Sign in to follow this  
m&m

Foods that make you look good Nekid

Thanks Neil I apprecaite the speedy response, I'll grab some today and start using it.

What about 100% glucose? Would you still recommend the dextrose over the glucose?

Isn't dextrose a form of glucose?

Back on the comment about "normal" sugar, don't forget it gets converted to glucose & fructose!

Dextrose = glucose. It's because table sugar has to be broken down that it's not suitable, the simpler the sugar the quicker nutrients will be taken up into the tissue.

Shit! I was looking for dextrose tonight but I miss read and thought you said it was in the asian food aisle needless to say I couldnt find it...

Maltodextrin is fine as well, it has the same GI as dextrose.

Alright guys, just read it all i believe and i can't understand why no one has brought it up.... Weetbix, banana and skim milk for brekky - yay or nay? I thought weet-bix was supposed to be the shit?

Yanks don't have it though so I suppose that has something to do with it?

Alright guys, just read it all i believe and i can't understand why no one has brought it up.... Weetbix, banana and skim milk for brekky - yay or nay? I thought weet-bix was supposed to be the shit?

Yanks don't have it though so I suppose that has something to do with it?

Why weetbix when you can have Oats? Go find out for yourself how many calories are in a banana. In general fruits are bad if you wish to lose weight as are cereals you should have read that in the topic.