Sign in to follow this  
Damo_87

Guy finishes Super Mario 64

pretty good....watched the first 3 minutes and then got bored. il take you word that he finished the game

watched that before, He uses alot of cheats or should I say glitches in the game to do it so quickly.

thats insane

i loved how thoughs games had shortcuts in them like he's using, for example mario kart 64 heaps of short cuts in it like in wario standium jumping over the wall near the start line getting you to bit over half way around the track

playing it now ROFL........ best game ever.. how strange i put away the ps2 and crank out super nes... weird huh.....

im trying to find a SNES rom + original mario kart.. that shit was teh bomb.

thats insane

i loved how thoughs games had shortcuts in them like he's using, for example mario kart 64 heaps of short cuts in it like in wario standium jumping over the wall near the start line getting you to bit over half way around the track

You could jump back over the same wall again and get 4 second lap times :yes:

omg that shits insane! how many hours would he have wasted in front of that game before he mastered it like that!

talk about memories though!! i wanna go back to '96 :(

thats insane

You could jump back over the same wall again and get 4 second lap times :yes:

damn never thought of doing that! :o

Lol, i just got a gameboy rom to play pokemon... Got out the 64 yesterday Super Smash Bro's FTW anyone?

me an my cousin used to have competitions to see who could finish wolfestein 3d shareware version the quickest. i hold the record of 6 mins 55 secs

you basically do the bolt in each level to the key, then straight to the elevator killing anyone in your way

hahah that wolfenstein one sounds awesome!

I loved that game when i was younger.

haha nice, i don't think there would of been any cheats involved maybe just a million glitches :P

That guys a mass nerd, but even still im gonna set up the ol' N64 later, give it a try.

I heard if you get all the stars (120), then you see Yoshi on the roof?

he may be a f**king god at mario but i bet i have had more roots than him hahahaha beat that nerd