat itself.

So how much harm has that done in reguards to putting weight on? only been bulking for 3 weeks, put on 1kg.....

Did it undo a days worth of eating..... a week...... any guesses??