Sign in to follow this  
X5452

1993 180sx SR20DET 5spd man

Ooh where from? It's my birthday soon so I may get one as a present for myself :P

i just found the website. looks like they are out of stock. probably why mine is taking forever to arrive.

carbon air diversion panel

Made 260kw @18psi. injectors @100%.

Look what i finally got :D

2011-04-21162612.jpg

2011-04-21162624.jpg

Nice car man.

I need to find one like ^ that for an S15.

Have you considered painting it black for ultimate stealth? Or no need for your application.

thanks man. no need to paint it. it rarely sees the street. i'm picking up a carbon bonnet tomorrow that i will probably paint black. its that silver crabon, i'm not really a fan of it but i love the design of the bonnet and i got it for a killer price.

picked up the carbon bonnet after work. light as F###!

I love the design but i am definitely a fan of the silver carbon.

once i get back from thailand i'll be looking around at getting it painted black and professionally fitted as the gaps are a little un even.

2011-05-01113106.jpg

cusco coilovers are in. sits a little higher than the tanabe coilovers which i dont mind. was getting over the car being to slammed.

i bought a set of Enkei NT03's of a mate of mine. 17x8 and 17x9. they have a bit of gutter rash and will need a good clean up. will probably get them painted or powdercoated.

Drift button today :)

2011-08-02164833.jpg

new brake master cylinder and brake lines are in. i have been putting it off because i was expecting it to cost a small fortune.

they:

* Installed the new master cylinder

* Customised the brake lines to suit the master cylinder

* Rotated the rear calipers because they were the wrong way round

*Provided brake fluid and bled the brakes

total price?

$50!

i couldn't believe it when i was only charged $50

i also bought a set of Bridgestone RE55 semi slicks for the next event in november. can't wait, its going to be maaaaad!

OH, i forgot to update this a couple of weeks ago, coilovers are installed. height, camber and damper is all adjusted. i will be adjusting the damper again to make it a little bit firmer. feel great though.

the night we put the turbo on i slapped on the heat shield that came with the kit. it was late and i really couldnt be bothered doing the heat shield properly. 2011-08-27143745.jpg

after many months i finally got motivated and did it properly.

2011-08-27152053.jpg

new coilovers. well sort of. i thought i took more pictures but these are all i could find on my phone.

2011-08-15165421.jpg

2011-08-02193044.jpg

yesterday i got the slicks fitted to my track rims. i was planning on putting them on the car today but it has been raining on and off all day and i dont have access to the garage at the moment. (Enkei NT03 with Bridgestone RE55 semi slicks. 235 front and 255 rear)

2011-09-06141431.jpg

pics aren't the best but they will have to do. i put the new wheels on today. i am happy with how they look but not how they sits. the front right is scrubbing on the suspention and the rear right is scrubbing on the guard. i also noticed the rear right is quite a bit lower than the left rear. i'll be fixing that all next week some time. raise the rear right a little and adjust the camber on the front right and it should be all sweet.

2011-09-07165545.jpg

coilover and camber arm on the rear drivers side.

2011-09-07161218.jpg

slight poke

2011-09-07165618.jpg

Got the car back today. i finally got around to having the suspention all sorted so the wheels will fit. looks awesome, they are sitting flush with the guards with neg 2.5 deg camber.

while it was in the work shop i also had the guards rolled so there wont be any clearance issues.

i'm really looking forward to november 1st, my first track day for the year. it will feel like a totally different car compared to last time with the new suspention mods, 5 stud upgrade, skyline brake upgrade, turbo upgrade, wheel and rubber upgrade :D

finished doing a few odd jobs in preparation for winton on tuesday.

shift light is in and set, screamer is back on, replaced both rad hoses and fixed the water temp sensor.

banners arrived!

3M X.5M TOUGE ROYALS BANNER

2011-10-28134955.jpg

Just bought a tow car.

silver 2004 VY SS UTE. 6 speed manual, leather interior, VY Signature wheels :hypo:

oh shit, didn't realise it has been 2 years since an update.

the car hasn't seen much action at all over the alst 2 years. i have been concentrating on work and moving shouse a couple of times and that took up 90% of my time.

the only thing to report is i purchased some new wheels. a set of URAS NS01's. along with GTC's they are my favourite wheels.

I just got back from a 2 week trip the the USA for SEMA so i am pretty keen to continue with the build.

i have put together a list of mods to chip away at over the next 12-18 months starting with replacing the gizzmo boost controller. i have had nothing but trouble with it since it went in. i am leaning towards a dual solenoid boost controller, maybe blitz??

u still got the 180sx ?!?!

whats the latest...

• Like 1

unfortunately not. a few years back it caught fire at winton. i sold the burnt out wreck to a mate who took the built engine and turbo and dropped it into his track car.

i've recently been tossing around the idea of building a stealth 300kw daily s15.