Sign in to follow this  
FordGirl

VicStreetScene Official Cruise #19 - Sat May 26 7PM @ HomeHQ

title3.jpg

This just in! VicStreetScene continues to bring you the biggest regular open cruises in Victoria!

Saturday April 14 brought us the Official Cruise #18 and boy what a cruise it was! Mitcham HomeHQ played host to a good 330-350 cars attending the initial meet. A record for VicStreetScene and it just goes to show just how good these cruises are becoming. The numbers should answer your curiosity for sure! The variety of cars and people out to cruise was just astonishing - and what a successful night with zero police presence at our initial meet point which was backed up by little presence for the remainder of the night!

So right now we'd all be thinking it can't get much better than Cruise #18 right? WELL YOU'RE WRONG! VicStreetScene comes into May striving to do bigger and better things for yours and our own entertainment as we hit the streets once again for our monthly cruise on Saturday May 26 at our home at Home HQ in Mitcham.

As we like to meet up in Mitcham, check out all the hot rides, have a chat and so forth, we're inviting you to join us at 7pm this month. This will give us an awesome 2 and a half hours of mixing it up, checking out the other cool rides and having a general chat before heading off to our second destination for the evening.

For our May cruise we will be inviting a select few cars to take part in a roped off section in the HomeHQ car park just near 'The Good Guys'. Here you'll be able to check out a selection of show cars, ranging from some tough commodores, old school falcons, and new school imports and auto salon style cars... So be sure to come check it out!

We'll let you know more about what's going to be happening at Cruise #19 as it gets closer!

So let's get down to the nitty gritty:

What's happenin? VicStreetScene's 19th Official Cruise

When's it happenin? Saturday May 26

What time? Meet up at 7pm, and head off to our second destination at 9:30

Where abouts? HomeHQ Nunawading/Mitcham. You will find this between Mitcham and Springvale Roads on Maroondah Highway.

bunningsmapsmall.JPG

What to bring: Gold coin donation for a map (goes to printing maps and keeping our forums running), moolah for a hot VicStreetScene sticker and a t-shirt, a jacket in case it gets cold, and a big smile and a good attitude to enjoy a crazy night out cruisin!

And now for the serious parts:

VicStreetScene has cruise guidelines! I'm sure that most of you know them by now (can be found at http://www.vicstreetscene.com/viewtopic.php?t=259), but in general let me sum it up: Unlawful behaviour will come at the obvious consequence. Any person caught driving in an unlawful manner will have their plates handed over to the authorities and it will be up to them to deal with you..

We are a cruise club. Not a hoon club, not a drag club, not a burnout club. We're out to have a good night of cruising and checking out cars. What we are NOT about is attracting attention of the unwanted kind, or putting our club in the spotlight thanks to the people who think they have something to prove to the other cruisers.

Please also take care of your own rubbish. It doesn't look good when a club with 300 cars (with up to 600 people in attendance) is not making use of rubbish bins. It is not a good look!

SO!

Make sure you tell your friends, and come join us for the best cruising in town! All cars are welcomed, so that means you!

We at VicStreetScene hope to see you at HomeHQ on Saturday May 26 at 7pm! We also have the REDBULL Wiings Promotion team attending the cruise!

Cheers

VicStreetScene Staff

PS: PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE OF THIS CRUISE HAVING VIDEO FOOTAGE TAKEN. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS PLEASE SPEAK WITH THE PERSON HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE NIGHT. VSS TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CRUISE FOOTAGE AND IF NOT DEALT WITH ON THE NIGHT IT WILL NOT BE TAKEN ON BOARD AFTER THE FACT.

Oh, I might just add...

This cruise is THIS SATURDAY!

It'll be massive, we've got a red bull promo car, a sausage sizzle and a roped off section for some schmick rides!

Hope to see you all there! ;)

title3.jpg

For our May cruise we will be inviting a select few cars to take part in a roped off section in the HomeHQ car park just near 'The Good Guys'. Here you'll be able to check out a selection of show cars, ranging from some tough commodores, old school falcons, and new school imports and auto salon style cars... So be sure to come check it out!

sounds awesom, however i will enlighten you to the fact that just becasue the section is cornered off, it doesnt protect the vehicles from receiving fines/defect notices for being perhaps unroadworthy... because it is classified as a highway (go figure)

anyways, i will tell a few boys who would be keen in attending this, i got a S15 cruise on sunday otherwise i would attend

ads

title3.jpg

sounds awesom, however i will enlighten you to the fact that just becasue the section is cornered off, it doesnt protect the vehicles from receiving fines/defect notices for being perhaps unroadworthy... because it is classified as a highway (go figure)

anyways, i will tell a few boys who would be keen in attending this, i got a S15 cruise on sunday otherwise i would attend

ads

Cheers mate!

We're very luck with the reputation we have with the boys in blue actually! The cop shop is directly across the road, they know we do this every month and they're very supportive. If anybody is caught misbehaving they will have their reigstrations reported.

Worth coming to the first meet point, even if you cant cruise!

Arch, your a whore...

you can bring your ute with the flashy lights and no doubt they'll put it in the roped off section :lol:

Is anyone going to this???

i got a big S15 cruise tomoz, but i was thinking of sneaking up to this quickly tonight for a look!

pm me if anyone is going along........

I'll probably be there with a few other cars.

I went to the last one & I must say it was one Massive Cruise. 100's of cars.

Not a bad turnout, not very many imports though.

There was 1 Pulsar.

But yes, it was a Falcadore-fest, still a pretty good turnout and everyone at the first meet point was well behaved. I left after that. Free Red Bull ftw.

did they pile up there falcodoors full of bogans and come to the cruise with Jim beams in there hand? Was the crowd a sea of black and red HSV Jackets, with like only 1-2 actual HSVs there with the owners not wearing a HSV jacket? :lol:

yeh i went wif turko an his bro, was a pretty good nite... some realli nice cars there too!!

huge turnout. i was stuck behind a stock 323 and a vt with chopped springs through the twisties. who brings a 323 to a meet for christs sake!!! i was getting so angry. if i see 1 more pos v6 commo with chopped springs and a disgusting exaust note, i'm going to fkn spew

yeh i went wif turko an his bro, was a pretty good nite... some realli nice cars there too!!

Yeah was a pretty good night, apart from all the Commonwhores haha. Some tough cars there for sure

Where were all the NS boys? I didn't seem to see any

I only spotted Sam Aka Dr Drift, in his White R33 @ the first meet point.

Got home @ 3:00AM. "Lippo's Kebab's topped the night off Nicely :)"

- Turko

lol its def NOT sams car... :angry: hahahaha!

As for the cruise, not too keen on all the po po action, feel kinda sorry for the chick in the lancer on front bar no 3 i think it is now. It must be hard to gauge distances with a cop car that far up your ass with his high beams & disco lights on.

Pretty poor form of everyone crowding around her with the cops all over it.

The biggest lol had to be the supra with that awesome metal on metal grinding sound everywhere he went... :wacko:

Saw heaps of 33's but only a few other imports, apart from the odd ford it was nearly a ccc washout :ph34r:;)

i went down for the first point, had a quick look. i lol'd when a random little muzza next to a bunch of commos said to me

"give it some doooooooosssssssssseeee......" :lol:

You did flutter on the way out, I heard the distinctive SR20 flutters from a mile away :P

lol its def NOT sams car... :angry: hahahaha!

I should have known better, You were driving after all :lol:

Did you eat Nuggets maciek?