Sign in to follow this  
GHOSTY

The Post pics of your body thread

Allot of people are claiming results, so let's see them. Don't be shy.

Post any number of pics from the front/back etc from the neck down (we don't need to see your face), and let your body speak for itself :thumbsup:

The idea for this thread is kind of like an alternate location for posting progress pics other than your journal, i.e. people can look through one thread instead of a hundred individual journals etc.

-----

check the thread markos posted. Already has a few people who have posted gains

No, Adamjk and me thought this would be a good idea.

hmmmok well i posted this already in another thread just a few days ago, but here it is:

buoy-comparison800x600.jpg

so that 87kg compared to my previous 88kg... not as fatty. here is a pic of me around 88kg 12 mths ago and at 87kg now.

buoy_1.jpg buoy_87kg_apr07a.jpg

so i have most probably gained another few kgs of muscle in the last 12 months or so... bit harder and stronger at roughly the same bodyweight. i've just started cutting again cos if i try and hit 90+kg at this rate i'll just turn chubby fat again and look like my 88kg pic. i dont want to do that for health reasons (monitoring my blood sugar levels since last year). i feel i can do better if i start cutting down and bulking up over the course of the winter.

edit: i did weigh myself just now and i am 88kg on the dot.

^^^ you gota be samoan .. you got heapssssssssss of potential brother

GHOSTRUN you shouldve cut to holes for your eyes and one for your mouth LOLLLL

i wonder if any females are going to post up pics?

what i was 1.5 years ago > 3 months after > 6 months after > Today

64kg>80kg

differencezi0.jpg

And some other progress pics which are from 6 months ago to now :rolleyes:

6month_comp1.JPG

6month_comp2.JPG

6month_comp3.JPG

heres a progress pic of mine from jan to march-april

bulkin but now im gonna get lean

beforeafter3monthsblkcj5.th.jpg

*swearing filters own me* Dee you have a fair bit of size your carrying. I'd keep bulking to at least 97 or so kg. Why stop a good thing when your on a roll.

But yeah, very impressive.

There's only one pic up there where my jocks are low, and that is because the elastic has stretched too far.

Is that ok with you?

Yeh good bulk dee213, how much weight did you put on in that 3 months? How many inch are your arms now? Did good to put f**k all fat on your gut as well.

Here's me at 93kg, not much has happened in the last 4-5 months, maybe look a bit harder with a dit more definition but im trying to bulk now.

93kgas3.th.jpg

this is me about 2 months ago... not much has changed, i have lost a bit of size due to large amounts of cardio, but i still eat heaps so not that much... still tryin to increase the size of my arms a bit, goin well .. slowly but surely haha. as m&m said you can only grow your arms an inch for every 8 kg, and im not puttin on weight..

ido.jpg

There's only one pic up there where my jocks are low, and that is because the elastic has stretched too far.

Is that ok with you?

I'm just working hard to get that V haha

this is me about 2 months ago... not much has changed, i have lost a bit of size due to large amounts of cardio, but i still eat heaps so not that much... still tryin to increase the size of my arms a bit, goin well .. slowly but surely haha. as m&m said you can only grow your arms an inch for every 8 kg, and im not puttin on weight..

ido.jpg

ive said it and ill say it again u have nice pecs man id love to have a bigger upper body someday hopefully soon

Is that ok with you?

I'm just working hard to get that V haha

yeh im goin hard to get my v more prominant at the moment aswell, sweet muscle that one!! just doin lots of bicycle crunches, that works the v hard

thanks for the compliment killa

End of bulking 88-89ish

Copy_of_P1010645.JPG

Cut down to 79-80kg

P3070477.JPG P3070484.JPG P3070458.JPG

Bulking now at 84kg's

Copy_of_DSC07428.JPGCopy_of_DSC07418.JPG Copy_of_DSC07460.JPG

Im about 5'10"

• Upvote 1

Yep adam's a unit :lol::thumbsup:

..Wonder if RUTAKN's gonna post, going by his avatar he could possibly be the biggest guy on here. Would like to know what he lifts as well....

i just started training again after 6 months no training .. i was 98kg in the pic now im 90kg i dont train lifts i train body parts today i benched 115kg 5 reps.. i got a long way to go from where i stopped .. :( but yeah im back in the game no more coca colas lol

just curious as to some of the big guys on here who are now at the levels where they want to be and are just maintaining etc

like adamjk and express how much did u guys weight before hittin the gym for yrs like were u naturally slim or have u always been a bit big and how much do u weigh now

cheers

matt

Before i started i was about 70kg approx, wasnt exactly big, but pretty solid as i was prolly only a little bit taller then ghosty

I was mega ripped, but wanted to get stronger and bigger for sports, so after i finished school i got into weight training

I Bulked for around 2 years straight off the bat, eating pretty much anything and everything i could get my hands on. Because I was young and still growing i gained just over 20kgs in those 2 years (good genetics too i spose), my strength was going through the roof too.

After i got some decent size i played around with cutting and shaping my muscles on the bulk/cut cycle.

In between i did alot more bulking, so now 7 years later I have a decent base to play around with.

All i really do now is play around with my training/techniques to get better quality of muscle, im not looking to get that much bigger. All i want now is to have a nice shape whilst keeping fairly lean and having semi-decent functional strength.

Unfortunately this mature muscle only comes with time :( so i guess i will be doing this for at least another 7 years :P

hey adamjk, sorry for the off topic but do you got to ACU in melbourne?

Yea im in somkiats class with you, didnt realise you were into cars or weights, ill cya in class tomorrow

ahh good ol somkiat, hehe excuse me if i dont say hello, seeing as i still dont know who you are :P

are you one of the guys who sits next to those 2 girls?

Well you were kinda right, i am sorta white i suppose :P