Sign in to follow this  
180_mph

The who's who of Fitness Diet Bodybuilding

Name: Ryan

Where do you train?: Ex genesis whore.. current home gymer

How long have you been lifting?: sweet f** all

What are your short-term goals?: Reach 85kg

Long term goals?: bulk to 90+ and cut to 85

A bit about yourself: Been a gym member with one mate but found it hard to keep motivated so just bulking at home nowdays.. i find it a lot easier and i don't have to go out of my way to train and i can just train whenever i get the urge before i lost motivation!

Name: Hamish

Where do you train?: PCYC

How long have you been lifting?: 14 months

What are your short-term goals?: bench (for a pb) 130 before december

Long term goals?: I want to start eating better, stop drinking and get bigger

A bit about yourself: befoe i started training i weighted 115kg and couldnt bench 50kg now i am benching 110kg and weighing 85kg now starting to squat, dead lift and millatary press (used to train like a peacock) since being on this site and really enjoying it. i hope to be involed in the sport for the rest of my life

Nice lifts at a young age big fella, welcome.

Name: Woody

Where do you train?: home/24hour gym

How long have you been lifting?: on and off for ages... now its serious 3 weeks in

What are your short-term goals?: bench and squat 100kg+... get some abs and continue eating right

Long term goals?: get bigger and bigger

Name: Jason

Where do you train?: Home

How long have you been lifting?: Have done basic weights for a few years but have recently got a bench so am starting to bench / squat / deadlift

What are your short-term goals?: Get my diet right, Stick to a workout plan

Long term goals?: Lose some fat and get bigger.

Name: Jacob

Where do you train?: at Home, (just started again)

How long have you been lifting?: not long

What are your short-term goals?: keep at it, not even the car will come first now.

Long term goals?: stay fit again.

A bit about yourself: I used to train back when i was 19-22 but stopped for 3 years. just started again due to looking crap and wanting to put on more weight.

used to weigh 76kg and bench 95kg now im back to about 63-64kg and bench... ill find out when im warmed back up after a week.

Name: Bob

Where do you train: Fitness First

Current weight: 68kg

Height: 166cm

How long have you been lifting: on and off the last 4yrs

Short term goals: back to benching 3sets, 6-8reps of 100kg and finally get some abs

Long term goals: abs

A bit about yourself: was a fat tub of lard 5yrs ago when i hit +100kg in yr11 and lost 30kgs in a few months to be where i am now. addicted to exercise...

Name: Tim

Where do you train: At home in garage

Current weight: ~70Kg

Height: 171cm

How long have you been lifting: Maybe 2-3 years, most of it was machines and isolation :(

Short term goals: Deadlift 160Kg by end of the year, currently at 120x5

Long term goals: Weighing 75-80Kg would be awesome! Would love to one day MP 100 kg!

A bit about yourself: Train martial arts as well as weights, ideally like to fight in MMA, heading for kickboxing/muay thai at moment...Been training about the same amount of time as weights Started at around 60 kilos, was a rake. In the last year and a half have become very interested in health industry and started a sports and exercise degree.

Name: Stuart

Where do you train?: Home and Military Gym

How long have you been lifting?: 7years

What are your short-term goals?: Reach 85kg with 10-15% body fat

Long term goals?: 250kg deadlift 150kg Clean and Press 100kg Snatch

A bit about yourself:

I was in the Full time Military for 8 years. In that time I completed my Military Fitness Leaders Course. In the real world I have completed my certificate III and IV in personal training. I have owned and run my own Personal Training Business for 2 years and had a client base large enough for me to turn people away. My main focus is on Plyometrics and explosive power training. I am currently recovering from a hip flexor injury witch had me out of action for about 6 months.

Where do you train: Whats training?

Current weight: 52kg

Height: 5'7

How long have you been lifting: I lift my puppy every now and then

Short term goals: Start including healthy food into my diet

Long term goals: Have a mint body like torrie from wwe divas

A bit about yourself: I work in the racing industry breaking in racing horse's for big stables. When I started I weighed 60kgs one month later weighed 52kgs and 6months down the track still weigh 52kgs and eat whatever I like which is not good because I get tried really easy. I'm obsessed with eating vitamin c pills I eat like 20 a day lol I guess my job is my only exercise and it keeps me fit so I guess it is a good thing

Name: Chris

Where do you train?: Work Gym, Commercial Gym

How long have you been lifting?: 6 months with some sort of serious effort

What are your short-term goals?: BULK INTO A HULK

Long term goals?: eat big, sleep big, train big, mack bitches.

A bit about yourself: I am a prodigy of MrT (GTST) for about a year now, I was severely obese at 115.5kg and after working hard and eating right I got down to a svelte 82kg for a loss of 33.5kg.

I began weight training after looking like an aids victim after the massive weight loss, no muscle at all, actually looked better being fat.

GTST has guided me with nutrition and training, I am now on a bulk and am back to 91.1kg at present.

Numbers are still pretty low, but increasing weekly.

bench - 115kg

Squat - (no 1rm yet, still perfecting form) 100kg x 5 no worries but

Dead - 170kg

I am 6ft1

Edited by brasher

Name: Dimitrios

Where do you train: Input (Frankston), PTC...

Current weight: 65kg

Height: 170cm

How long have you been lifting: Started doing weights when i was 18 or so, and always done few months on, few months off, get lazy etc..

Short term goals: Eat more protein food and get into the habit of always pushing for my limits and hitting doing weights 3 times a week.

Long term goals: Bench 100kg (current max around 75-80kg), reach a weight of about 69kg with abs so ripped i'll need sticky tape.

A bit about yourself: Dont have a nissan silvia, more into bikes, ride a 2008 GSXR-750 modded out, learning to mono haha

You'll have to bring that gixxer down to PTC one Wednesday night Dims. I'm looking to get one once i'm off my restrictions.

Nick

Name: Trent

Where do you train: Lakes Fitness

Current weight: 66 kg

Height: 171cm

How long have you been lifting: Started training properly around 8 months ago, previous to that for a few years. Now havent stopped since i started, loving every minute of training. My life revolves around my training schedule. Everything else comes second.

Short term goals: Get ripped off my face, and lose most of my fat. Around %10 bf i'd like to get to.

Long term goals: Eat over maintenance LOL. Be all around fit and be happy in my own skin & sit at around 65-66kg ripped.

A bit about yourself: Sold my Sil80 last year due to financial shit, blew a few motors. Looking to bring one in from OS now to have some fun again.

Name: Woody (Daniel)

Where do you train?: Leuisurelink

How long have you been lifting?: Only a few months

What are your short-term goals?: Put on 5kg's, Start to eat properly

Long term goals?: 75kg's (currently about 63) Have a personal training studio

A bit about yourself: Have been doing karate for over 7 years, before you ask - yes, I am a black belt! Have always been pretty fit and active and loved being fit. Have been instructing karate for about 3 years now and did a cert in sports coaching through the karate school. Went on to do a certificate in fitness and now working as a personal trainer

Name. Clarence

Age. 25

Location. Flint, Michigan

How long have you been lifting. On and off 10 years

Short term goals. Be buff and tuff

Long term goals. Buffer and tuffer

A bit about yourself. I play semi pro ball in Flint, Michigan, I invented the alley oop, sing a little, dance a little.

Name: Trae

Where do you train: In the shed

Current weight: 82kg

Height: 5 ft 9

How long have you been lifting: Started doing weights at roughly 20, always on and off.

Short term goals: Stick to a decent eating plan,

Long term goals: Train consistently over longer periods instead of on & off. Be between 80-85kg lean & fit.

A bit about yourself: Played footy & cricket for most of my life since giving both away haven't really done much in sporting terms, trained on and off as stated but now have 5 mates training with me at my place looking to take it abit more seriously this forum the people on it and threads from markos etc have helped me understand abit more about training & eating well etc. although i dont post much i do read up on all of the threads to get tips and the like..

Thanks for your time.

Name: Matt

Where do you train?: Fitness First Jindalee

How long have you been lifting?: about 2.5 years with a couple of 3-6 month breaks in between

What are your short-term goals?: Get from 84kg to 90kg by end of July

Long term goals?: 90kg+ with good bodyfat, squat 160kg, deadlift 200kg

Name: Chris

Where do you train: Marrickville

How long have you been lifting: 3 yrs

What are your short term goals: Started at around 68kg now im 95kg 6"1... Last 2 or 3 months

been struggling to keep motivated so hopefully get into it hard again..

Long term goals: Depends if i quit playing bball, then ill push for 105kg..

Name: Josh

Where do you train: Fittness First Richmond/Melb cent

Current weight: 106kgs

Height: 185cms

How long have you been lifting: 18mths (ish)

Short term goals: lean up, get stronger and fitter to blitz MFB tests

Long term goals: get into MFB

A bit about yourself: long time reader though i dont post much, played a lot of bball back in the day uni, club, school, rep etc moved to vic from qld 5 or so yrs ago, 18mths sgo realised i wanted to be a firey and decided i needed shape up for it a mate put me onto this site havent looked back :thumb:

Welcome big fella, I have a client trying to do the same thing as you, good luck.

Name: Bee

Where do you train?: Waterford gym

How long have you been lifting?: On and off since 13, more off then on

What are your short-term goals?: Get back to the double digits on scales, currently hovering between 105-110kg at 1.75m by doing it right.

Long term goals?:Harden up, be able to lift heavy.

A bit about yourself:Stumbled on to this site looking up workouts cause im sick off the ones supplied by pt's at the gym and yeah been a mens health reader for a number of years till i saw the light. I've been over this thread reading this whole thread and picked up a lot of info, thanks heaps guys. I'll try to only ask questions after doing a search so i don't get flamed. Once again thanks

Edited by rice_cake

Name: Scott

Where do you train?: Home

How long have you been lifting?: 3 months

height 6'1

weight75kg....... empty ;)

What are your short-term goals?: See some strength improvements and gain some muscle

Long term goals?: Look good and be fit around the 85kg mark

A bit about yourself: Im a chippie by trade. Im skinny as a rake and as strong as one too, but Im very motivated and keen to change the way i look/feel because im sick of being in this rut.

Setting up my own little gym down stairs with a few mates (dam its expensive), so hopefully with a bit of guidance (and constructive criticism) ill see some results..

Name: Marc

Where do you train?: Fitness First

How long have you been lifting?: 2 - 3 months

Height 6'0"

Weight 85kg (Was about 80 when I started lifting)

What are your short-term goals?: Looking to build some muscle mass and through starting a proper diet cut down on fat in those hard to move places

Long term goals?: Increase muscle mass and stick to a new diet that helps achieve this. Not really sure what a good target weight should be.

A bit about yourself: I'm 22, I live in West Sydney and work for University of Western Sydney. I enjoy cars, computer games and being a bedroom DJ :P

Anything else feel free to ask.

Name: Paul

Where do you train?: Home / anywhere

How long have you been lifting?: lifting solid.. not long.. stopped .. getting back into it !!

height: 185cm

weight: 85kg

What are your short-term goals?: Get fit again

Long term goals?: Piss my Fiancé off by having to have my wedding suite tailor made to fit !! paahahaha nah serious though just bulk up a bit get some good lifts happening !! goal weight i think 90 to 95kg...

A bit about yourself: Self confessed X Fatty ...was 106kg of blubber and pretty unhealthy ate shit, drank...new it was time to change... did something about it... got addicted to being fit...eating right.. lost 21kg!! Recently have moved and haven't been training !! so ready to get back into it with some new goals and new training methods...

106kg... says it all really... HA

n635837244_1777201_880.jpg

85kg... Now ready to GAIN !!!!!!!!!!

3323012orig.jpg

oh i don't mind having a laugh at myself either !! HA.. so get stuck into that fat prick riding the golden arch wave !! (just don't ask where it came from ;) cause i have no clue....)

cheers

Paul

Name: Simon

Where do you train: One Health & Fitness - south morang

Current weight: 65-66kg

Height: 161cm

Lifts: Squat - 170kg x 6

Bench - 132.5kg x 5

Dead lift - 185kg x 8

I have not tried 1RM lifts as yet but I expect them to be similar to the above.

How long have you been lifting: 1 year

Short term goals: Hit 75kg

Long term goals: Hit 75kg at under 10% bodyfat

A bit about yourself: I used to be fairly thin and was always playing some kind of sport. I played soccer for 12years and played at a high level for 3years. Since I stopped playing soccer and my lifestyle went from being active to basically nothing I gained a lot of fat. So i decided to take up weight training about a year ago.

I am not overly concerned about fat gain at this point... I'm only really interested on weight gain - whether it be fat and muscle does not concern me. I eat 7meals a day (all clean) with the occasional cheat meal. I will start to diet when I feel I have gained enough muscle mass to warrant a cut, and would one day like to compete.

Here's some pics of me about 2months ago: I'm prob about the 18% bodyfat here

Photo0115.jpg

back_view.jpg

Cheers,

Simon.

Edited by NaStyChuBaKKa

170kg squat x 6 @ 65 with 1 year training. Teska?