Sign in to follow this  
aznkid89

CHEAP CARS

Hi all i just recently met a importer on jap cars i checked it last nite and it is very good any car u want just PM me and i will get back to you or just email me at aznkid_89@hotmail.com

trust me these cars are very cheap.

just trying to help everyone out.

thanks.

Hmmm, only 7 posts and already advertising for "an acquaintance" to help us out.

I was gonna delete it, but I might leave it for a while.

While I'm sure your intentions are pure, it must be pointed out that all import brokers bring their cars in from the same place, and for the most part, buy our cars from the same places too. I would hazard a guess that your cheap cars are probably no cheaper than anyone else's. If they are, then there are shortcuts being taken.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever imported through this person you've just met? If you haven't, how do you know he's any different from some of the dodgy guys in Japan who send out buckets of rubbish, leaving the customer with no right of return??

Hang on hang on, you only just met him, but you've had enough time to buy and resell a few cars??

If he's that good, why not just list him on here rather than expecting us to go through you?? How much are you planning to make in the middle??

i'm assuming from this kids name that hes only just turning 18 this year so that leads me to think that either this is a kid who is doing a bit of wishful thinking or hes a dumb ass.

prove me wrong buddy, prove me wrong

[not having a dig at any one, but common]

i'm assuming from this kids name that hes only just turning 18 this year so that leads me to think that either this is a kid who is doing a bit of wishful thinking or hes a dumb ass.

prove me wrong buddy, prove me wrong

[not having a dig at any one, but common]

lol i was about to say the same thing. look at his email aznkid_89 lol... just turned 18 and bought and resold a few cars from a guy hes just met... <_ sounds iffy>

lol you guys are SOOO gullable

this fool posted on supraforums and got pwn3d straight away

lol you guys are SOOO gullable

i don't remember anyone "falling for it"

moreso entertaining the idea (but clearly knowing it was a load of crap)

i know of some importers too.. pm for more info

I'll import anything you like, hey i'll even cut and buff it myself and drop it off to your house... all you need to do is send the money to one of my offshore accounts and there is no insurance and not right of return... :rolleyes: KEKE!!!

imma a importer too...nissan silvia

s15 10k pm hahahahhahahahahha ill have it in ur drive way at midnite bank detail Mr bullshit Liar bsb 0001 acc 3489385948593459034

Edited by wides13

holy crap these new guys are just tooo funny

jump in the jokes section fellas

you're too funny for importing & compliance

<_>

I'll take it Aussie, would you take 4 k?

i can beat that r32 gtr rb30 $3,999 come to meeeeee im the best importer w00t w00t

I'll take it Aussie, would you take 4 k?

sorry not negotiable dude, need that cash asap