Sign in to follow this  
GHOSTY

Youtube lifting vids

No offence to much musclelooks bad in my opinon... dont get me wrong im starting to do bech presses just get power in my arms for punching... thats all i need. plus i hit my skull every few times a week its preety thick..... hehe :) not joking though

lol how random is this guys post :lol:

:P:)

about as random as the balls in tattslotto

possibly hit in the head a few too many times, might be a better idea to lift the iron rather then headbutting it

does your SPINE hurt by any chance.. learn the technique before you blow a disk or something man! that hurt just watching it :|

my spine is fine....no pain in it what so ever, not while doing it nor afterwards

the whole point of posting the video up was so people can tell me what im doing wrong...because right now at my gym besides me theres only 1 other guy (and he is massive) that does deadlifts...FULLSTOP!!!

as for squats im the only one doing them (ill post a video up of squats in the next few days for review aswell)

so really dont have any1 i can ask for proper technique

jovi

Where do you live?????

I live in Frankston.You make the effort to come around,I will make the effort to help you anyway I can.

If you cant get here,pm Adam,he might be able to pick you up on his way through one time lol....he's always hanging around the Plaza there lol

I just checked your profile,you have a car,pm me for my address.

Dont wear a singlet,jeans or a baseball cap if you want me to take you seriously......and I wont wear my G String.

I live in Frankston.You make the effort to come around,I will make the effort to help you anyway I can.

If you cant get here,pm Adam,he might be able to pick you up on his way through one time lol....he's always hanging around the Plaza there lol

I just checked your profile,you have a car,pm me for my address.

Dont wear a singlet,jeans or a baseball cap if you want me to take you seriously......and I wont wear my G String.

ok sounds good...pm sent

n i promise no singlet, jeans or a cap....n please no G

eheh

thanx once again

jovi

markos wat you think of the bench pressing these guys do lol

i was reading the comments and one guy wrote "nice strong ribs on the 340kg x 3" lolLOLlol..nuts

Damn Mendelson did that raw bench pretty damn easy it seemed. Went up nice and quick.

Would be a lot more impressed with the guys Ghosty posted if they bench pressed and squatted properly :huh: deadlifting was quite good though.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh6GVM7YVRI

2005 strongest man, watch for Jesse Marunde and Mariusz

Phil Pfister just beat Mariusz in the 2006 WSM,first American since Kaz.

Savickas won The Arnold WSM comp for the 4th year in a row,Mariusz finished 6th.

Savickas has strength on a whole different level. In terms of sheer power he is insane. Watched the 2004 Arnold on Youtube and the deadlift and famers walk he just blew everyone into the weeds.

The new Jon Pall Sigmarsson documentary/movie...cant wait to get this on DVD.

MUST WATCH

WSM - John Pall + Others in the wheel axel DL, >455kg, rectangualar axel :blink:

John Pall gets new WR DL - 488kg (1077lb's) (at the time), wholly shit, then he gets 1153lb's (523kg)

Holy Shite!^^^^

I was watching the strongman last week & Savickas broke 2 or 3 records (including deadlift) but he only deadlifted 400 odd kgs? Was Sigmarsson's legit? otherwise i don't get how Savickas broke that record???

& how did Sigmarsson die? i'd never heard of him before i watched those videos. "I AM FROM ICELAND!!!!" haha i was laughing until i realised he died

They are not deadlifts,they are Strongman events lol

So the event Savickas broke the strongman record in wasn't actually deadlifts? It sure did look like deadlifts though

But that Sigmarsson record obviously wasn't actual deadlifts

A record can only be broken at a sanctioned event using calibrated plates.

I have been watching WSM events since 1980 and I have never seen a deadlift performed with an Olympic bar and plates.I have seen silver dollars,cars,girls in carts,truck tyres,standing on platforms,wrist raps on 99% of them,but never an official deadlift.

If you have a vid Sherminator,please post it for me,I love this stuff.

I think Jon Pall Sigmarsson broke the world record in that no-one else had lifted that weight in that event before. That's how I interpreted it anyway.

Hopefully WSM events continue to get posted.

Thats exactly right,its the world record for that event,the same as Paul Andersons 1200lb squats in Vegas arent recognized.

Fair enough. I searched but i could'nt find a video. They were deadlifting these big silver ball/weights & they all used wrist, knee & elbow straps. I was suprised that they can use all of those straps a bit disapointing really & about 3 of them had their wrist straps snap whilst lifting. It made me laugh.

See,thats NOT a deadlift....it's a deadlift type event.

Their are no official lifts in WSM comps,and now there are 2 federations,their are not even standard events or equipment,its just good entertainment value,ignore the commentators claiming world records.

its just good entertainment value

Definately! The Latvian chicks in the latest event were HOT :lol: