Sign in to follow this  
pLaTiNuM[s13]

where to take the mrs out?

sup guys n girls

its my gf birthday 2day and i wana take her out for a nice time, so was just asking all you guys n girls where the good places are. oh and its her 21st. since im asking these questions what are some good gifts ideas.

thanks in advance.

Its her 21st TODAY and you still havn't got her anything........

Drive thru meal and then pee in her butt at the kensington lookout.

She wont ever forget it

windy point resturant

montezumas down the bay

the buffallo

eagle on the hill resturant.

they are all nice places. if you go to one of the lookout ones ask for a window seat and some candles :yes:

Pelican Point is a good place to get rid of people.

and/or their cars........

Drive thru meal and then pee in her butt at the kensington lookout.

She wont ever forget it

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gallantry is back

you should be in a Boags St Geroge's advert aye

Darren.....no giving clues now :P

Yeh well, If someones car goes missing like they have of late, they can head down there and sort the F@#kers out!!!!

Yeh mate, thats where Brads Audi got torched!!! Supposidly there was another car dumped and torched there the night before that happend also!!

I cant beleive that there is no one on NS intelligent enough to give you an answer/suggestion

I suppose it really depends on what kind of chick she is

You Could

Go to the Playhouse, jump on Dayota, play air hocky, just have fun and chill, dinner on the beach. (given the weather perhaps not)

Buy some flowers, Take her to a nice restuarant, Gauchos is nice on Gouger Street or Sqwinty mentioned some above. Spa suite... fill the blanks

Gold class movies at marion & a dinner????

They are the obvious choices I guess.... but like I said depends what she likes.... only you know that.

i think your really in trouble if your asking on here.......LOL

theres a few nice restaurants around mate, o'connel st is a good start somewhere like scuzzi or fellini, the rainy weather makes things a bit shite......i wouldnt suggest taking a nice drive unless she likes a good hills slide LOL

Universal Wine Bar (rundle st)

Red Ochre Restraunt (overlooks the Torrens)

Jollys Boat House

I cant beleive that there is no one on NS intelligent enough to give you an answer/suggestion

i cant belive he even came here to ask... :lol:

i would hazard there are plenty of people here that are qualified to give an answer...its just no one cares enough to do it

i would hazard there are plenty of people here that are qualified to give an answer...its just no one cares enough to do it

what are you the NS stalker????

Pretend you forgot its her bday (they love that)...

but seriously i heard the restuarant up at lofty is good and has a good view on a clear night (since its pissing down with rain i wouldnt bet on it but meh)

but yeh what i would do is like someone already said just take her to have fun! then MAKE her dinner not go to a restuarant! she will appreciate it much more aswell!

I suppose it really depends on what kind of chick she is

You Could

Go to the Playhouse, jump on Dayota, play air hocky, just have fun and chill, dinner on the beach. (given the weather perhaps not)

Buy some flowers, Take her to a nice restuarant, Gauchos is nice on Gouger Street or Sqwinty mentioned some above. Spa suite... fill the blanks

Gold class movies at marion & a dinner????

They are the obvious choices I guess.... but like I said depends what she likes.... only you know that.

Or if she was from the SA car scene, he could throw a few random made up rumours around and let them run with it. Then you don't have to worry about dinner. She'll be too busy getting involved in other people's lives ;)

Dates are just a waste of money. Both males and females think alike when all they care about is what happens after.

Or throw the 'I LOVE YOU' quote in there, and you're good as gold :yes:

Dates are just a waste of money. Both males and females think alike when all they care about is what happens after.

Or throw the 'I LOVE YOU' quote in there, and you're good as gold :yes:

borat-sexy-time.jpg

Squinty's got the idea. He has to beat women off with a stick. They love his sexy times.

Squinty's got the idea. He has to beat women off with a stick. They love his sexy times.

if only it was true. the only stick im beating off is my own. :lol:

Pelican Point is a good place to get rid of people.

*Laughed out loud*