Sign in to follow this  
80SNA

The What Did You Eat Today Thread

normally its grilled chicken breast, but every now and then i buy a bbq chicken from coles or woolies to break it up a bit...

1130 : 3 scrambled eggs + tomato

2:00 - tuna + tomato

3:00 Train

5:00 chicken breast with vege salad

7:00 cottage cheese

12:00 tuna + egg salad

1130 : 3 scrambled eggs + tomato

2:00 - tuna + tomato

3:00 Train

5:00 chicken breast with vege salad

7:00 cottage cheese

12:00 tuna + egg salad

maybe for the future swap the 12 meal with the 7 as u prob dont want tuna and egg salad sitting in ur stomoch while you sleep.

8am 2 scoops whey in water 3 eggs banana ice cream

11:30 300grams chicken with small serving of rice

1pm 100grams tuna 2 scoops whey

5pm 300gram steak and potatoes and broccoli

7pm Post workout shake 2 scoops whey in water banana,berries,ice cream

8pm have 200 grams of chicken breast in the fridge ready 2 cook

10:30 cottage cheese or sumfn

my reduced carb and calorie diet.. - second day and it sucks the big one...

breakfast - 4 eggs, 1 slice of toast with veggi mite, 50g cheddar cheese, 1 tablespoon flax seed oil

2.5 hours later - 125g cottage cheese, 5 olives, and 95g tin of tuna in olive oil

2.5 hours later - 200-250g red meat grilled, 1 cup of pease, corn, and carrot steamed

2.5 hours later - 200g-220g grilled chicken breast with salad dressed with olive oil

2.5 hours later - 125g cottage cheese, 5 olives and 95g tin of tuna in olive oil

I also have thrown in 30g of maccadamia nuts as a snack to get the fats up...

Im 86-87kg so i need to eat around 2000cal to lose weight - im at 2200 and i have lost some weight already so ill keep it at this...

g percentage of calories

P - 238 - 43%

F - 141 - 51%

C - 31 - 5%

went off my diet for 1 night tonight and feel like shit :(

hits your body hard when you eat clean for so long then have a bad eating day.

to embarrassing to post :lol:

lol

breakkie: 2 x eggs, 2 x sausages

mid-morning: handful of almonds/walnuts, coffee

lunch: 200g beef mince + epic ceasar salad

dinner: fruits, potato salad, mixed salad, sausages, bbq pork skewers, steak, muffins, rocky road choc, brownie, wine, coffee :D

Merry Christmas yo!

what type of chicken you eat mate? I find fillets turn me off chicken no matter how I cook them.

mate, get the breast.

cut up some garlic, little salt and pepper, little bit of olive oil - rub it all over the chicken breast

preheat ur oven to 160-180degree's - sit the chicken breasts in there for about.. 13-17 mins, keep an eye on them.

if ur not sure if they are done, cut the chicken breast in half and check it out...

it will come out so soft and juicy........... i dont think i can ever hate eating chicken.......

sometimes instead of putting salt.. i use a little bit of soy sauce or something.

good shit mate. try it.

Yer i got a shit oven, I do that but on a grill.

Moving back home soon so can make mum cook it for me :)

Good meals on time and solid training and save 2k a month

what type of chicken you eat mate? I find fillets turn me off chicken no matter how I cook them.

mate, get the breast.

cut up some garlic, little salt and pepper, little bit of olive oil - rub it all over the chicken breast

preheat ur oven to 160-180degree's - sit the chicken breasts in there for about.. 13-17 mins, keep an eye on them.

if ur not sure if they are done, cut the chicken breast in half and check it out...

it will come out so soft and juicy........... i dont think i can ever hate eating chicken.......

sometimes instead of putting salt.. i use a little bit of soy sauce or something.

good shit mate. try it.

or you can butterfly cut them, and put spinch, or cut up pieces of tomatoe, and wack them inside!

skys the limit!

havnt eaten for 24 hrs ! Everything i eat i seem to be bringing back up .. even water . THIS SUCKS

my reduced carb and calorie diet.. - second day and it sucks the big one...

breakfast - 4 eggs, 1 slice of toast with veggi mite, 50g cheddar cheese, 1 tablespoon flax seed oil

2.5 hours later - 125g cottage cheese, 5 olives, and 95g tin of tuna in olive oil

2.5 hours later - 200-250g red meat grilled, 1 cup of pease, corn, and carrot steamed

2.5 hours later - 200g-220g grilled chicken breast with salad dressed with olive oil

2.5 hours later - 125g cottage cheese, 5 olives and 95g tin of tuna in olive oil

I also have thrown in 30g of maccadamia nuts as a snack to get the fats up...

Im 86-87kg so i need to eat around 2000cal to lose weight - im at 2200 and i have lost some weight already so ill keep it at this...

g percentage of calories

P - 238 - 43%

F - 141 - 51%

C - 31 - 5%

I have been eating EXACTLY this for the last 6 days, my morning weight has dropped to 84.8kg in one week and about half an inch off my waist - god i hate my love handles!

Todays eatings are quite different as it was my carb refeed day...

2 slices of pizza 3 eggs, and one slice of toast for breakfast with tablespoon of flax seed oil

50g of oats with 2 scoops of whey and 2 cups of milk for the next snack

Train

2 scoops of whey in 1 cup milk, 1 cup water

120g pasta with 150g mince

200g sirloin steak with some veggies

95g tin of tuna with ~100g cottage cheese and a few olives

Ok i have done a bit of reading and it seems my diet was a bit screwed up with the timing of fats and carbs, i had too many fats early in the morning instead later at night..

My new diet is this and im still losing size off my waist.

breakfast - 40g oats with cineman, and 1.5 scoops of whey in water and a dash of milk

2nd breakfast - 150ml egg whites + 1 whole egg + 50g of smoked turkey breast

lunch: 125g cottage cheese with 95g tin of tuna with 5-10 olives

afternoon snack: 200g chicken breast + salad + flax seed oil

dinner: 200g steak with peas corn carrot

night time snack - 125g cottage cheese with 30g macadamia nuts

Im still losing fat eating this much food, im also doing short sprints on my days off, and go for a 2k fast paced walk after my last meal at night to relax and kickstart metabolism...

yesterday..

7am: two eggs, 400ml milk

9:30am: protein shake and apple

12:00pm: chicken salad

2pm: chicken salad

4pm: protein shake

6pm: friggen sausage rolls. lol. went to the old man's place for dinner and he didn't have anything organised, so that's what i got. wtf. also had a salad.

9pm: protein shake

10:30pm 400ml milk

Ok i have done a bit of reading and it seems my diet was a bit screwed up with the timing of fats and carbs, i had too many fats early in the morning instead later at night..

breakfast - 40g oats with cineman, and 1.5 scoops of whey in water and a dash of milk

Im still losing fat eating this much food, im also doing short sprints on my days off, and go for a 2k fast paced walk after my last meal at night to relax and kickstart metabolism...

This is not working, im dropping the oats in the morning. Weight is still 85kg, but strength is up...

This is not working, im dropping the oats in the morning. Weight is still 85kg, but strength is up...

do you feel bloated after ur dinner? since you have 2 of your biggest meals of the day later in the day?

a 2km fast walk isnt going to kickstart your metabolism, dont drop the oats for breakfast.

youll need it for energy, drop the corn and carrot and swap it in for green vegies as both of those are high g.i.

instead of walking for 2km do 20X20m sprints whilst holding a wieght over your head if you really want to get your metabolism going.

just some considerations to take on board.

Hows my stuff looking

Male, 22

185cm, 100kg

Goal: weight loss

Meals are 2-2.5 hours apart

Meal 1 - 80gms oats in water + teaspoon honey. 3 eggs scrambled/ or fried/ or in omelet with tuna

Meal 2 - Handful Almonds. 2 scoop whey in water. 2 piece fruit apple/banana/orange/peach/nectarine

Meal 3 - 250-300gms chicken/ or 200gms tuna+ salad w/olive oil

Meal 4 - 250gms cottage cheese w/olives or shallots (I try hard not to, but sometimes miss this meal. If i do then I have almonds and 2 scoops whey in water)

Meal 5 - 250-300gms steak or chicken + vegies

*2 scoops whey in water after training (3 days weights, 2 days sprints/running drills)

**2-3L water a day

***1 glass of milk every morning

Throw me some feed back guys

do you feel bloated after ur dinner? since you have 2 of your biggest meals of the day later in the day?

Normally i train in the afternoon before my steak, i have swapped around my meals so i have my steak earlier in the day ~5pm and my chicken around 8pm at night...

Liam i already do sprints, HIIT, on my off days and sometimes after my training finishes, the light walks are just to get blood going into my legs and a light sweat while i take out my dog for a walk, im not classing it as exercise or anything like that...

Hows my stuff looking

Male, 22

185cm, 100kg

Goal: weight loss

Meals are 2-2.5 hours apart

Meal 1 - 80gms oats in water + teaspoon honey. 3 eggs scrambled/ or fried/ or in omelet with tuna

Meal 2 - Handful Almonds. 2 scoop whey in water. 2 piece fruit apple/banana/orange/peach/nectarine

Meal 3 - 250-300gms chicken/ or 200gms tuna+ salad w/olive oil

Meal 4 - 250gms cottage cheese w/olives or shallots (I try hard not to, but sometimes miss this meal. If i do then I have almonds and 2 scoops whey in water)

Meal 5 - 250-300gms steak or chicken + vegies

*2 scoops whey in water after training (3 days weights, 2 days sprints/running drills)

**2-3L water a day

***1 glass of milk every morning

Throw me some feed back guys

looking very good mate, good amounts of protein, the right type of carbs and some good fats. You could try olive oil over ur veggies at night too if you wanted more fat intake, other than that looks good.

u said it was to get your metabolism going, thats why i replied like that.

i still say ditch the corn and carrot for green vegies though :).

Alright I had a good breakfast for a change,

Protein shake

10g fish oil

Weetbix + oat bran

5 whole eggs scrambled

3 glasses of water and some more milk

The problem for you Ghosty is that one big meal causes you to miss your next meal. I would rather see a smaller breakfast followed by a meal 3 hours later that was more substancial than a can of Coke.

Post up your next meal big fella.

hehe yeah I was gonna say I'll post back next week when I eat again ..lol

1 3/4 cup oats 2 sccop shake 1 peice of fruit

2 2 90g tuna tins & apple

3 2 90g tuna tins & apple

4 200g bbq meat and greens

5 500g cottage cheese

pw 2 scoop shake

4 fish oil tabs + 1 multivitamin

Occasionally if iv'e had a big day will add an extra small meal of tuna or cottage cheese in there.

Stuck to this 95% since i moved out of family home Jan 3rd and loving it.

Each meal costs no more than $4, easy to make, little prep or cleaning and convenient.

Will stay on this till winter kick's in, then i'm hoping to double every meals content and get my grow on.

hehe yeah I was gonna say I'll post back next week when I eat again ..lol

It's been over 6 hours man.. :P

my Daily usual.

5am - 6 weetbix with skim milk

6:30am - train

8am - 6 eggs

9am - 4 slices wholemeal toast with peanut butter, 400ml skim milk, apple, 8 fishoil tabs

11:30am - leftovers (usually over 200g chicken with rice or potatoes)

2:30pm - 3 slices of whoemeal with peanut butter, 400ml milk, 8 fishoil tabs

7pm - meat and veg or salad - steak/chicken/fish - peas/carrots/corn or garden salad (lettuce, tomatoe, cheese) - light dressing.

9pm - 300g cottage cheese

I will buy a bag of powder to use before and after my training..

Yesterday

1 - Oats, Protein shake with water, 7 fish oil tabs, 3 vit e, multivitamin

2 - 2 pieces of wholemeal toast with grains (2 slices is 10.9g protein, 17.3carbs(2.1 sugar), and 6.1g fat), small portion of baked beans, 3 eggs and 4 pieces of shortcut bacon

3 - half a chicken, mashed sweet potato, veggies, 7 fish oil tabs, 3 vit e

4 - chilli con carn, 500ml of milk

5 - 300g Salmon Steak, mashed sweet potato, salad 7 fish oil tabs, 3 vit e

6 - chicken salad, 500ml of milk

7 - 200g cottage cheese, protein shake with water 7 fish oil tabs, 3 vit e

Hmm I'm going to go work out how many calories that is, if I start putting on too much fat I might cut out the bread in the morning, and the sweet potato with dinner... and maybe the milk. At the moment I'm gaining about 0.5kg a week.

Edited by sidewayz