Sign in to follow this  
loz

Nissan Foria Concept Car - The NEW Silvia?

theve got it perfect already why change it europe sucks. there killing the art. nissan should be japan only no other shit should happen.

I think saying I hate it is a bit too harsh. I really think that it has too many similarities to the 350z and the 350GT Skyline.

It needs something to really make it stand out as a different car.

But I love the 350GT's & 350z's. They're hot cars but more than 2 similar in look would just be stupid.

_

looks a little like the RX8 with the doors like that..but still i doubt that this will be the new silvia..no way that this car is going to sell!!

saw this in person at the last motorshow... was very disappointed.. was more disappointed wen i saw the honda sport4 was the hottest thing on earth.. :(:(

MEGA FUGLY!!! Everyone has turned into european monkeys! :angry:

thank god for silvias.

it looks like the chrysler crossfire .. i like the car but the colour needs to be black lol

if you look at it from the veiw of 'its not a silvia' its awesome lol :P

my 2 cents

doubt that would b the new silvia.....its f**kin ugly!

no one would buy it

thread revival much lol

when reading it sounded awesome besides the 4 wheels steering, which would be just like HICAS then i seen the pictures............................................... :wtf1:

and i would rather something like this even though it says Fairlady Z Concept , from memory the designer is Iacoski design

5980406304_79f16f90b7.jpg

[/url]

Sign in to follow this